Rumor has surfaced - Morgellons are Patented Weapon

angelburst29

The Living Force
A rumor has surfaced that Morgellons are a Patented Weapon - Here are the Patent - numbers - sources.
The gene therapy that makes this possible uses the insect hormone ECDYSONE and its receptor EcR.

Comment: A while back, I had followed Cliff Caricom's work, in the early stages when he was taking air and soil samples along with Morgellons fibers, trying to determine it's cause and effect. He hit all types of road blocks, in independent lab testing and trying to get a response from the various agencies. I had lost track of his activities. The article and two sets of video below give a deeper understanding to the symptoms and their causes.

_http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/a-rumor-has-surfaced-that-morgellons-are-a-patented-weapon-here-are-the-patent-numbers-sources/49516#more-49516

Morgellons patents:

US 6245531 Polynucleotides Encoding Insect Ecdysone Receptor
http://www.patentlens.net/imageserver…

US 5514578A Polynucleotides Encoding Insect Steroid Hormone Receptor Polypeptides and Cells Transformed With Same
http://www.patentlens.net/patentlens/…

Inventors: [telephone numbers and emails removed for privacy]

David Hogness

Michael Koelle

William Seagraves

Special Thanks goes out to youtuber skizitgesture. I will also add a link to HIS original video which goes much further in depth. I have asked that he allow me to mirror under FAIR USE for the GOOD of ALL Mankind. This brave soul deserves MUCH LOVE & RESPECT! Thank you Skizitgesture.
ANOTHER, LONGER VIDEO IN MORE DEPTH

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/07/a-rumor-has-surfaced-that-morgellons-are-a-patented-weapon-here-are-the-patent-numbers-sources-2452612.html

In the response section:
Enbe says:
July 3, 2013 at 9:36 am

Okay, the cause of another nasty piece of work by government scum and conscienceless academics has been identified.

I wonder if the release of genetically modified and sterile mosquitoes, supposedly to interfere with the spread of dengue fever, was one of the planned vectors. I also wonder if GMO food is one of the activators.

What I now want to know is how to neutralize ecdysteroids, block the inserted insect gene receptor, and stimulate the native DNA to reject it and the immune system to effectively wipe out the foreign gene, essentially reversing the infection process.

Comment: In the response above, "I wonder if the release of genetically modified and sterile mosquitoes, supposedly to interfere with the spread of dengue fever, was one of the planned vectors. I also wonder if GMO food is one of the activators." does seem plausible?

Monsanto and GMO seeds have been given free expression to do as they please without interferance. It's possible, GMO could be an activator in the way it effects the immune system and DNA? As for the genetically modified mosquitoes as a vector, also possible? If memory serves me, SOTT carry an article or two stating these mosquitoes were released in Florida, as a test project. What also concerns me about these mosquitoes, the major flooding around the World and the perfect breeding ground for them to multiply, with tornado's and wind currents spreading them in all directions. In a sense, GMO gets us by land and the mosquitoes get us by air. Where do the trumped-up vaccines fit in? As another vector?

I actually swabbed a wound and sent it to the lab. It came back as Morgellons. HHhhmmm?

Interesting. I'm curious though as to how a wound swab was sent to a lab with the analysis coming up as you having Morgellons. It's not an officially recognized disease or condition within the mainstream, and therefor shouldn't have come up as a possibility. Are there any other details you could give us that might shed more light on the situation?

llreid1979 said:
I didn't think so either but it did?

If you don't mind my asking. What kind of wound was it, why did it need to be swabbed, and why did that swab need to be sent to a lab for further analysis?

It wasn't me it was a patient. Huge abscess. Thought is was MRSA? They are relating it to psychosis so whatever you say once you have a positive test can be discredited. (From what I read at the time) This was a couple years ago though. This person was in a nursing home for a long time. I'm wondering how he got exposed? If it is suppose to come from chem trails unless it was there along time just not obvious until ill health? Pt was 500+# I hope I'm not going to get in trouble for saying what I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom