dant

The Living Force
[Baked Noodles?
Dunno, it's just a question,
but wondered if it could work?]

I am for some reason, reminded of "The Year of the Jubilee",
basically from what I understand, is a "reset" button that forgives
all debts every 50 years? I am sure we all have experienced that
infamous word: "reset", when it comes to Bill Gate's M$ software.

I note, that this "method" was handed down from *gasp* Yahweh,
but I wonder if this would "level the playing field"?

Was this discussed anywhere on SOTT/Forums before?

Just wondered...
Dan

WingMakers material talked of leveling the playing field with bankrupting the whole world economic picture .?.............i read this in the interviews...............? when i read this my jaw dropped as it seems to be the direction the ptb are moving towards as we speak.!

M.A.O. said:
WingMakers material talked of leveling the playing field with bankrupting the whole world economic picture .?.............i read this in the interviews...............? when i read this my jaw dropped as it seems to be the direction the ptb are moving towards as we speak.!

Hi M.A.O., you might want to use the forum search function to search for 'wingmakers' - it is not a site to take too seriously. Here is one thread for a start, though there are several that discuss it... http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1407.msg7046#msg7046

Thanks anart ........i believe the C's said the there was information from WingMakers that was valid but that it was combination of art, material, and music , for deeper analogy and kept that i mine when read the interview's .................but the feeling and the situation as it plays out ( the economic condition of the u.s. and the world as if engineered ) seems to be navigating towards this direction or so it seems ............?

M.A.O. said:
Thanks anart ........i believe the C's said the there was information from WingMakers that was valid but that it was combination of art, material, and music , for deeper analogy and kept that i mine when read the interview's .................but the feeling and the situation as it plays out ( the economic condition of the u.s. and the world as if engineered ) seems to be navigating towards this direction or so it seems ............?

Well, no matter to what level the economy collapses, would it ever reach the point where you would consider the Rothschilds to be on a level playing field with the family who just lost their house in Ohio? My point is that those at the very top have the kind of wealth and control that survives such things - in one way or another. osit.

Your so right ..........that they are unconcerned if not complicite to the activity that is taking place in world economics..........as are many, many, other's in political office , and world affairs affecting us all...........once again '"knowledge protects, ignorance endangers" .

This economic collapse might actually just serve for the rich, such as the Rothschilds, to take control of more and more things as the rich have concentrated the wealth so much, and are being bailed out by taxpayers.

Imagine if times get worse, they can rule the working class like the lords ruled the serfs in the Middle Ages. People would be grateful just to have a roof on their heads and some food.

Funny-Strange (to me) to see Ohio being brought up. On this whole big BBM where many say it gets smaller everyday, something is always happening or has happened in Ohio. I continue to wonder if I have a front row seat to some really big show, and maybe that's why for some reason I've ended up in "CornVille"??? "Time" will tell...
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
[quote author=anart] ... Well, no matter to what level the economy collapses, would it ever reach the point where you would consider the Rothschilds to be on a level playing field with the family who just lost their house in Ohio? ... [/quote]

Back
Top Bottom