Regency Jewels

I did a short video for The Suitor, the small novella that is part of the Survivor's club series... Here it is!
Nice work, liked both videos of the SC series. :thup:

As always, feedback and observations are always welcome!
Well, as a non-native English reader/speaker, I found the pace of the delivery to be a bit too fast, had to 'pause & rewind' several times while watching the videos for the first time to catch everything you said. As a YT auto-generated captions/subtitles weren't precise, i.e. always correct, they didn't help much, if anything at all.

Summa summarum, the videos engaged me on the intellectual level, but the heart was left somewhat yearning for those experiences provided by the original books. But, that's just me, so FWIW.

Anyway, thanks for the effort invested in making the videos and above all for sharing them. :flowers:

Just caught up. They're fabulous, as usual! I particularly liked the music on Hugo's and Gwenn's (though they are all super appropriate and matched to the theme!). They are all so nicely done and written! And I like how you always extract the "moral of the story", so to say.

Well, as a non-native English reader/speaker, I found the pace of the delivery to be a bit too fast, had to 'pause & rewind' several times while watching the videos for the first time to catch everything you said. As a YT auto-generated captions/subtitles weren't precise, i.e. always correct, they didn't help much, if anything at all.
Yes, I try to go in an edit them, and so the CC should be the ones after my edition, and should be decently well put together (I hope)

I will keep it in mind as I've heard both ends of that, to speak slower and to pick up the pace, So I try to enunciate and keep the reading engaging.. and it has changed since the beginning! but I'll carry on improving.

Thanks for your feedback. And thank you Chu! and Perlou! :)

Back
Top Bottom