Russian Channeling Experiment 93-94

jedi3d

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi everyone. Sorry for my bad english. I was try to deliver this info years ago, but without success. I'm feeling, that i need to do that anyway.
It was russian experiment contacting with absolutely same entity. Here is one of the video how they was make contacts:
Why it is not a fake? Because at that time in Russia we have no internet, they was unable show it on TV or radio - in the other words, they can't make money on it or affect of peoples mind. People start discover all info only in 2004-2006.
They convert all audio records to text files, you need to read that. Why? Because you will find here many answers. You need somebody to translate text from russian. I drop zip archive with text files here(available for six days):
If you want i can send it to your email, just let me know.
It will be very interesting if you asking Cs about that.
Main words, that Cs always talk to this group is: We will never give you straight answers. We bring you doubts.
I found them first, then i found info about your experiment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jedi3d,

Are there any particular sessions, excerpts or quotes from these sessions that you think are of particular interest? Or that might give us a better idea of the work they're producing?

Deepl translator works well enough to give us a rough translation from Russian to English, so if there is anything that you think is particularly notable, please do go ahead and paste the excerpts.

Also, i had a quick look at the video, and it seems that there are more recent sessions from at least up to 2017 - are these people still channeling even up to today? From the recent sessions, YouTube provides roughly translated subtitles, and in the 03.12.17 session i skipped through just to see what they were talking about and here's one quote - although it's just a short snippet and to get a proper idea we'd need to read the surrounding discussion - they appear to be talking about the brain and consciousness:

- (HrVrm) Survive. If you speak only about consciousness, then it will survive at any cost. What is consciousness? - This is the work of the brain. And the brain has one desire - to survive at any cost. He will sell everything, he will sell any part of your body, hence a lot of diseases. When he does not cope with something, then it is easier for him to give some limb or some organ, it is easier for him to do it. By the way, you are doing the same, because you are also conscious, and it's easier for you to give up someone, send someone, quit or drink something - it's easier than fighting.

Personally, i can't really comment on what i think of the sessions until i've read much more.

I skimmed through material and can't help noticing that it's very unstructured. Though their source emphasizes the importance of doubt in any information like Cs do, it seems to avoid certain themes. For example I couldn't find any reference to STO/STS duality (maybe I just couldn't find it). Also they use voice channeling which we know to bring a lot of interference from the medium. Here's a little excerpt about UFOs translated with DeepL:

Q: What are the UFOs we observe? Which part of them are man-made devices, and which part are unknown phenomena of nature or manifestations of life unknown to us?

A: Let's agree in terms of terms. Technogenic means artificial. 1-2% - no more.

Q: And 98% of it relates to natural phenomena?

A: To the phenomena of nature, to the phenomena of lies. Or desires.

Q: Let's talk about 2% of technogenic UFOs. Where does one come from and who flies in on these UFOs?

A: We once told you that they are like you. Many are also people, but only changed. Remember the previous contact, we talked to you about common points and differences in time and business. Remember? Imagine, once upon a time, there was a discrepancy and you developed separately for thousands of years. And one of your own (breaks off) coming here, they do not know, because he has changed over the past thousands of years. And they will say and call you aliens, and you will say the same to him.

People behind this project were unaware of other channeling groups like Ra and Pleiadians so they didn't have any foundations to base their work onto. This channeling really lacks "critical" part in it.

Something strikes me as VERY interesting in the video, although i havent read the files or cannot speak russian. The position of the arms reminds me of an experience of being Out of Body. An experience that I will never ever forget. Once after many failures, after asking time after time to see from a higher density I was granted my wish, after a period of 5 days unable to sleep a wink, and fasting also, and my OOBE began by waking up at night lying on my back, and I saw a second pair of arms where my physical arms were resting on the bed, the arms of light were exactly like the arms of te chaneller in the video, vibrating with light HANDS POINTING UPWARDS, whereas my physical arms were flat on the bed..

I then fell unconscious again and when I awoke the following time I had several pairs of arms ( like Ganesh the Indian god with 4 or 7 pairs of arms) of light all around my body, as if they were wings, vibrating as if swimming. Then I went unconscious again, And the following lapse INTO consciousness I went somewhere where my SELF was only a small spark like a candlelight.

This spark was next to a bigger ball of light which I understood to be the whole of creation (for lack of better words) and as I made a wish of sorts, my spark struck the bigger ball creating a cascade of sparks going downwards, and my consciousness fell downwards with these numerous sparks and as I came down I could see matter appearing around me. There is much more to this event which lasted it seemed like hours. I wrote down my experience the next morning and even recorded a song about it there and then.

I'll search the forum and find the appropriate thread to recount my experience as it seems fitting to share this with interested forumites. Also I would live to know that someone else has lived this. But I have since spoken to 2 other individuals that knew what I was talking about and could give precise details that I had not previously shared with them.

MY QUESTION IS: Has anyone ever seen chanelling under transe with arms outstretched like that?
I've watched many chanelling on video but this is the first time I see that...

Are there any particular sessions, excerpts or quotes from these sessions that you think are of particular interest? Or that might give us a better idea of the work they're producing?
Hi itellsya.
Unfortunately, there is no more specific form of session. Due to the inexperience of the group, there is a lot of water in the sessions. But every session has something interesting.
I also did not create any notes for myself, I read everything sequentially.
If the group asked a question earlier, even a year ago, Cs say they already answered.
Most often they say to the group that the group is inattentive.
Interesting moments that I remember now.
People's souls choose their parents, their names in advance, do it before they are born. They choose their parents in order to learn the lesson themselves and for the parents to learn a lesson. Some souls are reborn even in stones, plants. Everyone after death chooses what to do next, what to improve.
They say that only people like that come into contact with people. That is, the energy is similar.
And there is also a lot of interesting things about the essence of things, about the subtleties. Everything should be read thoughtfully as a bible. Green color in the documents marks the important answers.
Read through the translator, you will be very surprised, I guarantee.

For example
Question: Is it true that the Bible is a guide for humanity from other civilizations?
Answer: No. This is not the first instruction. Second, we told you that aliens are like you. How do they differ from those who do not know the technique? Tell us, how? Only by technique, - no more. Only because you have the power of mechanized and everything, nothing more. And no matter how much smarter they are, the soul, the ability to control it - that's the main thing. If the Bible was written by aliens in your concept, they would have written a lot more. Next. Not everything is said in the Bible, only the beginning is told to you. Next, we told you that we do not have your Gods, but we said that we have our own God. We have our own Bible, you have your own. You have a beginning.

Question: We are concerned about the question: are we humans trying to colonize or not? Or does the law prevent us from colonizing? And why aren't they still colonized?
Answer: Think about it, we talked to you about people like you. You don't know the space laws. So, there are a lot of people like you who don't know them either. And that is why they will come and, as you say, make you slaves. And you look at yourselves and think. Look at you: you are slaves of technology. Slaves. And now think, who gave you the technique? You will say: "aliens". No. You, you, have created a technique. You have been helped. You are digging a grave with your own hands, as you say. With your own hands. The point is to colonize you if you are already slaves? You are slaves. And a slave owner like you is not afraid. You must fear yourself, for you are slaves of yourself. Here is the most terrible thing. Here is your answer.

Hi everyone. Sorry for my bad english. I was try to deliver this info years ago, but without success. I'm feeling, that i need to do that anyway.
It was russian experiment contacting with absolutely same entity. Here is one of the video how they was make contacts:
Why it is not a fake? Because at that time in Russia we have no internet, they was unable show it on TV or radio - in the other words, they can't make money on it or affect of peoples mind. People start discover all info only in 2004-2006.
They convert all audio records to text files, you need to read that. Why? Because you will find here many answers. You need somebody to translate text from russian. I drop zip archive with text files here(available for six days):
If you want i can send it to your email, just let me know.
It will be very interesting if you asking Cs about that.
Main words, that Cs always talk to this group is: We will never give you straight answers. We bring you doubts.
I found them first, then i found info about your experiment.

Hello Jedi, thank you for the interesting material.
I've ran the beginnings of first session file through google translate below:
It is interesting but, how are you certain that these were the Cassiopaeans ? and not some spirit entity?

26-12-1993
How does the translator get in touch with you? Is this happening purely on his initiative, or are there reasons for which he falls into these states?
- No, this is his initiative. You constantly hear us. And you want this and therefore try. We are always with you.
Those. we can not hear?
- Yes.
Can you evaluate my condition? Can I hear it or not?
- You hear the whisper.
Yes. In our language is it called poetry?
- Not only.
Thoughts.
- Spiritual condition. What condition are they in?
Clear. Those who were 15,000 years old before us?
- you.
Was the body the same?
- Not
Which one
“You asked us about Darwin’s theory.”
Clear. Those. finding a human, we have acquired a human form?
- Not.
Who made us such monkeys?
- You yourself. You have analogues in fiction.
Give an example.
- When a person with the help of a time machine finds out that life could not have originated on Earth, he returns to the past and creates it. You explain who created life?
It turns out, ourselves.
- You yourself. Here you can not reason logically. You just have to take it on faith.
I understood. This is the limit of logic.
“How can you explain that you created life without you?” How did you come to create this life? Can you explain logically? Logic is your traitor.
Will she not understand the ring of time?
- There is no ring. There is no analogy here. There are only attempts.
That's why I do not understand, because there is no equivalent.
- And then any of your assumptions will be true.
Clear.
- Or a lie. It doesn’t matter at the moment.
For all this together is truth?
- For all this is your imagination.
What we made up does not exist in the world?
- You did not understand. All, any answers to such a question may be false and just as truthful. For they are far from the truth. Truth is to get away from logic. In a simple version.
Got it.
- You have to understand everything as a whole. You can not divide the past and present. It is this division that you cannot understand and create a ring of time. It is real, but real in your brain. This is a soap bubble. Ready to burst at any time. But you love him and protect him.
Clear. Those. It is a habit?
- Not. This reluctance to change. Fear of the new.
Do we always have fear?
- Yes. This is a defensive reaction. It can be positive, it can be negative. It all depends on the circumstances.
Clear. What circumstances depend on?
- From behavior. Any circumstance is considered differently. Different individuals - different circumstances. Did you understand?
Got it. Why sometimes a good man, according to our standards, has a bad fate, he gets more than all?
- He perceives more. An indifferent person does not try to take more. He passes by, and does not notice.
Our goal is to increase our feelings?
- Not. Understand the unity of the world.
Is this the goal of a lifetime?
- Not. The goal is higher. For now, you need to understand the unity of the world.
Clear.
You need to learn to love the enemy. You must search for the enemy, but not create it. For the enemy is your teacher. You have to take the road called life. Many paths, you can go on any. But without noticing it. But the road is one. And you can go back and forth. And unlike Earth, you will not return to this point.
Clear. Those. will there be a new quality? Will appear.
- Not. First comes the quantity.
Is there a direct relationship between quantity and quality in the world?
- Yes. To get a certain quality, you need to dial a certain amount.
Clear.
“You call it charge.”
Clear.
“It doesn't matter what the charge is.” Love, hate is power. Having the necessary strength, you will move to a new quality. Without them you will not come.
Whether it depends on power, let's say from love, that I have gained a lot of love or I have found a lot of hatred. Will I get good or bad?
- Yes, it is direct.
Is the connection direct?
- straight. The more you love, the more misfortune will come upon you. Compare weightlifters, and compare an ordinary person. Weightlifter is trying to take more. And the answer to your question "why the kind and the gentle receive more." He tries to take more, he notices more, and he gets it for it.
Well, if I found great love and went to the hermit in the desert where there is no one?
- Not. You have betrayed yourself, you have betrayed everyone. You are born in society and you must suffer in society, in your concept. And to be a hermit is to go away from the world, to go away into yourself. This is egocentrism. And it will not benefit you, no matter how much love you have — in the first place. Secondly: you can never have great love to go to hermits. Can you give examples of having great love being a hermit?
Not. This is a theoretical question.
- Love yourself - please. She can be great. But it will only be love itself. You can not be a hermit. Forgive me, the mother who has given birth to children, goes to the hermits - to whom has she left the children?
I understand. The question is this: suppose if I love people so much that seeing that I am disturbing them in this life, I will go to hermits - what will it be, not love?
- Can you disturb? How can you disturb people?
I will be angry that I am what I am.
- This is your burden. And the harder you take it, the more your love. Here is a direct analogue

Interesting moments that I remember now.
People's souls choose their parents, their names in advance, do it before they are born. They choose their parents in order to learn the lesson themselves and for the parents to learn a lesson. Some souls are reborn even in stones, plants. Everyone after death chooses what to do next, what to improve.
jedi3d there are several missing pieces to this information.It is not as straightforward for all souls.There are many many earthbound spirit lost in the spirit world. You can obtain much more and clearer information on this forum.
Thanks anyway for your post its a start in your seeking for knowledge.

just my 2 cents on the title of the thread: jedi3d

One thing I would be careful is to believe that this the C's? As they (C's) have explained in several occasions, they are a group of 6D overseers of sorts, so for each particular experiment the source should have a different name or group name, just as each session in the C's experiment is represented by a name which relates to the vibratory exchange that is about to take place. Having said that, the more sources the merrier, so long as the exchange bears fruit. IMHO -

Thank you for sharing the archive and I definitely will translate the sessions and in english and in french using Google Translate. I'll report here with my impressions after having given it a go!

Thank you.

I've changed the thread title. As noted many times, the Cs have told me "we are you in the future" and when queried closer, they say me, personally, and those of our group that are frequency related, more or less; that is, more or less a soul group.

I've changed the thread title. As noted many times, the Cs have told me "we are you in the future" and when queried closer, they say me, personally, and those of our group that are frequency related, more or less; that is, more or less a soul group.
Hi Laura.
Interestingly, the Russian group was also told that they were a group of souls and that there was no one random in the group. They were told that they had crossed paths at different times, even if someone had killed someone, or was of a different sex.
And contacts started at the same time as your group, independently of each other. I read their information first, then I found your group, 5-6 years ago. And I can say that these are the same entities with the same messages. Their job is not to answer, but to teach people to find their own answers.
I haven't studied what they're doing now, but I think it's a commercial basis now, so everything that's valuable in text files from the 90s.

I watched parts of the first video and the one from 2017. And the impression is that those, who asked questions didn't do proper homework. As the channeler kept repeating, they don't think and their questions contain a lot of assumptions. There is more than 10 year difference between the first and the newest video, and yet they haven't progressed in the quality of their questioning.

Regarding the information itself, it reminded me of what was saying Gurdjieff. Don't think it's possible to assess what source exactly speaks through the channeler. He does say some interesting things, but as I said they look similar to the concepts mentioned in the 4th way. He could be "simply" accessing the information field, but the participants appear to lack proper discipline and will to even utilize this access.

Back
Top Bottom