Reiki able to nourish dark forces?

The events took place a few months ago but they still puzzle me:

One evening I felt a stinging pain in the abdomen that would not go away for several hours.
My partner tried to use Reiki for about a quarter of an hour without any positive effect or eventually making the pain even worse.
I went outside to the entrance of our house to have a cigarette and visualized the area where the pain resided and ordered it to leave my body (kind of concentration effort). Immediately a visibly (at least visible to me) dark cloud left my belly region (vanishing in the air) and the pain was gone, absolutely gone without any residual pain level. I was amazed!
Now my question: Can it be that Reiki power under certain circumstances can nourish the forces that cause the pain which I want to get rid off ? Replies are welcome!

Many greetings, transdimensional

Laura does mention somewhere in The Adventure Series or The Wave Series that there was a split in the disciples of the original Reiki master. One branch of practitioners apparently uses a reversed set of Reiki symbols. Logic would dictate that such symbols might have an effect opposite of the healing associated with using the correct symbols.

Dear JGeropoulas,
thanks for your reply! I think I have read where Laura mentions this. My question leads to a different direction. Maybe I should try to reformulate my question:

You have the proper set of Reiki symbols and know how to use them and you mean well while practicing Reiki. Is it possible that the flow of energy that you want to give to relieve somebody’s pain feeds a malevolent force that was causing the pain and appreciates the flow of energy it receives? Maybe as a different version of "advanced energy suckers" ?

Well, I don't know about 'dark forces' to the extent you mention but I think there is something in the C's material that suggests Reiki provides energy for bacteria and infection as well as the natural immune system. I've 'tested' this out first hand - not purposely - and aggrivated a batch of itchy poison ivy, which I'm rather allergic... it seemed to have gained a boost in growth after the reiki - and this was on several occasions. So, perhaps you had some sort of stomach infection. Smoking cigarettes has been known to calm those things too.

Well, logically, I think it is quite possible for Reiki to "nourish" about anything if it is just "chi" or something like that. I think that one has to be very careful about Reiki and its use. Intent is, of course, paramount, but there might be more practical considerations. For example, a bacterial overgrowth might be helped by Reiki to the detriment of the host. If that occurs, then it might also be possible that "psychic bacteria" could be helped to the detriment of the host.

I'm not sure how Reiki works, or even if it does work, although there are plenty of annecdotal experiences that it does work (and I'm sure something happens to me, occassionally). Some people's experiences may even have unexpected results. Sometimes I think that it's not the 'cure all' some people would like it to be, but it may be a bit of a revealer too.

What has this experience 'revealed' to you? Perhaps that you can deal with some types of "negative manifestation" yourself. And in some instances it may be unneccessary for you to rely on someone else to do this for you, you can do it for yourself.

It may also be true that some forms of Reiki have been corrupted, as some people are corrupted too.

Thanks for your replies, Shane, Laura, and Ruth!

Shane, I speculate that the cause of this pain was not really physical. That’s why I did not post it in the “Diet & Health” Section. Maybe I didn’t make it clear enough. I know of the beneficial effects of a cigarette but from my experience this helps only in minor cases of satiableness or stomach irritation.

Thanks, Laura. I think this shows that people need to study thoroughly why and when they want to apply Reiki on somebody. Otherwise you might be just feeding the etherical/otherworldly cause of the pain which you are trying to detach.

Thanks Ruth:
What has this experience 'revealed' to you? Perhaps that you can deal with some types of "negative manifestation" yourself.
This is exactly what I think! In many cases I have learned that I seriously underestimate my abilities to cope with such kind of “disturbances”.

I found this interesting. I've had experiences with negative energy after receiving long distance Reiki healing from a friend. I came to understand that once the pathway is established other types of energy may piggyback the healing energy. I'm energy sensitive and always saw the Reiki coming towards me as well as the other types of energy. I found myself using a counterclockwise "tornado" or vortex which I created over my head to disperse the unwanted energy. I don't know how I knew to do this but it works everytime. If you use the clockwise vortex it concentrates the energy and draws it in so be careful. After the counterclockwise vortex collects the energy literally flick it upwards and away. I know it sounds crazy but it works.

I have posted a question about REIKI TUMMO in the Question for the C's section, regardless I would like to add something.

In Reiki Tummo it is claimed that "the channeled divine energy enters directly via the top of the crown chakra (of the channeller) and only then proceeds to the subject, and that such an entrance is somehow 'reserved' or inaccesible to other kind of energies than the divine universal one...thus the risk of energy contamination or negative effects because of negative energy are nil."

Do such claims belong to the real of wishful thinking, Bull + 'the word'? or do they have a basis for reality?

I am very curious because have been trying to find a reiki workshop and finally I could have the chance of doing one of reiki tummo in the near future...would appreciate if I could have a wider understanding or eventually avoid wasting my time and money.

Thanks!
Roberto

Dear All,

Thank you for starting and adding to this post about Reiki. It's something I am no expert on. But I have played around quite a bit. I have worked on the self quite a bit. I've been helped. Ive had some experiences... I think through the crown chakra and 'hidden' higher crown chakra there is only universal light.
Nourishing dark forces I think is possible, although within your question you have to define "Reiki" the word. I'm not going to do that. I've never been in a position to gain teachings as a kind of career, only from what I have subjectively gathered through experimentation, understanding, support...

For me, I think it's possible to accept upon your own self, negativity. But that depends on how you do it. Since negativity combines negativity easier, negative feelings, thoughts or otherwise can slip right through the conscious mind and connect. This is why its obviously important for the practitioner to center balance and cleanse before any and all sessions.
The negative energy brought upon yourself was your own choice. If my understanding is close, you can turn this into positivity for yourself, or you can allow the release of Chi to feed around you, with love, for example. Yet it is also possible to feed the negativity. A practitioner must have an unbending Will, and this idea refers me to the works of Carlos Castaneda, but also where "Love is the Law, Love under the Will" cropped up through Crowley and Theosophical Society.

It is also possible to feed the negativity of others through your own unconscious motivations. A rushed, misplaced word, where you mis-understand your own true meaning, might cause your own self to ripple. In our contemporary arrangements where a lot of us are either rushing for work money and to just "get in line" for energy; or rather are so overwhelmed by the psychic barriers caused by diversion, poverty, ignorance, hunger and pain; negativity is very dynamic, and can allow anyone to have good times or bad times, but there's no actual change - there's no actual healing for self or others. I find forums to be a bit like that, just to say that its a good example of how easily thoughts become distracted by contributors meanings. I am to say, and their energy as well.
Some people like to ripple, and there are (sub)cultures all over the shot that enjoy to spread ripples. For most of my life I have done this, and I purposely did it to myself as a sort of wake up call. I felt like it was time for instant karma, of the psychic sort and almost in spite of my ideas of God and All (sic). I can remember the release, because I wasn't taught, I didn't know. Ive done that kind of thing before too - and the opposite, where I wanted to gain intellect.

Nietzsche and others have said it, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Doing what I have done in the past has made me stronger. Through chaos Ive learned some things and I can teach myself. I lost what I had before, and what I am now I would have never of guessed. This makes me refer to Hatha Yoga and sensory deprivation, right?
I read some of "The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East" and I refer to this now just to say that the most specific you can attune to the negative energy the better you will be able to adapt to its weakness - its cause or source. I've said enough now. Be in Peace.

Hello!

I'm also very interested in Reiki! I have always been, and I had chances of getting some Reiki sessions which I refused because I didn't want to open "channels" of energy which I didn't understand. Now I have two friends who are willing to teach me something, but I would really love to read what the people in the Forum have to say about it... ;D

I guess that Reiki is able to open channels and if the practitioner is not careful, this channels can stay open for unknown energies... But I really don't know much about this... I guess I will star researching! :)

JGeropoulas said:
Laura does mention somewhere in The Adventure Series or The Wave Series that there was a split in the disciples of the original Reiki master. One branch of practitioners apparently uses a reversed set of Reiki symbols. Logic would dictate that such symbols might have an effect opposite of the healing associated with using the correct symbols.

wooow wooow wooow hold on a minute. Then how do I know the ones I have are the right ones?

chaps23 said:
JGeropoulas said:

wooow wooow wooow hold on a minute. Then how do I know the ones I have are the right ones?

You can do a search on the forum about Reiki, there are several threads discussing this. A good site that many of us Reiki practitioners find reliable is: _http://www.aetw.org/ There you can find the correct symbols, as given by Mikao Usui.

Back
Top Bottom