Reptiles and dreams

G

Here's a belter for all you dreamers out there. About a fortnight ago I had this dream where I was entertaining an old aquaintance (female, fancied her, unrequited, natch.) of mine at my home. Everything was recognisably homely, but the colours were ultra vivid, rather like turning the colour and contrast up full on a TV. As she went to leave, the wheels fell off her car, meaning she came back into the house while awaiting assistance. Anyway, here is the weird bit; She began to ask me about all of my interests, activities etc. which I answered with good cheer, but when I asked her what her interests were she was NOT forthcoming!!!

I became a little vexed by this and interrogated her about what her job was these days, to which she replied "PERSONNEL AGENDA" (I recalled it phonetically). At this point her face began to morph into a slightly serpentine appearance!! I awoke instantly and began to jot these notes down; I'm rather lucky I have pretty good recall regarding dreams, but I had a strong sense of being watched when writing the notes, and my right ear was burning with a high frequency ringing sensation, which has remained since, particularly at night. Now I've noted that the C's stated that this was an indicator of 4th density eavesdroppers, but what could the motivation be regarding romantic attachment?? I am resolutely single these days, and my once voracious sex drive has abated big time!!

Could it be that they're using my memories to "re-stimulate" me, so to speak?
And what could the wheels falling off indicate?
It strikes me that "they" are losing their grip on me, emotionally speaking.

Any feedback would be most definitely appreciated!

Intense colors in dreams can indicate a strong stimulus on the visual cortex, indicating in turn that the dream can be a reception combined with personal dream process, like an energy from another source combined with your own.

It is possible this very acquaintance (or someone like her) is needing energy, and that that energy is gained through relationship. We can consider a car as the vehicle of our life, and when the wheels fall off it means life is faltering and not moving. When the woman came for assistence, and did not want to reveal her interests (and hence her motives) she wanted to find an energy source to fix the car.

This attitude is obviously extremely service to self (service to the self's vehicle) and is generated by estabilishing compatibiliy with the doner of energy. Hence she needed to know your interests to align with them. And because the attitude was STS, she was identified as reptilian.

I think you were being "watched", and through 4th D, but there is a 3D element that needs energy and provided a human conduit and amplifier. She needed energy becasause the 4D elements feed on it. So "they" may get energy through the ups and downs of relationships, but the women involved also get a "comission" from it. They may be parasites upon you but the 3D/4D relationship of the energy takers may be symbiotic.

So I would keep my eyes open regarding who I meet these days. Not paranoid, just aware. I wouldn't condemn the opportunity to form relationships if there is sincerity involved, but it pays to also look within and detect if there is a magnetic draw forming in the subconscious, to get back in the swing of things.

Again, no problem with that as long as what may be an opportunity for a cool relationship is perverted or hijacked by aspects that need their good fortune factor overhauled at your expense. Watch and see if this need for relationship is rising from the depths of the subconscious. The point is not to reject it, since it may be a natural energy leading to something worthwhile, but to be aware of it so it doesn't get twisted. If you try to suppress it the energy may be used against you. The important thing is to be in tune with the choices presented and discern.

Thank you for your valid points, EQ! Fascinating...the ringing sensation returns whenever I am on this forum (though not exclusively so). My efforts on the self-ob front have expanded sensory awareness and allowed me to see friends and family in a much clearer light. Remaining a happy singleton has been a strong correlative factor in these efforts, but you are surely correct on the subject of the STS prescence!

Looking back, this young lady did have a somewhat haughty manner about her, but it has been so long since seeing her I feel a detached judgement would be difficult.

Hopefully my recent (3 years and counting) movements towards the work will yield positive improvements in the domain of the subconscious also. My lifestyle previously was "rock and roll" to say the least, and I was probably a fair choice for those hungry forces. I feel things will settle in time...

Thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom