Return of the Revolutionaries.

Johnno

The Living Force
Cosmic COINTELPRO gold!!!!

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Tickle Me or Cointelpro section to start with. I decided here. As Hunter S Thomson quoted "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Came across it when looking for some info on the "Conversations with God" guy.

Basically this guy has an "idea" (using that term loosely) that a group soul has reincarnated from the USA revolutionaries to form the current mob we have now. He's channelling for answers on some of the match-ups. He then compares photos of the current incarnation with the past one as well as character traits for further "proof".

I'm posting the George Bush/Daniel Morgan page but there's many more.....including Maitreya and Sai Baba to give you some idea of the overall wholesome flakiness!!!!!!!!

http://www.johnadams.net/cases/samples/Bush-Morgan/index.html

Though Horatio Gates/Al Gore was the commanding general at Saratoga, he could not have won the battle without the help of Daniel Morgan, who held the rank of colonel at the time. At Saratoga, Colonel Morgan led a corps of elite sharpshooters or riflemen, called the Continental Rangers. It is my belief that Daniel Morgan is reincarnated in our contemporary era as President George W. Bush. Let us briefly review a history of Morgan's contribution to the American Revolution.

Daniel Morgan was noted to have awkward speech and coarse manners when he made his debut on the Virginia frontier at age seventeen. George W. Bush, it is interesting to note, has also been observed to have difficulty with speech, and it was even speculated, during the presidential campaign of 2000, that he might have dyslexia.

During the French and Indian War, Morgan served with the Virginia Rangers and he developed skill with the Kentucky rifle. During the Revolutionary War, on the basis of Morgan's courage, determination, and leadership skills, George Washington selected him as commander of the country's first special-forces unit. Five hundred members of the Continental Army, selected for marksmanship and fighting skills, were assembled. They were officially known as the Rangers, but many referred to the unit as Morgan's Riflemen. The Rangers were one of the premier units of the Army and participated in many important battles of the Revolution. Please note that in a symbolic parallel, George W. Bush was formerly an owner of the Texas Rangers baseball team. In campaigns, Morgan himself demonstrated remarkable bravery, physical stamina and strength. Eventually, Morgan was made a brigadier general.

Click to Enlarge

Morgan, like Horatio Gates, first saw military action in the French and Indian War. Morgan was also wounded in this war, as was Horatio Gates/Albert Gore. During the conflict, Morgan's personality traits were observed and recorded. Morgan was a rowdy sort. One historian notes that during the war, Morgan and his pals "exasperated" officers with their "drinking, brawling, and lusty flirtations with Indian women." These characteristics were also noted after his period of enlistment was over.

The same historian wrote:
"The years following "the French War" were carefree and roistering ones for Daniel Morgan. He was constantly in trouble with the law either for brawling in taverns or for not paying his liquor bills and card debts. But by 1763, when Morgan formed a common-law union with sixteen-year-old Abigail Curry, his conduct underwent a marked change. He settled down, purchased a farm . . . and began enjoying a more prosperous and peaceful existence. His changed way of life soon gained him the respect of the more important members of his rural community."

It is interesting that George W. Bush takes a certain pride in his partying days at Yale. Later on, Bush got into trouble with the law and was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol. We can image that Daniel Morgan in the 20th century would likely have earned a DUI, too. Like Morgan, Bush then became more serious and sober, earning the respect of Texas voters. Just as Morgan was a denizen of a rural community, George W. Bush is famous for his love of the land and his ranch in the small town of Crawford, Texas.

This guy's stuff is actually based on the work of Joseph Myers of http://reincarnation2002.com/

His premise is that of Plato's comment on the soul: The soul returns to earth in a body similar to its last one and has similar talents and inclinations. He then has several pages of possible examples. Some of them are quite amazing in their 'synchronicity', like U.S. Grant and FDR, John Adams and Calvin Coolidge and their wives, etc. The interesting thing is that the similarity of looks is not necessarily the factor that influenced Myers or Semkiw to make 'a match'. For example, Patton 'remembered' being Hannibal, and they actually look the same. Same with many of the well-known modern books on 'lives remembered'. For example, check out this one: http://www.johnadams.net/cases/samples/Keene-Gordon/index.html

I don't think there's anything particularly whacky about Semkiw's premises (similarity of bodies, or group souls reincarnating), but he relies on channeling to confirm his research, not the other way around, making room for the cosmic cointelpro aspect. I wouldn't discount it all on the basis of flakiness, even though Semkiw is definitely flaky (I read the book). He has one good point - that people reincarnate into different religions, invalidating any one as The One Religion. That's about it.

Well, I think this goes back to our favorite theme around here -- that this kind of thing gets as far as it does mainly because so many people accept channeled messages uncritically.

Back
Top Bottom