Religious Canadian Residential Schools

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Was not sure where to put this; Suggest an Article for Sott, Religion, Ponerology, Psychopaths…? Following the 90/10 disinfo rule, after doing a search it was noted the article was posted in the ‘Intel Hub’ link below and as a forum post in abovetopsecret and on a myspace blog listed here; nowhere in mainstream press (that might not be unusual). Of this, there is conclusive evidence of these historical happenings, but have not uncovered proofs of the allegation of the books being removed nor what the Author is all about.

The article speaks to governments undertaking age old social and cultural engineering and here, over our history, they used the church to do it or the church used the government?

Of the “teams” sent out to erase the records, this may be so or not.

_http://blogs.myspace.com/marcie49[

Kevin Annet; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Annett

_http://theintelhub.com/2010/11/03/hidden-from-history-books-systematically-destroyed-across-canada/

=Thursday, November 04, 2010
New attack On Kevin Annett
Breaking News:
The Censorship Continues:
Hidden from History Books Systematically Destroyed across Canada

Montreal, November 3, 2010:

Copies of the historic book Hidden from History: The Canadian Holocaust have disappeared this week from the libraries at McGill and Concordia Universities, and from local aboriginal resource centers, following on a similar disappearance of the book from the Vancouver Public Library and the University of B.C. Library system during October.

Librarians have not provided any clear reason how the books vanished so easily and quickly.

Hidden from History is the primary resource book that documents the evidence of the deliberate genocide of native people in church-run Indian residential schools across Canada. Published in 2005, its 500 pages contain documents, death records, official correspondence and eyewitness testimonies that prove a fifty percent death rate in the schools, and a clear intent by church and state to wipe out indigenous populaces under the guide of education and religion.

The disappearance of the books coincides with the sudden and unilateral banning without cause of Kevin Annett, the book's author, from his decade-long public affairs program on Vancouver Co-op radio, after apparent RCMP intervention.

"This is hardly a coincidence" commented Kevin today in Vancouver.

"In 2008, the government admitted they employed document destruction teams during the 1970's and '80's to systematically destroy residential school records. I believe those teams are still in existence, and are continuing to wipe the truth of our crimes from our collective memory. My information indicates that the RCMP and CSIS operatives are behind this action.

"This makes it all the more necessary for our efforts to expand. This next week, I will therefore be posting the new and updated version of Hidden from History on a special website, and will publish it in 'e book' form on the internet, to allow its dissemination to millions of people.

"This new edition is entitled 'Hidden No Longer: Genocide in Canada, Past and Present'. Among other things, it contains new evidence that Anglican church missionaries spread smallpox disease through inoculations among west coast Indians in 1864, to allow the Church, Crown and Hudson's Bay Company to grab land of the Chilcotin and other Indian nations.

"It also documents evidence of RCMP involvement in the murder of aboriginal women today on the west coast of Canada.

"This is some of the evidence we will be presenting in April, 2011 at the opening session of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State in london, England."

Copies of the new book can be ordered from Kevin Annett through his new email address:
_hiddenfromhistory1@gmail.com . For more information see:
_www.hiddenfromhistory.org

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."--Thomas Paine, "The Age Of Reason"

Read and Hear the truth of Genocide in Canada, past and present, at this website: _www.hiddenfromhistory.org , and watch Kevin's award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on the same website.

UNREPENTANT: Kevin Annett and Canada's Genocide
- Winner, Best Foreign Documentary Film, Los Angeles Independent Film Festival, March 2007, Best Director of a Foreign Documentary, New York Independent Film Festival, October 2006
- Winner, Best Canadian Film, Creation Aboriginal Film Festival, Edmonton, 2009

"As a long time front line worker with the Elders' Council at the Downtown Eastside Women's Centre, I stand behind what Kevin Annett is trying to do for our people. The genocide that continues today and which stemmed from the residential schools needs to be exposed. Kevin Annett helps break the silence, and brings the voice of our people all over the world."
Carol Muree Martin - Spirit Tree Woman
Nisgaa Nation

"I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."
Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers Wind
Elder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe Nation
Winnipeg, Manitoba[/quote]

The Tea Party movement recently stated their dissatisfaction with the way the founding fathers of the US were portrayed, i.e. as slave owners and perpetrators of genocide of the native peoples, and wants to have history rewritten with a focus on the ideology they seem to think is the most important fact from this period. Maybe it's connected?

Back
Top Bottom