Resisting mandated vaccines

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
Just saw this article about a good strategy for resisting any future mandated vaccines.

Even prior to the founding of the United States, our laws have been rooted in the idea of natural rights. As opposed to the government-granted privileges of past monarchies, natural rights are innate, granted to everyone by God, and cannot be given—only taken away.

Supreme among these are the rights to bodily autonomy and medical choice. Nobody, certainly no government can vaccinate or force a healthy person to take medicine without their permission.

Whether or not you believe in vaccination, it’s hard to deny the importance that government respects our bodily rights. Jerry Day, a liberty activist with a focus on mandatory inoculations and smart meters, explains what he believes should be done if one is being coerced into receiving a jab against their will.

“The first thing we must do is state our position clearly and on the record to those people who administer vaccines. We are certainly not protected if we haven’t even stated our position. [ https://www.freedomtaker.com/downloaddocuments/VaccinationNotice_v3.doc provides a document to consider using for this purpose. It requires all medical service and vaccine providers, to acknowledge the risks of vaccines, that they are causing that risk by offering vaccines, and that they accept full personal liability to pay for all damage they cause by administering a vaccine.]

Of course, if vaccines were safe and effective, they would not hesitate to sign a liability agreement… [but] they know they are doing harm, so most likely, they will refuse to sign that document, and refuse to be responsible for the harm they cause. That refusal to sign is evidence that they know that vaccines have risk, and you therefore are fully within your rights to refuse the vaccine regardless of any legal mandates. That type of document is referred to as a ‘Conditional Acceptance.’ You agree to have a vaccine if they agree to pay for all damage you suffer. They will refuse to sign it. And that gives you the right to refuse their vaccine, because they failed to meet your reasonable requirements of safety.”

I keep thinking about how these mandates will be implemented (in my area at least, USA). If Trump has a second term, I think it'll be big corporations that will implement requirements to be vaccinated to use their services. Like Airlines for example, apparently they were taking loans from the IMF to stay afloat in exchange for implementing mask policies. Want to enter Walmart? Scan your phone at the front entrance for access. If the Cabal/NWO/Globalist are successful at ousting Trump via Coup, then I think it'll just be mandated by government at the national level.

Interesting to see Putin state explicitly that immunization will be strictly voluntary. More and more looks like Russia retains it's sanity in a world going insane. Perhaps I should consider a move there.

Back
Top Bottom