Richard Vizzutti and Stargods.org - Psy-ops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moralman

Dear Friends
kind regards
First of all, I would like to say how delighted I feel to be posting on this most unique forum.
Today, I want to talk about one of my favourite subjects.
Serpent seed theology is an ideology that is based upon the concept of being "born evil".
The ideological basis begins in the Garden of Eden, where the Devil (Reptilian/Snake) had sex with Eve and Cain sprang forth from this forbidden union.
Cain's (Devil in the flesh) descendents (those who are born with his spirit) are "born evil".
During the days of Noah, they saturared the Earth and God had to send forth a flood to cull their numbers.
Richard Vizzutti has created a website called "Stargods.org", which goes into massive detail on the subject.
I remember early last year coming across the falling article by chance.
1. http:(xx)www(d)stargods(d)org/AngelicColonization.htm
The article states that Fallen spirits (Demons) are born in the human womb and that their objective is to eliminate the real humans (righteous spirits) or descendents of Adam.
I was fascinated by this website and something clicked in my mind, this website provided that logical proof that people ARE born evil.
Here is the Stargods.org Q and A about the Serpent seeds.
2. http:(xx)www(d)stargods(d)org/Seed_QA.html
Here is the full list of Stargods.org articles.
3. http:(xx)www(d)stargods(d)org/MyArticles.htm
The viewpoints that are expressed on this website, are compatible with the idea of Organic Portals.
In fact, Serpent Seeds and Organic Portals are exactly the same thing, see the similarities between the description of both.
If you could please read the articles and give me your opinions I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John

Moralman said:
In fact, Serpent Seeds and Organic Portals are exactly the same thing,
This doesn't seem to be the case. The general consensus here isn't that organic portals are born evil, but that they can be portals of attack since they don't have the ability for higher feeling or thinking. OP's seem to reflect the nature of the environment.

stargods said:
Are all the people of the serpent seed evil?
Yes but to varying degrees. Some are caring and loving while others are pure evil. But they all will never except the Lord as their Master and Savior.
for a more balanced view about psychopathy why not read political ponerology

Dear Friends
kind regards
Thank you for your comments.
Both Serpent Seeds and Organic Portals are termed as "Soulless beings" and "Irredeemable".
There is no doubt that such beings can be used as an attack method by the darker forces.
But in a sense, it is just like the Devil using a human being to do evil, therefore you can't say that there is much of a difference.
A Soulless being by definition is an entity who attacks the being who has a Soul, one way or another, a righteous person suffers the consequences.
I have felt quite comforted to find the information about Serpent Seeds and Organic Portals.
I certainly believe that certain people are "born evil" and are "Soulless beings".
From the perspectuve of this forum and the knowledge that you have on the issue of Organic Portals, I have a question.
1. When will the World be rid of the Organic Portals?
This is an important question, which I feel that we need to find the answer to.
If you could get back to me with the answer to my question I'd be so grateful.
yours thankfully
John

Moralman said:
Dear Friends
kind regards
Thank you for your comments.
Both Serpent Seeds and Organic Portals are termed as "Soulless beings" and "Irredeemable".
'Termed' by whom? You seem to be making some jumps in logic to fit your preconceived ideas. The fact of the matter may very well be that we are all - every single one of us - organic portals until we do the Work necessary to no longer be.

Moralman said:
There is no doubt that such beings can be used as an attack method by the darker forces.
As can you and I.

Mm said:
But in a sense, it is just like the Devil using a human being to do evil, therefore you can't say that there is much of a difference.
Actually, we can say there is quite a difference, at least in potential.

Mm said:
A Soulless being by definition is an entity who attacks the being who has a Soul, one way or another, a righteous person suffers the consequences.
By whose definition? Sez who? What is your definition of 'righteous'. You seem to be making some jumps in logic to fit your preconceived ideas. How do you know that you have a soul?

Mm said:
I have felt quite comforted to find the information about Serpent Seeds and Organic Portals.
I certainly believe that certain people are "born evil" and are "Soulless beings".
Why have you felt quite comforted - I can say that when I made this discovery, I was quite horrified and saddened. How do you know that you are not an organic portal?

Mm said:
From the perspectuve of this forum and the knowledge that you have on the issue of Organic Portals, I have a question.
From the understanding of this forum, there is no need for this world to be rid of organic portals. If they exist - it is a working hypothesis - then they are as natural a part of this world as air and water.

Again, every human being on this planet is an organic portal until they choose to do the Work to not be one any longer. I don't know for certain that I have a soul, though I hope that my efforts may help me develop one - you seem to be quite certain that you do and that you are not an organic portal - why is that?

Moralman said:
Dear Friends
kind regards
Would you go up to a stranger in the street and address them as "My Dear Friend, King regards to you"??? Your intro seems psychologically disingenuous at the least and manipulative. You don't know a single person here, all are complete strangers and to put everyone at ease that you have good intentions you address everyone as your friend? Totally bizarre.

Moralman said:
Where do you get the idea that the hypothesis of the existence of the Organic Portal makes them if they exist - "Irredeemable"? You sound like a blood lusting brainwashed killer.

Moralman said:
What such beings? DO you think that a completely conscious fully souled being could not be completely and utterly intentionally evil? Seems like you are severely limiting your thought processes here.

Moralman said:
"Therefore you can't say that there is much of a difference.", Say What? This is the kind of logic that gets the world dead. It is the kind of psychological manipulation that the religions use, that cultures use, that governments use, that businesses use.

Moralman said:
By who's definition? Who has defined even what a soul is and who has one and who doesn't?
Who is a righteous person? Righteousness kills.

Moralman said:
Then the psychological programming of this world has succeeded in infecting you and is trying to propagate itself to others.

Moralman said:
It doesn't seem that you have much of any kind of understanding of this forum or its approach to the hypothetical concept of the Organic Portal or the psychological nature of this reality. If your view is based on false assumptions then your question does not have a proper reference to make sense to others here who's frame of reference has been assumed by you.

Moralman said:
This is an important question, which I feel that we need to find the answer to.
If you could get back to me with the answer to my question I'd be so grateful.
yours thankfully
John
Your question is disgusting. Who is it that you would like to kill? What kind of a person are you? As you said it is a very important question, because it reveals a deviance that has infected your mind and you are trying to spread it amongst others.

Moralman said:
I agree, there really is not much of a difference between us and "soulless beings" as far as we (humans) are concerned. We don't know what a soul is and what it is not, so it is pretty useless to call anyone "soulless" or "soulfull" as the term is meaningless - especially in trying to decide who can or cannot be a "portal of attack", osit. It is much more practical and objective to follow the Biblical advice, "by their fruits shall you know them". Knowledge protects, and what someone says and does is what provides us with data about their true nature and level of awareness, and it would be a dangerous and potentially very detrimental thing to presume to know what the qualities of a soul are and try to label anyone as being "soulless" without truly knowing whether that is in fact the case. And until we fully understand just what a soul is and what it is not and what effect it has on someone's nature and behavior, it is detrimental to our progress to use that term out of ignorance and especially to arrive at any conclusions based on our assumptions about the nature of a "soul" and anyone that may or may not have one.

Moralman said:
What makes you think a being with a soul will not attack another being with a soul? Do you not eat, feed off of the life energy of other beings so that you may live? Maybe you have no soul?

Moralman said:
Probably never. If you have learned your lessons feel free to move on. It is not your world, the school does not belong to the student nor adjust at a student's whim. There are others coming into 3rd grade all the time, and as long as they need organic portals and psychopaths to be around in order to learn vital lessons, that's what they'll get. Unless you can wake up everybody on the planet so that nobody needs these lessons anymore? I think much more probable scenario is that either vast majority of the population is wiped out, or those who wake up go to their own world and leave this to those who need the lessons here. Either way, there is no need to "get rid" of anyone - all psychopaths and other "evil" needs to have any power is ignorance on our part - but as soon as everyone else is no longer ignorant and no longer falls for any lies or manipulations - evil is fully disempowered. So getting "rid" of evil is impossible and pointless (not to mention evil in and of itself) - it's much more productive to enlighten ourselves and then others who are manipulated and controlled by said evil so that they can escape this control and never again be victims of it. The predator doesn't hang around where there is no food - and there is an infinite supply of predators who will always keep coming as long as we continue to be willing food due to our ignorance. So there is only one solution - knowledge - so that we are no longer food.

Dear Friends
kind regards
I'd be delighted to reply to your statements as quotes.
But unfortunately, I keep trying to quote statements but it is not working.
Could someone please tell me how to quote individual statements on this forum?
If you could get back to me with the answer, then I will be pleased to respond to the comments.
yours thankfully
John

Dear Anart
kind regards
In response to your comments.

Anart said:
'Termed' by whom? You seem to be making some jumps in logic to fit your preconceived ideas. The fact of the matter may very well be that we are all - every single one of us - organic portals until we do the Work necessary to no longer be.
I believe that we are either born with a Soul (the ability to emphasise) or we are not.
Some people are incapable of having a conscience and doing the right thing in life.

Anart said:
As can you and I.
People with Souls have a knowledge and understanding of right and wrong, that is the difference.

Anart said:
Actually, we can say there is quite a difference, at least in potential.
People with a Soul will know what is right and wrong.

Anart said:
By whose definition? Sez who? What is your definition of 'righteous'. You seem to be making some jumps in logic to fit your preconceived ideas. How do you know that you have a soul?
A person who is righteous, is someone who does things for the good of society, whilst others are continually doing evil.
I hava Soul because I know what is right and wrong, furthermore I have a conscience.

Anart said:
Why have you felt quite comforted - I can say that when I made this discovery, I was quite horrified and saddened. How do you know that you are not an organic portal?
I felt comforted because I knew in my heart of hearts that certain people are irredeemably evil and that there is no salvation for them.
It is a good feeling to know that information about people who are "born evil" is now being widely circulated.
I am a believer of Morality, good conscience and Christian civilization.
I am certainly NOT an Organic Portal, I oppose these evil doers and await their judgement.

Anart said:
From the understanding of this forum, there is no need for this world to be rid of organic portals. If they exist - it is a working hypothesis - then they are as natural a part of this world as air and water.
I believe that the World is saturated with Demon seed, when this happened the last time, God sent forth a massive flood to kill them all.
I don't believe that it is productive or logical for these people to grow in strength anymore after this point.

Anart said:
Again, every human being on this planet is an organic portal until they choose to do the Work to not be one any longer. I don't know for certain that I have a soul, though I hope that my efforts may help me develop one - you seem to be quite certain that you do and that you are not an organic portal - why is that?
I feel that if you have empathy and believe in righteous conduct, then it is likely that you have a Soul.
I had the knowledge of what was right and wrong from a young age, whereas others were relative minded, now I know the reason why.
I have a Soul and know that I am among those who will be considered among the class of the good.
Yours thankfully
John

Dear christx11
kind regards

christx11 said:
Would you go up to a stranger in the street and address them as "My Dear Friend, King regards to you"??? Your intro seems psychologically disingenuous at the least and manipulative. You don't know a single person here, all are complete strangers and to put everyone at ease that you have good intentions you address everyone as your friend? Totally bizarre.
I find your tone be confrontational, it is as though you are eager to pick a fight.
I type in my unique way, you should kindly refrain from trying to stir up trouble.

christx11 said:
Where do you get the idea that the hypothesis of the existence of the Organic Portal makes them if they exist - "Irredeemable"? You sound like a blood lusting brainwashed killer.
Here we go again with the criticism!
You should change your screenname to "Mr confrontational", I feel that it would suit you better.
Mr Richard Vizzutti of stargods.org has stated that the Serpent seeds are irredeemable.
Organic Portals have been described as human beings who are Soulless, they are also described as suffering the "second death" (total destruction) in the 5th dimension.

christx11 said:
What such beings? DO you think that a completely conscious fully souled being could not be completely and utterly intentionally evil? Seems like you are severely limiting your thought processes here.
I am of the opinion that it is the Serpent Seeds (Organic Portals) who are the evil doers in this society.
Human beings with Souls can go down a bad path, but not to the extent of those who are born evil.

christx11 said:
"Therefore you can't say that there is much of a difference.", Say What? This is the kind of logic that gets the world dead. It is the kind of psychological manipulation that the religions use, that cultures use, that governments use, that businesses use.
Evil is evil, Soulless beings are Soulless beings and 1 + 1 = 2.

christx11 said:
By who's definition? Who has defined even what a soul is and who has one and who doesn't?
Who is a righteous person? Righteousness kills.
I feel that you may qualify to become a highly successful lawyer for ACLU.
Those who have empathy with suffering and adhere to goodwill for all has a Soul.
Righteousness in its most balanced fashion doesn't kill anyone.

christx11 said:
Then the psychological programming of this world has succeeded in infecting you and is trying to propagate itself to others.
Are you a person who believes in the idea of Soulless beings or not?

christx11 said:
It doesn't seem that you have much of any kind of understanding of this forum or its approach to the hypothetical concept of the Organic Portal or the psychological nature of this reality. If your view is based on false assumptions then your question does not have a proper reference to make sense to others here who's frame of reference has been assumed by you.
I feel that there is only two things to know in regards to the idea of Soulless Serpent Seeds.
1. How to avoid them.
2. When will the World be rid of them.

christx11 said:
Your question is disgusting. Who is it that you would like to kill? What kind of a person are you? As you said it is a very important question, because it reveals a deviance that has infected your mind and you are trying to spread it amongst others.
Why is the question disgusting?
This World and the Souled humans are having the life choked out of them by the Soulless beings, who are termed as "Serpent Seeds" and "Organic Portals".
Furthermore, I feel that due to Dysgenics, evil people are breeding alot more than good people, thereby increasing the numbers of Demon Seeds.
The World cannot tolerate such a situation without responding in the appropriate manner.
Those human beings, who are Souled, must be free of the Soulless beings.
yours thankfully
John

Moralman, according to what you have written, your cup is full. You have a lot of beliefs that run contrary to the research that has been done and written about on this forum and its associated web pages. At this point, it is clear that you are speaking a different language than most of the members of this forum and using subjective definitions to back up what you say. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this in general, you are free to believe anything you like. However, on this forum we have a very specific purpose and that is to get to the objective truth of our reality.

This has nothing to do with belief - as a matter of fact, belief is contrary to our aims. It would take pages of discussion to point out the contradictions in what you have already written and time is short. If you would like to continue to participate in this forum, then please take it upon yourself to - at the very least - search the forum (using the search tab at the top of the page) for the term 'organic portal' and read those threads completely. What you have written to this point indicates a glaring lack of knowledge on the subject. After reading these threads, if you have comments to make, we can go from there - but something tells me that you may not make it to that point. You see, when one's cup is full, there is no more room in it for additional information.

Also, personally insulting other forum members is not allowed here, so please refrain from a repeat of some of the language used in your last post to christx11.

Moralman said:
Why is the question disgusting? This World and the Souled humans are having the life choked out of them by the Soulless beings, who are termed as "Serpent Seeds" and "Organic Portals". Furthermore, I feel that due to Dysgenics, evil people are breeding alot more than good people, thereby increasing the numbers of Demon Seeds. The World cannot tolerate such a situation without responding in the appropriate manner. Those human beings, who are Souled, must be free of the Soulless beings.
Perhaps you should spend some time and effort looking into the voluminous amount of material on this website - the ideas of STS and STO, and hyperdimensional realities - and perhaps take a look at Mouravieff's Gnosis series.

Organic portals are not called "portals" for nothing... a portal to where? The idea of "when will the world be rid of them" is the complete opposite of the way of thinking held by the owners and many members of this forum, and who read the website. It is more a question of "how do we get out" and remove ourselves completely from the entropic mode of being, one of the bases of which is respecting the free-will of every other being to exist and function as they desire.

And just for your information, Mouravieff says that this world is the world of pre-adamic man, or organic portals, not the other way around.

Dear ScioAgapeOmnis
kind regards

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I agree, there really is not much of a difference between us and "soulless beings" as far as we (humans) are concerned. We don't know what a soul is and what it is not, so it is pretty useless to call anyone "soulless" or "soulfull" as the term is meaningless - especially in trying to decide who can or cannot be a "portal of attack", osit. It is much more practical and objective to follow the Biblical advice, "by their fruits shall you know them". Knowledge protects, and what someone says and does is what provides us with data about their true nature and level of awareness, and it would be a dangerous and potentially very detrimental thing to presume to know what the qualities of a soul are and try to label anyone as being "soulless" without truly knowing whether that is in fact the case. And until we fully understand just what a soul is and what it is not and what effect it has on someone's nature and behavior, it is detrimental to our progress to use that term out of ignorance and especially to arrive at any conclusions based on our assumptions about the nature of a "soul" and anyone that may or may not have one.
I agree with what you say, but I think that it is easy to determine whether sonmeone has a Soul or not.
As you intelligently stated, "by their fruits you shall know them".

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
What makes you think a being with a soul will not attack another being with a soul? Do you not eat, feed off of the life energy of other beings so that you may live? Maybe you have no soul?
You make some good points.
I feel that Souled individuals can go down a bad path but they are not lost.
I have a Soul and empathise with others.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Probably never. If you have learned your lessons feel free to move on. It is not your world, the school does not belong to the student nor adjust at a student's whim. There are others coming into 3rd grade all the time, and as long as they need organic portals and psychopaths to be around in order to learn vital lessons, that's what they'll get. Unless you can wake up everybody on the planet so that nobody needs these lessons anymore? I think much more probable scenario is that either vast majority of the population is wiped out, or those who wake up go to their own world and leave this to those who need the lessons here. Either way, there is no need to "get rid" of anyone - all psychopaths and other "evil" needs to have any power is ignorance on our part - but as soon as everyone else is no longer ignorant and no longer falls for any lies or manipulations - evil is fully disempowered. So getting "rid" of evil is impossible and pointless (not to mention evil in and of itself) - it's much more productive to enlighten ourselves and then others who are manipulated and controlled by said evil so that they can escape this control and never again be victims of it. The predator doesn't hang around where there is no food - and there is an infinite supply of predators who will always keep coming as long as we continue to be willing food due to our ignorance. So there is only one solution - knowledge - so that we are no longer food.
Again, I like your respectful tone and the logic in your posts.
It is indeed true that if the Souled beings know how to detect the Soulless beings, then there power is completely gone.
But Dysgenics is something that worries me, plus the idea that Organic portals can be in ones family.
I feel that we need to work out a way of seperating the Souled beings and the Soulless beings.
Evil people seem to breed much faster than good people, this is a worrying trend and is choking the life out of a civilized society.
I feel that there is much more to the issue of Serpent Seeds and Organic Portals than just "knowing who they are and their methods".
There should be a total seperation of Souled humans and non humans with no Souls, even by blood relation.
yours thankfully
John

Moralman said:
Dear Friends
kind regards
First of all, I would like to say how delighted I feel to be posting on this most unique forum.
Today, I want to talk about one of my favourite subjects.
Typical psychopathic introduction. Ya'll remember this!!

Moralman, there is a world of difference between morals and conscience and you do not seem to have mastered that lesson. We aren't interested in your "morals," we are interested in conscience and concern for all of creation. A cat is not evil because it eats a mouse, it is a cat. It has rights and purpose in the grand scheme of creation. And so do OPs and they never were evil. Period. That they can be used is OUR fault, not theirs. Those with souls sold 'em and sold out everyone for whom they were supposed to be responsible.

Since it is also obvious that your cup is full, you are sure you know it all, and your entire rant is repellant, you are banned and this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom