Sacred Geometry International

psychegram

The Living Force
I searched the forum and didn't find any references to this group. Apologies if I didn't search thoroughly enough. I'm posting on this board somewhat hesitantly, as I don't know for sure that this is NACOINTELPRO, but something about it strikes me as rather suspicious.

The group came to my attention a few months ago, with the publication of the article "The Boy Who Cried Wolf: 2012, Fenrir and Asteroid DA14" (Feb 7 2013). This has been followed up by several others. The author appears to be Randall Carlson (also no references on the Forum). Here is the link to the most recent (previous articles are linked at the top of the page):

_http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/sangreal-the-holy-grail-recovering-the-cosmic-science-of-antiquity-part-4

Briefly, the articles discuss:

- cometary bombardment as a significant factor in human history
- panspermia
- the holy grail mythology as relating to comets, in particular, the idea that there might be some sort of biospheric or cultural rejuvenation technique hidden by means of alchemical language

This material is very similar to that on the Forum. What strikes me as odd is that no reference is made to the important work Laura has done in uncovering all of this hidden history and connecting the various dots, despite the obvious similarities. Four possibilities present themselves:

1. This is parallel work: Carlson has independently figured all of this out, and is unaware of Laura's work. Given how long she's been writing about these specific topics, and that (so far as I know) no one else has been, this seems unlikely, although not impossible.
2. Carlson is a Forum member who is working to spread these ideas in a fashion that is "untainted" by channeling (since channeling is looked on askance by many people), and is doing so with Laura's awareness. Again, this seems less than likely, although I could certainly understand the strategy.
3. Carlson is just stealing Laura's work, without giving proper credit. As the articles do a fairly good job of referencing other researchers (e.g. Clube & Napier; various scholars of Grail mythology), this would be somewhat strange ... unless perhaps, Carlson is leaving Laura out of the story for the reason given in 2.
4. This is a sophisticated disinfo op: very high-grade truth is being deliberately mixed with very subtle lies, in order to pre-emptively lead astray those humans who are as-yet unaware of the Forum, but are potentially open to the information contained herein.

I'm curious what thoughts others here might have on this.

Back
Top Bottom