Road trip

D Rusak

Jedi Council Member
Okay...so I am doing this coast to coast road trip after all. I will make some brief updates at _http://placeghostcoasttocoast.wordpress.com

I hope be in and out along the next week or so. The itinerary is pretty loose.

Peace,
D :cool2:

How exciting!! Have a great time!

:)

D Rusak said:
Okay...so I am doing this coast to coast road trip after all. I will make some brief updates at _http://placeghostcoasttocoast.wordpress.com

Peace,

Head up, and a safe journey.

heads-up (hdzp) adj: Showing an alert, competent style.

Adj. 1. heads-up - fully alert and watchful; "played heads-up ball" wide-awake
alert, watchful - engaged in or accustomed to close observation; "alert enough to spot the opportunity when it came"; "constantly alert and vigilant, like a sentinel on duty"

http://www.weather.gov/nwr/streamaudio.htm

Attachments

• ergonomics_hud[1].jpg
    ergonomics_hud[1].jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 7
D Rusak said:

Peace,
Best of Luck D Rusak. Sounds like a great adventure.

Road trip is done. I am at my parents' house on the other side of the country. Bad weather and my ride share buddies' sudden lack of interest for exploring and funds meant that we did not have any pit stops along the way to check out some sights. I did save some money and the car held up. Now if I can only find another way out of here.... :cool2: :P

Glad to see you got on your path! :)

Hope you have an exciting adventure out there on the road!

Bummer, I was going to read up on your blog your adventures, but it's private now.

Anyway, welcome back!

:)

D Rusak said:
Road trip is done. I am at my parents' house on the other side of the country. Bad weather and my ride share buddies' sudden lack of interest for exploring and funds meant that we did not have any pit stops along the way to check out some sights. I did save some money and the car held up. Now if I can only find another way out of here.... :cool2: :P

Sorry, I took it down since it got "hacked" by my family members (mom/aunt leaving all these comments about how disappointed they were that I did this, or how crazy and irresponsible I was...etc). I kinda freaked and took it down. Also I got really sick with a cold and didn't have energy to update in full, so I figured, screw it.

D Rusak said:
Sorry, I took it down since it got "hacked" by my family members (mom/aunt leaving all these comments about how disappointed they were that I did this, or how crazy and irresponsible I was...etc). I kinda freaked and took it down. Also I got really sick with a cold and didn't have energy to update in full, so I figured, screw it.

Are you taking supplements, D Rusak? Anxiety, sleep help like GABA or L-Theanine? If you can't afford it, remember what Seamas said. Staying with family can be VERY stressful, so take care.

SolarMother said:
D Rusak said:

Are you taking supplements, D Rusak? Anxiety, sleep help like GABA or L-Theanine? If you can't afford it, remember what Seamas said. Staying with family can be VERY stressful, so take care.

I'm glad you are taking Seamas up on his offer. The GABA has been helping me already with anxiety after only 4 days of taking it. I am going to try tryptophan instead of 5HTP (which seems to have stopped helping me with seratonin issues.) One thing for sure, my mood is more up and I am having less negative thoughts and fears. Still need to take magnesium and B6 along with the tryptophan, to boost it is my understanding. I hope you are feeling better and recovered from the bad cold and finding outlets for yourself!
Maybe this should be posted in the Swamp Mud thread?

Back
Top Bottom