Reptilians shapeshifters in Conan The Barbarian 1982 movie

You can live deep in the forest with no electrical devices, no people (and no f-ing Organic Portals...) just books eventually but nothing else around... a fire, candles, your dog or cat if you have any, but even them they are gonna get "bored".
It is clear that you have read a lot, however I do not agree with what you say.

Is there any chance that I could have this opinion?

Is there any chance that I could have this opinion?
I dont understand the question. Please rephrase?

As for the Work, we all do Work.

But I would say I have been always focused on PSI, UFOs/Aliens/Ghosts/Specters/Entities/Densities, Nutrition/Health/Diet, Electronics/Informatics/AndAllRelatedDevices, reading real athentic transcripts, Industry/Technology, Nature/Earth/Animals, and I totally dont like Humans (not all Humans, I am just swimming among the idiots since years... I try actively to get out), never liked any religion/politics/economics/geopolitics, I like a lot Esoterism like Energies/Chakras/AndAllTheStuffThatIDontKnowAndEverythingRelated...

On this forum you have a lot of field of interests that I dont have, thats why I dont participate, but the very few I have, I am heavily on it, and of course I wont "forget" and go back to watching TV or playing video games so...

Yes of course the ideal is being positive and in acceptance towards all beings and in full communion with the universe, I already knew that, and that was my state long ago, but we cant just do that in a heartbeat, and, I am not gonna ingineer myself to just "produce that state". Its like being fake. When you are bad or feel bad there are reasons, there is karma, and tons of parameters around everything, and I actually fell over time in a black hole, I just try to get out, and of course any twitching thing is gonna put me on edge. Understand there are tons of entites/beings/humans wiring to me and doing stuff, its a nest in my residency and cities, and I always new it when I came in this new building, huge problems since Day 1, and its spreading everywhere.

Cinemas, Sports club, Shops, no kidding, even when i was going to my parents home, the first 5-10 periods were totally quiet and peaceful, but the next ones were gradually chaotic over time, and the last time I went there made me crazy and I had to go back to my city, I cant even go back to see my parents!!! It has been more than a year!!!!! 'They' follow me because I am a good food source, I am always full of negative energies. Since a few months, I see someone 1 time per week that transduce the negative energy into positivity, and that feels great, but two days later it just comes back to full pain negativity blown and bad thought process. I mean, I threw off my TV, I completely shielded and configured my phone and computer from any outside interactions, no invasive IA/program in my life, no social media, only a few friends with whom I widely share and expand... but that is still way too limited...

I dont even know what to ask here, I think my problems is I have attachements, I am somewhat infested, but I dont know who to see or who to search for in my available areas for cleansing. Because I am so efficient physically with my usual full blown ketosis and fat/protein process (and still not enough), I produce lots of energies, and they just get to me.

And because I aint buying the grid, they try to make me "buy" into other negative things. One example, many repeatdly say : "Go find your -jezebel- and -flick- her" and tons of other very negative stuff.... I just live in full dense very negative zones, and each time I have a glimpse of positivity and ambition, bad events happen without seconds and I just go down... Even in the streets in Paris its a nightmare.... Tip : People are "full of life".

I have my own limits regarding fields of work, I dont know who to search for, do you guys know? Do I have attachements?
My magnetisor said that each time he rebalance my chakras and transduce my negative energies into positivity, he says that the energies try to convice him to stop the work and that its useless, he even say sometimes the energies move from one place of my body to another, so that he cant easily "target" it and remove it. Also it is tranduction, and when he absorbs the negativity he gets all kinds of bad effects, that goes away quickly in minutes, but sometimes he say thats intense when he works on it...

Any idea about what it could be? What should I do?

Yes of course the ideal is being positive and in acceptance towards all beings and in full communion with the universe, I already knew that, and that was my state long ago, but we cant just do that in a heartbeat, and, I am not gonna ingineer myself to just "produce that state". Its like being fake.
You prefer the state you are in, then? Coming from someone who's lived in my own personal hell many times over, you stay there until you decide to change and that usually starts with putting a stop to blaming other people for your problems and start taking stock of yourself. If things didn't go well at your parents place, stop pointing the finger at them. I guarantee you did, or said something, or acted a certain way that perpetuated some unpleasant situation with them. Even if they did say or do something you didn't like, focus on what you did to make things worse and change and improve on that aspect of yourself.

Do you have attachments? Probably. But who cares. They'll only stay as long as you stay the same. You don't like humans, or most humans? The message you send is you don't like yourself and as much as you think the environment is after you, it's probably because at some level you are also hostile towards the environment and other people.

You may not like religion, but as the C's have said, Life is Religion and there are some valuable messages in Paul's letters and Orthodox Christianity that provide principles and perspectives on how to approach and interact with life and creation. They also said "It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others." There's also this thread on Negative Emotions and How to Counteract Them. And also George Simon's Ten Commandments of Character.

I have my own limits regarding fields of work, I dont know who to search for, do you guys know? Do I have attachements?
My magnetisor said that each time he rebalance my chakras and transduce my negative energies into positivity, he says that the energies try to convice him to stop the work and that its useless, he even say sometimes the energies move from one place of my body to another, so that he cant easily "target" it and remove it. Also it is tranduction, and when he absorbs the negativity he gets all kinds of bad effects, that goes away quickly in minutes, but sometimes he say thats intense when he works on it...

Any idea about what it could be? What should I do?

Try sincerely reading the letter regularly and go through the threads, and be honest with yourself. If you're in hell, it can't get any worse, so try something different and see if things don't get better. Don't expect any answers right away or quick fixes, but if you persevere, some glimmers of light will start to appear. You'll also see that these threads have NOTHING to do with aliens or reptilians and everything to do with changing and growing who we are as human beings.

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

And if I have prophetic powers – that is, the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose; and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love I am nothing – a useless nobody.

Even if I dole out all that I have to give food to the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy; is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

It is not conceited – arrogant and inflated with pride; it is not rude, and does not act unbecomingly. Love does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it – pays no attention to a suffered wrong.

It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.

Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstance and it endures everything without weakening.

Love never fails – never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. As for prophecy, it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will be superseded by truth.

For our knowledge is fragmentary and our prophecy is fragmentary.

But when the complete and perfect comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away – become antiquated, void and superseded.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.

For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim reflection of reality as in a riddle or an enigma, but then, when perfection comes, we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part; but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood by God.

And so, faith, hope, love abide; these three, but the greatest of these is love.” (1 Corinthians 13:1–13)

And Ashworth's translation of the last part:

"For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part. But at the coming of age, the partial will come to an end. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child: when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known." (1 Cor 13:10-12)

I dont want to sound "childish" but that last piece of text sounded a bit like staying in the carousel for me...
I am not saying I dont like what you are trying to do, you wanna help based on what you know and how you proceed in life and in general but that is not me, your way isnt everybody ways and you kinda try to impose that you know.

I came here to give informations about what I know and freely talk/debate about it, and exchange on it, I didnt really imposed, even if I did insisted on the food part... well... but I didnt try to impose... It was actually a huge recommendation from me with lots of information to back it up.
Then that "moyal" did her thing, and probably got satisfied by it, got away without a scar, and you just all ignore that.
And then you say you dont even want to help me about attachments, or the other issues I got even if I know some knows about it, that apperently no one cares, and so you just divulged I cant have help here on that subject... Are you actually being serious talking on behalf of anyone saying "no one cares"? Sounds a bit like taking some kind of high position... Did you actually asked others before saying that? You just talked on the behalf of the whole cassiopaean group saying I wouldnt get help about attachments.

AND so now I just earned the title of bad boy and doesnt really deserve the help I require... Except the help you actually think I should have, based on what you think is good for me, whch is not what I asked, by imposing your ways of doing, with that text, and the others links you just force on me. And thats love? No.

And please define love.

People love their high sugar coffee, or whatever drug they are on, and they feel "love". While they actually destroy their brains and everything else just for good feelings. Thats just an example on how the definition of love is totally subjective nowadays, even I remember the C saying that the definition of love in society is corrupted. But since you all know better the sessions than me, I am sure you already know its true. So even your "love attempt" on me is kinda subjectively based. Also, that "love definition" referenced in your text is based on your way of doing, what you learned, I dont if thats the universal truth, if it was, everyone would just get it and accept it, as it would be obvious, and because everyone is different on this 3D earth, your "universal love theory" cant possibly be valid and in working instance. So that was subjective love too.

You say I am hostile toward the envirronement, you dint asked me anything about me, you just base yourself on what I communicated which is actually a very fragmented piece of the whole pie, or at least the last years pie.

Just so you know, starting 2013 up to 2016, I was 100% positive and loving everything and everyone I met in my envirronnement, which was in the same cities I still live in. But I got caught in the machinery, and, with intense effort of self remembering and connecting the dots, I realized I got lied to by pretty much everybody I listened to during that positive phase, and I began to eat dust.

Even my teachers, friends and family where being questionned, and more. Even those Lizards "friends", and yes they are real, I had forms of communications/exchanges with them, wether you beleive it or not, thats the truth. But there were good and bad moments, right now its just plain bad.

And as a side note, I remember a thread from Laura saying she was tired of all the lies and that she was getting mad, and many members and her were posting saying that anger is needed when its needed. Its just an emotion like any. So, saying that you should be good all the time and never have to do anythingwith negativity is basically a huge self delusion, did you know that in the Law of One they said that here, in 3D (even Cass said it..), we have as much negativity than positivity, there is 50/50 balance, so yeah, keep thinking you should be preaching and be all good, just do that, you will go to heaven.

No one gets the message I am trying to convey here.

Forget it.

@Elesia89 , I’m not trying to put words in @Turgon's mouth, and it's just my opinion; but I don’t think what was said about “not caring” regarding your attachments was meant to be derogatory. I took it to mean that many of us have probably had attachments at some point, it’s just another part of navigating this wild terrain. Regarding what to do, I can only put my two cents in from some experience I had when I worked in an energy healing center some years ago. There were healers there doing spirit release and energy cleansings. For the spirit release, one used hypnosis, and another, some shamanic technique. The thing is, many people came in wanting to be cleared, but not wanting to change their behaviors/thoughts/habits. (I am NOT accusing you of this). In essence, they wanted to go on same old, same old after the cleansing. I believe an attachment needs a hook or a similar resonance to latch onto. If people carry on on the same way after the clearing, they will inevitably pick up another attachment. By working on oneself continually, we create a "hostile" environment for attachments, and so they move on out or don’t even attempt to hop on. There’s nothing to grab onto, like water slipping down the windshield of a car. I do agree with some of the things you mention, but I just wanted to address the attachment thing. Wishing you peace. It may sound cliché’, but that really can only come from within.

No one gets the message I am trying to convey here.
No, pretty much everyone here sees the message you are trying to convey. We just don't agree with it and some are trying to let you know why. But you don't seem to see the message they are trying to convey to you.

You can either take a step back and settle down and come back when you can discuss things in a calm way, or you can go. It is entirely up to you.

You can't control how other people respond or act towards you, but you can learn how to guide your own emotional reactions and responses.
@Elesia
Turgon well summarized what you have to do in this sentence. Let's see if you pass the test or not, so far the answer is no. Controlling one's emotions is one necessity in, let's say, the work on oneself. It's harder during a live conversation, it's easier when it's by written as here, as you have the time to correct, remove, modify, spot your lacks/weakness/errors, delay your response to let you more time ... .

In other words, it's an exercice well suited for you, you just have to avoid clicking on "Post reply" too quickly, write something, wait tomorrow, re-read what you wanted to type, you'll see that you'll change what you typed, mabye even totally modify your answer.

Let's see, and, don't forget to laugh ! Laugh of yourself, of the situation, of the importance of this initial topic (which is not much high) and what this triggered so far, isn't it funny when you know how the universe works, how mainly-programmed-humans react, here with a good example which is you (?). This is another trick to deactivate your ego, but it looks like he's (or it is) strong ... i would not dare to bet on the finality of this story (or thread)

Started reading this thread and got lost somewhere around when the personal attacks began, but I just came in here to say that the Reptilians do not exist in the 3rd density. There is a quarantine enforced by 6th density that prevents them from manifesting here in ways that would allow them to stifle the evolution of 3rd/2nd/1st density(ie: killing anyone who opposes their agenda). You've quoted Ra a few times in a couple of the posts I began reading, and it is actually in the Ra material where you find this information, and if im not mistaken its also commented on by the C's..

Ra: I am Ra. Every effort is made to quarantine this planet. However, the network of guardians, much like any other pattern of patrols on whatever level, does not hinder each and every entity from penetrating quarantine, for if request is made in light/love, the Law of One will be met with acquiescence. If the request is not made, due to the slipping through the net, then there is penetration of this net.

Questioner: What would happen to the entity if he did not obey the quarantine after being hailed?

Ra: I am Ra. To not obey quarantine after being hailed on the level of which we speak would be equivalent to your not stopping upon walking into a solid brick wall.

The C's I believe also mentioned the Lizards can only manifest here through dimensional/density windows and that even when they are here they can only be here for a short period of time due to the entropic nature of their souls.

The idea that there are human beings walking around who are reptilians in disguise is something I have never understood. We are talking about a race of beings that are so far more advanced than us that we seem to them the same way we would look at cattle on a farm stuck inside of their fences.

The C's also talk about how they are trying to engineer a race of humanoid bodies to somehow inject their souls in to so they can live here permanently, which of course would be rendered entirely useless if they could just manifest here and live freely.

Further, the idea that there is an actual reptilian disguised as a young male actor on a Conan the Barbarian movie simply for the sake of... acting? What sort of agenda would be going on here... None of it makes any sense.

I have had the fortune/misfortune of experiencing the lizards more times in my dreams than I would like, and every time they have this aura of being extremely powerful/advanced, to a level that is basically unable to be put in to words. I think a lot of people imagine them as these kind of soulless personifications of evil, but the truth is they are extremely spiritually advanced, their intellect is on a level we cant even fathom, their existence in "variable physicality" is more dream like than 3rd density earth like, and the idea of them living out simple 3rd density lives as child actors is actually laughable.

Apologies if any of this has been covered, didn't have a chance to read the entire thread.. thought I would share my thoughts.

Not much can be seen in the above Conan movie screenshots, except if you have a rich imagination. Nothing is wrong with latter.

As kids - 42 years ago - we liked to look at wheat seeds and since our kid-eyes were very sharp, we saw / imagined human faces in those wheat seeds, because of shapes-likeness.

Or you can mistake the destructive results of a common video-compression phenomenon on Youtube, which results in heavy discoloration and much video-noise _for_ how "the singer's face is turning into a demon"...
Note: singer is probably looking down and her eyelid makeup is probably shiny, looks like large eyes..

Actually however:
These transformations very much happened.. in real life.. believe it or not. Just not with Lizards!

Linda S. Godfrey [deceased great author] recounts multiple true occasions in her book titled Monsters Among Us, with multiple eyewitnesses:

1. A black German Shepherd grins from a rolled down window of a super-rich limousine onto the onlooker young woman and smirks as IT the [dog] - sitting on the back seat, (like a dog for a super rich guy).. but this dog puts out his almost albino-white-skinned naked human arm onto the window-frame. Looks like the man has definitely the head of a black German shepherd dog! He is enjoying the woman's shocked expression with a smirk. His naked arm has dog fur toward the shoulder..
She was Tessa Dick, the fifth ex-wife of renowned novelist and science fiction writer Philip K. Dick, who had passed away earlier that year on March 2, of a stroke. Tessa wrote me about what happened next, thanks to a connection made between us by Michael Mott, a cohost of the weekly Internet radio show Unraveling the Secrets, on which Tessa had recently been a guest. As Tessa described it:

“A black limousine pulled up to my car, and the rear window went down. I saw a beautiful black German shepherd sitting there, in the back seat of the limousine, next to the open window. I could see the dog’s head, but not his body. I was looking at the dog and smiling, and the dog was smiling back at me. He looked intelligent, and he was clean and well groomed. I thought that the owner of the limousine had a very beautiful dog. Somehow, without knowing how or why, I simply knew that the dog was a male.

“But then, just before the light turned green, the dog casually put his arm on the window ledge, and he had a hand. My jaw dropped, and the dog smirked. I thought that he was chuckling, pleased with himself that he had shocked me by showing me his hand. It looked like a human hand, with fingernails, well manicured, and [skin] coal black like his hair. His arm had short black hair like the hair on a dog’s front leg, but his hand was hairless. And the arm had an elbow and shoulder like a human elbow and shoulder.

“The light turned green and we both drove away. I never saw that limousine or the dog again. I tried to find some kind of ape or monkey with a face like that, but no such animal exists. And, of course, dogs don’t have human hands. So what did I see? Now I think that the dog owned the limousine, rather than being the pet of a human.”

I asked Tessa whether she noticed any kind of clothing or even a wristwatch on the creature, and she replied that she saw nothing of that nature, not even a dog collar. And she didn’t feel frightened, she said, only “shocked and curious.” She was especially amazed that such a creature would appear in the city and riding in a car, no less, rather than out in the wilds somewhere. The city of Orange, after all, is flanked to its east by Santiago Oaks Regional Park, Irvine Lake, the Cleveland National Forest, and the Santa Ana Mountains.

And the sighting felt both personal and intentional to her. “I have always thought that sighting was meant specifically for me,” she said. “But I don’t know whether to take it as a gift or a threat.”

She also said that she wished she could have told her husband about it, but he had already passed away. I agree that he probably would have enjoyed the story. Much later, a 1991 New York Times book review of a Dick biography quoted him as musing, “In my writing I even question the universe. I wonder out loud if it is real, and I wonder out loud if all of us are real.”
That’s a valid question, especially if some of us are wolves with hands.

2. In a street backyard / parking lot, a metal door opens from the underground sewers area and the children see a man - real-time transforming into a werewolf: with [in seconds] growing teeth and as a result BLEEDING GUMS [!] growing fur and changing voice and wolf-snout and everything, somewhat like in the movie American Werewolf.
Right there was a large, metal rectangular door on the ground that looked like it opened to an underground area.

“Well, there was a man that lifted the door and popped a little out from underneath this heavy thick metal door, and it was propped sort of on his back neck and shoulders . . . to where I could only see his upper body. I was at that moment freaked out and afraid. I was told to never talk to strangers. I was told constantly to never trust anyone by my mother, brother, and grandma. I wasn’t allowed to go anywhere alone. So I was very frightened and stood still, looking at this man.

“The door was heavy, so it seemed as if he couldn’t get enough strength to get all the way out of it. My only way to get past him was from the sides, because this door was directly in the middle of the end of the carport, facing outward. He looked at me, and said in a [rough] voice, ‘What’s all this noise, why are you making so much noise? What are you doing? Why are you here?’ I didn’t say anything. I just stared.

“He said, ‘Are you playing?’ I said yes. He said, ‘Oh, it’s okay, you don’t have to be afraid of me. It’s okay, Jennifer, you don’t need to be afraid.’

“I looked at him puzzled because I wondered how he knew my name. I never said it. My brother was yelling at me to hurry up, but he never yelled out, ‘Jennifer.’ I noticed this man’s outfit. From what I could see, he was wearing an off-white, long-sleeved, blouse-type shirt with cuff links/buttons to tighten the wrist area of the shirt. He had a brown velvety or silk-type vest over the shirt that was buttoned up. He looked like a European or Italian man, but spoke with clear English. No accent at all. He had dark brown hair that was slicked back in a very clean-cut manner. He had dark brown eyes. His skin was pale, but not too pale. He was rather handsome, I thought. Thinking about it later on in my life, he looked similar to a Dracula/vampire that’s been portrayed in movies, but young. He looked to be in his late twenties.

“He also had a manipulating, nice, light voice when he was calling me to come toward him. I was just standing still, and not wanting to move close to him at all. My brother was yelling for me to hurry up, but he kind of stopped and was waiting for me because he saw from the side this man that was talking to me. Back then, children were supposed to respect their elders or adults. So my brother stood quiet for what seemed forever to me.”

As Jennifer continued to stare at the man in horror, she also had a very close look at the tunnel around him. “I could see a little bit on the side of him and it looked like there were stone stairs leading to the bottom, but they didn’t go all the way to the top,” she said. “At the bottom I could see a very small lantern-type light and the rest was pitch-black.

“After a while, the man seemed agitated with me for not wanting to listen to him. He then started to say, ‘Oh no! Not now! Not right now!’ Loudly. I was getting even more frightened because I didn’t understand what he was talking about or who he was telling this to. All of a sudden, he didn’t look too good. He was sweating pretty bad; his skin was looking weird. He looked as if he was in tremendous pain. His veins in his neck and forehead were protruding out . . . like thicker. He was looking at me and kept telling me that to not be afraid and he won’t hurt me.

“Now I was starting to shake and clenching the Nerf ball in my hands. He was pretty much the whole time [holding] his arms out to grab me, so I didn’t want to pass by him. He started to scream in a deep-pitched [voice], because of the changes that were happening to him and his body. He looked at me and I seen his eyes change from dark brown to yellow in an instant. I seen his jawbone and or bones underneath his skin changing form. I could hear bones snapping/breaking. I seen his face changing into a creature little by little.

“That’s when my brother yelled to him from the side, ‘What’s happening? What’s going on?’

The man beast lifted the door a tad bit more and turned toward my brother and growled at him, with so much anger. My brother yelled out, ‘Leave my sister alone,’ and ran to get help at the Laundromat. The beast turned back toward me. He was now almost turned into a dog-type creature. I seen hair growing at a high rate of speed out of his body, everywhere, and his teeth growing bigger as well. His gums were bleeding because the teeth were getting bigger.

“My brother ran back with no one else by his side, and I knew at that moment I needed to try and get away from this beast before he changed completely. He was staring at me while he was changing and getting worse-looking by the minute, and in all of that time after he was no longer a man, he was telepathically communicating with me, talking to me through his eyes. He was telling me that he was going to get me, that he was going to eat me if I [didn’t] listen to him and go with him right now.

“My brother started yelling at him some more. This beast’s arms were starting to change and he turned towards my brother and began growling at him, but now it was really deep and had much more bass to it, with an echo . . . probably from being near the carport. As soon as he turned toward my brother, I seen my brother motion with his hands [for me] to come toward him. I right away made a run for my life toward my brother.

“The beast grabbed my ankle tightly, but I managed to slip away from his fingers that were turning into longer, more strong nails [or] paws of some sort. Also, his arms started burning [and] smoking in a way because where he was grabbing me, his skin was hitting the [light] so that he couldn’t even hold on to me for long. I grabbed the side of the carport wall for support, and probably left gashes [in] it. I ran to my brother and never looked back because I was afraid he was going to completely turn into this wolf/dog/Doberman-type creature and bite me.

“My brother grabbed my hand and we made a marathon run for it back to the Laundromat. My mom was still doing laundry and we were pleading with her to just leave the clothes. We were yelling at everyone in that whole place to leave and go to their cars because we saw a mad dog creature. They looked at us, like we were crazy . . . including our own mom. My brother told my mom that she should really listen to what we’re saying because it’s true. He grabbed the keys to the car and said that we would go sit in the car and watch her from there.

“We felt safer being in the car. My brother said in case we [had] to drive off, he would take us. My brother was only fourteen, but he was big enough to drive. He was completely frightened and so was I. We were just watching and waiting. The creature never came toward the Laundromat. My mom came to the car and we drove off. My brother told my mom everything and she questioned me as well, but didn’t believe us very much. She stopped going to that Laundromat because of what we said. She also asked us later on about the Nerf ball. I told her I left it. She was curious as to why we left it, knowing that we just got it . . . and that we waited so long to be able to buy it.

“She also saw pinkish marks around one of my ankles. That had her wondering for days. Later on in my life, I asked her about the incident, and she says that she remembers how frightened we were, how we were shaking, but she still doesn’t believe us, I think. I questioned my brother about it, in front of my husband, because my husband knows, along with my daughter. My brother pretended that it was nothing and didn’t want to talk about it.”

Jennifer said that her mother never did believe what they saw, even though she always remembered how the pair were crying and shaking as they told her about it. Years later, at a family gathering at a park, Jennifer’s brother waited until her husband was out of earshot before he would talk to her about the incident.

3. Woman--->Demon transformation witnessed live in real-time by more than two hundred congregation members. The demon was wrestled to the ground by strong men. Nobody dared to talk about it and the 200 people kept mum. Or wanted to. Footage was destroyed.
This true event gives an entirely new perspective to the term: Organic Portal. Just imagine a wormhole in space - depicted in many movies - and imagine a spaceship coming through that wormhole, from the remote reaches of the Universe.
Now image the wormhole is made of flesh - in the form of a woman visiting the church. Now take this womans human soft-fleshy form as a "wormhole in space.." A wormhole is a "dimensional portal". An Organic Portal. Very same. The organic flesh-wormhole form of a human woman "opens" and through it - just like in the above example how a sci-fi movie spaceship comes through a wormhole in space... - but this time, THROUGH the FEMALE ORGANIC PORTAL's body, comes through a DEMON. Manifesting normally just like the spaceship arriving in a Hollywood movie, through a wormhole.

But its an Organic [space] PORTAL. So organic travelers CAN apparently COME THROUGH. And manifest in their own form, apparently without any problems:

CHAPTER FOUR
The Church Lady Monster

Theorizing about these cases would be a more straightforward task if every werewolf-transformation report included tunnels, lights, or other anomalies, but unfortunately that’s not so. Still, a trans-species transformation in itself (like those we’ve examined earlier) is still worth examining. Here’s one that was sent to me in mid-April 2015.

It’s an eye-popper. This multiwitness event occurred in 1992—not in some dark tunnel, not in a Los Angeles park, but in what I would have thought the least likely of places: a Baptist church in a small Midwestern town, in the middle of a Sunday worship service. Because this is such a sensitive incident, the main witnesses are providing their names, contact information, and a few more specifics to the publisher, but they spoke to me only on condition of complete anonymity. I will add that the related information they gave me has all checked out as factual.

A pleasant, religious couple in their sixties (I’ll call them Ken and Sara) witnessed this event from a close—almost too close—vantage point, along with more than two hundred congregation members. I could not imagine a more credible pair of witnesses. Ken is a Vietnam veteran who worked in the construction industry for many years. Sara, a homemaker, worked part-time as a maintenance person at their church at the time of the encounter. I interviewed them several times—online, by phone, and in person. The building where this incident occurred no longer exists, and the land has changed owners several times, said Ken and Sara. They also wished to keep the town’s name confidential.

I expect not everyone will be able to accept as fact what these very sober and solid citizens claim to have witnessed, but I have not been able to find any hint of deception in their accounts. They agree on the appearance and actions of the phenomenon involved. They never changed a word of their statements, always answered my questions to the best of their abilities, and did not overstep when they weren’t sure they could remember any particular thing accurately. With a story like the one you are about to read, witness credibility is paramount.

The following is a combination of written and oral comments from Ken and Sara. Ken wrote:

“What I want to tell you about is a creature that actually came out of a woman in a small little church about twenty-five years ago in a morning service. The church was occupied with about 225 people, and the sermon was being given by a minister. He was on a stage approximately twenty feet from the front row of pews where this woman sat.”

Ken and Sara thought the woman was middle-aged and said they didn’t know her because she had been attending for less than a month. That day, she sat quite close to Ken and Sara’s family. The rows of pews were arranged in a semicircle, which gave all the parishioners a better view of one another.

“For some reason, my eyes were drawn to this lady,” said Ken. “I didn’t know why then, at first, but just the same I could sense there was something strange about her. She was a big-boned lady, nothing beautiful, and she had this strange, very strange grayness about her. I was sitting in another row of pews with my family just about ten feet from her.” Ken said he sat closest to the woman, with Sara on his other side and their children next to Sara.

Sara said that she also found herself paying particular attention to the woman. “It seemed like that Sunday was a weird Sunday,” she said. “She walked in and sat near us. For some reason, she kept drawing my eyes to her.”

The woman had dark hair and very ordinary features, said Sara. She wore a white shirt and black slacks. Although there was nothing especially memorable about the woman’s appearance, Sara noticed that she seemed to be fidgeting a lot. Suddenly, the unthinkable—the inconceivable—happened.

Ken continued, “Our minister had just wrapped up his ending and had closed the sermon and had left the podium to go to sit with his wife and family. For him to do that, he had to walk past this woman. As he grabbed his Bible and papers, he stepped down off the stage and proceeded toward her when all of a sudden she stood up, let out a bloodcurdling scream, and began to literally contort her head and body. Now, I had never believed in such things, but on that day, right then, I saw the real thing take place, as did my wife and everyone else who was in that morning service.

“As she contorted, suddenly she just changed into a hideous creature. I mean she just transformed into this huge beastly creature similar to what people might call a wolf, but actually wasn’t. This creature that came out of her was quite large. It stood on hind legs and roared a roar that would have made a lion cower. It had fur, it had legs like the Pan creature [of Greek and Roman mythology], long teeth, and very long claws, and its growling and screaming echoed in every corner of the church from ceiling to floor.” It also seemed to emit a foul odor that reminded him of sulfur, he said.

Eyewitness sketch by “Ken” as he remembered the transformed creature in his church. (Published with permission.)

Sara’s description matched the account Ken had given me days earlier. “This girl stood up and she gave out the most horrendous scream,” said Sara. “She contorted and then instantly changed. There was no metamorphosis, no transition sequence. She just changed right before our eyes. She kept roaring—it was a sound I’d never heard before, like a roar with a growl. When the pastor walked past her, she put her claws up and looked at him by doing this.” (Sara demonstrated by dropping her head forward and then swiveling her face to the side while her head remained dropped forward, hands upraised and fingers curved.)

“It had to be a supernatural change, not physical,” Sara continued. “Her face was not a dog face; it was more like a baboon or dog-faced monkey face. The eyes were solid black; the teeth had grown four inches. Her body was more muscular than anything I’ve ever seen. It was massively built, with big shoulders and chest that came down to a narrow waist and then muscular thighs. The bottom part of the legs were thin, more like a deer’s, and they ended in cloven hooves, about this long.” Sara made a gesture with her hands that indicated a size of five to six inches. She remembered that the woman had been wearing shoes, she said, but there was no evidence of the shoes or the white blouse or black slacks, just gray fur that covered her head to toe. There was no tail. “The roaring went on for several minutes,” said Sara.

Ken said, “As it stood there looking at the church people, we knew that this thing was evil. It appeared mad, appeared very angry, frenzied as if it were in a protective stance. Its arms were extended from about its waist, and it had long sharp claws. I will never forget its claws or its teeth. The fangs were as long as the ones on this kind of deer in Vietnam [there are certain species of deer such as the muntjac that have long fangs]. No, it didn’t get physically violent, but it’s possible it could have. No one moved. We all just sat there. As we began praying with the rest of the people my daughter said, ‘Mom, what is that thing?’ My wife said, ‘Don’t look at it—she’s having an epileptic fit.’ My [eighteen-year-old] daughter replied, ‘Mom, that is no epileptic seizure!’”

Sara added that her daughter also said, “Do you think I’m stupid?”

Ken expressed his own fear of the entity. “When she was screaming, you could hear that and this guttural noise from deep inside her throat in every part of the church,” he said. “If this hadn’t occurred in a church I believe there would have been violence.”

The first to react to the roaring creature was the minister. “He stopped and held out his hand,” said Ken. “He said, ‘Satan, you have no authority here.’ That’s when she really growled. She began to pant as if debating fight or flight. This thing just stood there for what seemed like the longest time, and then one of the ushers, Tom, walked up behind it and he grabbed it and took it down onto a pew. Four other ushers came up then and helped Tom out. There was an enormous scream and just as fast as it had reared up when it came, it was now gone. In an instant. Tom was half [lying], half sitting there in the pew with this [woman] in his lap almost.”

The woman had returned to her normal appearance, including clothing, said Ken. The group of ushers then half carried, half dragged the unresisting woman into another room. She looked dazed, said Ken. I have a feeling that was an understatement.

I asked Ken and Sara whether the congregation was fleeing in panic by that time—I’m sure I would have been considering that option were I in their place—but as far as the couple knew, everyone stayed put until the woman had been removed from the sanctuary. “After they took her out, people were saying, ‘What was that? Did you see that?’” said Sara. She added that everyone seemed quite shaken and that people were reluctant to talk about what had happened. “It became hush-hush,” said Sara. She believed that this attitude of shared privacy was due to the protectiveness the members felt toward their church, and added that from then on, no one ever mentioned it.

Sara said that as soon as she could, she ran outside to the car and cried. Her children were very affected—one of them was shaking and just wanted to leave. Ken said that he asked the pastor whether he had seen what he thought he had seen, and the pastor replied that yes, he had. Ken also said the pastor told the first usher who had grabbed the creature, “Don’t you ever touch one of those again!”

The woman was kept within the church building until elders were sure she was no longer an immediate danger, said Ken, and that according to church elders, she had been given “treatment” of some kind, although he wasn’t sure exactly what that entailed. “From what I was told, she was taken to someplace where people came to examine her and look at her,” said Ken. He said that his church’s pastor and elders seemed to believe that what they considered a demonic, possessing entity had been successfully exorcised from the woman.

I asked Ken if he knew where this woman was taken to be “studied.” A higher arm of the church? The government? Some clandestine organization officially designated to handle cases of lycanthropy? Unfortunately, Ken was not privy to this information, and he thought that the men who assisted at that time had by now either become very elderly or passed on.

Ken told me that the entire episode had been recorded due to the church’s usual practice of videotaping services, but when he inquired about viewing the tape, he was told it was no longer in the church’s possession. “They either gave the tape of the incident to someone, or the church leaders destroyed it, but I was told [the tape] no longer existed.” And, of course, in the late 1980s, the parishioners would not have had cell phones with cameras in their pockets and handbags to snap pictures and video.

There were other indications that the creature’s manifestation may have left some residual effects at that church. One of these came in the form of poltergeist or psychokinetic (objects moved by “psychic” or other unknown force or energy) phenomena that occurred in the weeks following the creature’s manifestation. In what Sara recalled as the most frightening example of these “strange things,” she said that she was at the church alone one day during her regular cleaning hours when she found a butcher knife lying on the floor of the church library. Puzzled as to how such an object would have gotten there, she placed it on a shelf in that room and carefully positioned it to lie safely flat. When she returned later, the knife had changed its position so that it now lay precariously on its back edge, with the sharp side up. No one had been in the library to move it.

Ken added, “I had never seen anything like that [creature] in my life and I don’t ever want to again as long as I live.” He added that the closest thing to it he could recall was during his service in Vietnam when his company would sometimes encounter what they called “rock apes,” animals that reminded him of small, four-to-five-foot-tall baboons. “They had great strength in their arms and could hurl heavy rocks,” he said. “They were meaner than all get out and we avoided them. They ran on all fours but would stand up to throw rocks.” (These creatures Ken described are considered unknown animals or cryptids, and have been reported by numerous other Vietnam veterans. The Vietnamese call them Batutut or “forest people.”)

“But what it was, we still to this day do not know,” Ken continued. “It was not a guardian spirit and we knew that it wasn’t human but a demon of some sort. The thing about this was, the woman it came out of, we didn’t see her [physical body] after this thing came out of her. What produced it, what caused it to come out . . . we figured it was a confrontation between good and evil right there.

“What I saw in that church that day was—I believe—a satanic manifestation of a demonic entity. It was real, it was possessing her, and it may have been demonstrating it had power. What I know is, whatever [these creatures] are, they’re real. Either I’m nuts or they’re real.”

Ken provided a very meticulous sketch of the creature (p. 61) drawn especially for this book, and Sara agreed that he captured its likeness accurately. He had no problem with that because the sight was engraved on his mind, said Ken.

The woman evidently left town after the incident. Ken and Sara didn’t know where she had gone and they didn’t have any other contact with her. They also moved away not long after, and the congregation soon disbanded. The pastor left as well. I did contact him, but before I could ask any questions he gave me only a standard-sounding statement that he never discussed former pastoral duties. I have no idea whether he suspected what I intended to ask him. And I do know that maintaining congregational confidentiality is common ministerial practice.

Also Linda collected many such werewolf or dog-man etc.. cases, where these half-transformed or fully transformed creatures interacted with people. I liked several cases, like the werewolf-kid is being walked by a female relative. Or how the jogger / runner half-transformed werewolf dude jumps over a park bench with a fluid graceful motion, while running in the park.

Last edited:
'half-transformed werewolf dude jumps over a park bench with a fluid graceful motion, while running in the park.

Just read the book. This upright-running jogger dude's legs were half transformed into wolf-legs, which were apparently amazingly muscular and super-athletic, enabling the dude-jogger to jump over a high park bench at a fast running speed as if the park bench were a "small brick on the floor". Amazing human-animal bio-mechanical engineering in the science of Intelligent Design. The dude also had an elongated half-wolf snout for a mouth. (Half-transformed)

I decided to take several classes or semesters in 5thD in the universities of Life Design. Since I very much like animals, exotic creatures. Rev. Vale Owen describes in his books such a University of Intelligent Life Design in probably [what must be] 5thD.

Back
Top Bottom