Remote Work Network

Alma.Innovadora

Dagobah Resident
Greetings,

Is anyone interested or have group thought of a way to pool skills and work remotely to help each other? Create a remote work network. For example, I am a photographer. I have seen numerous job offers in other countries where they ask for photo editors, in my country it is not a high demand job and with the free time I have and it's ability, it would help me to generate extra income. If someone knows about an offer where I can act as an intermediary and do the job, I think it could work. Of course that demands a high responsibility and adaptation very different from the dynamics of your home country. They would have to be non-contracting jobs, freelance jobs. Another possible job, for example, that is not limiting is to create designs for shirts.

Payment now is more flexible because we can use cryptocurrencies and not depend on sending money through a bank or sending it as a remittance, which offers a great advantage for countries like mine, where if I don't have a US account, a zelle account or a credit card, I can't receive payment from another country.

Any idea how to support us in that way? is it possible? how can we complement our skills for someone who needs a person with a certain knowledge for something he knows he can do if he only had someone collinear to do it?

@logos5x5 Greetings Tocayo, is the Revolt page still active? I would like to resume sending designs, I have too much free time.

Hi @Alma.Innovadora

I am not sure with photography though you can find a lot of graphic design jobs online. I find jobs in LinkedIn and Upwork.

Here is also a list I found in a Reddit post.

Hope this helps! :-D

Back
Top Bottom