Samael Aun Weor - Victor Rodriquez

hesperides

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I know I´ll alter the course a bit from the current discussion here, but I hope it will not be totally pointless. I was hesitating if sharing here the name of Samael Aun Weor (the name of his being), also known as Victor Manuel Gomez Rodriguez in his physical life, who openly declared to be Julius Caesar in one of his former life. I also honestly admit I was scared to do so, because having studied his gnostic teaching for many years, I´m aware that he surely is the one that has attracted the greatest amount of attacks all over the world. Just google his name around and you´ll immediately recognize the ordinary kind of blurry intellectual stuff that is obscured by vindictive and righteous purposes.

Another thing that stopped me from sharing, the main reason, is I couldn´t find any evidence that I could DIRECTLY infer from his teaching that this could be true, and I know here we like the hard way in learning whatever shows up, with as much information as we can afford. But I would still give him some thought, at least in view of his awful teaching, which I think wouldn´t be exaggerated if saying it can´t be comparable to any other one. Therefore, let me resume a bit some raw data about him, because the more information you get on this guy, the more convicing is the evidence that we are not talking about an ordinary man. At least that´s the idea I got as I started reading through his books, years ago.

Supposedly borned around 1917 in Bogota, Colombia, between 1950 and 1960, he declared himself (his Being) Archangel and Regent of Mars and also Avatar of Aquarius Era, and declared his mission to be the start-up of the FUTURE 6th. Coradi root race, while preparing the actual 6th. subrace of th 5th. root Arian race, us, for the very next transition. As he used to say, his teaching is aimed at the future 6th. race and very few students are able to grasp the implication of it.

Most of his detractors are clinging to the fact that he had plagiarized Gurdjieff´s work, when in fact, as SAW (S.Aun Weor) explained, both of them were reading in higher realms part of the same messages (or something close to that). SAW always saw with good eyes Gurdjieff´s work, but he also noted that unfortunately Gurdjieff had forgotten his Divine Mother in midst of the Work (I think I remember something in this sense being reported in the forum). Where I want to go is it´s true that Gurdjieff/Openski are unbeatable in their awakening teaching -priceless to me-, but the main error here is trying to compare each other, when in fact the fate and responsibility of SAW seems to be alltogether different. It seems to me Gurdjieff was trying to awake groups of persons, while SAW left a message to our humanity -in the future-, preparing us for the transition and whatever will follow.

He wrote a book called The Perfect Matrimony (among st many others that are about other subjects, like anthropology, medicine, psychology, history, initiation, dialectic revolution, Kabbalah, astrology, christianism, the eternal feminine, psychiatry, secret doctrine of Anahuac, the unveiled Parsifal, the nine infernal realms, and many more, and his last book The Unveiled Pistis Sophia where he explains passages of the Bible, making there much references to the dark side of our realm) that has been understood wrongly or literally and has led to disastrous individual experiences and a host of scandals. In said book, he writes in a strictly synthetic and educated manner about retaining the ens seminis when having sexual intercourse, as a direct way of eliminating our ego, which would otherwise take many lifes. But he often recalled that absolute sincerity, voluntary sacrifice on the self and humanity, and love for the Work itself to be inseparable conditions for this achievement. As he said too, I know I made mistakes in my books, but I´ve decided not to alter a single one because this will measure the students inner capacity for the work.

As a former student of his teaching, I can say in retrospect that the main common failure the gnostic groups did -that slowly started falling apart soon after SAW died on Dec. 24th 1977-, was like everybody remained deaf to his recommendation on reading all the books he had listed of other authors, because he used to say that he would have needed hundreds of years to write everything down. Fortunately, some of them are listed in this forum now, and it seems like I had another chance to step on the wagon again!

Here I found a link in English that resumes a bit his deeds: www.gnosis.ws/samael.htm

and a text translated from Spanish to English where SAW recalls his past life as Julius Caesar, in which he says he was sacrifying himself for the humanity and setting the scene for the 4th subrace of the 5th race:
http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-mystery-of-the-golden-blossom/907-treason.html

Maybe somebody can find more details about his life in Roma? or anything that could add some hint to his life in connection with Jesus´ historical version that could have been twisted for any deplorable reasons?

Could it be the similarities found between Jesus and Caesar may lay precisely in that both are linked and interlinked with the same purposes regarding mankind on this planet? Curiously, he also refered to one of his past life as Tomas de Kempis, in which he wrote Imitation of Christ, which is another strange coincidence. On the other side, any nutcase could pretend having a past life as Julius Caesar, but would scarcely select Tomas de Kempis, who is nearly lost in our days!

If somebody wants to make some research too on this peculiar man, there is a lot of videos and writings and books for free download on Google. Also putting Julius Caesar and Samael Aun Weor together gives a lot of results.

Actually, you won't "alter the course" of the discussion of Caesar with this nonsense. And no, we aren't talking about a normal human, he sounds like a pathological con-artist.

At the age of 17, he was asked to lecture at the local Theosophical Chapter, and a year later was admitted into the occult society Fraternitas Rosicruciana Antiqua (F.R.A.).[8] While a student in the F.R.A., Samael Aun Weor methodically studied the entire Rosicrucian library and it was here that he allegedly learned the secret of the "Great Arcanum", or white Sexual Magic – the esoteric key which purportedly underpins all of the world's great religions.

Few details of his life are known between the mid-1930s and 1950. He became a spiritual vagabond of sorts, traveling with neither home nor income. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael_Aun_Weor

The choice of name - combined with all that other nonsense - is revealing: Samael http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael

Even before I got really really interested by all the work done here (and thus all it could have teached me), I stumble upon this guy and some of his texts, and immediately thought that all that thing really stinks. Just his chosen name (a big red flag), as Laura said, and all the mixes he is doing, taking a bit of absolutely all that can be found. So of course, one can find one thing or two to agree with but the whole is just totally nonsense.

Ok, then I´ll end this topic right there because not having myself experiences in higher realms, what would be the point. As I said, I studied his teaching and reacted because his name was connected to J. Caesar, which was not fortunate for my part in retrospect.
Thank you then for putting it under the New Age Cointelpro section.

hesperides said:
Ok, then I´ll end this topic right there because not having myself experiences in higher realms, what would be the point.

What do you mean by that ? As far as I'm concerned, I certainly don't consider myself having experiences in higher realms. It's just a little of observation and critical thinking. It's really down to earth actually.

Samael was a person absolutely pathological. Here a post in that had him, he wrote a person who for many years was within their sect.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25652.msg353911.html#msg353911

I read something from him years ago, and even some video, and obvious is pathological. He loved to be treated master, the great sage of all time, yet he was megalomania.

Personally I have met some samaelians, and live in a fantasy world that revolves around this disgusting character. And if you are against something he said, his followers tend to say that "you can not understand the Master Samael" and similar nonsense, another example,

hesperides said:
Ok, then I´ll end this topic right there because not having myself experiences in higher realms, what would be the point.

His followers are authoritarian, have zero critical thinking, you can not talk to them if you do not believe what they say, and not worth wasting time with this nonsense. So seeing the character in himself and his followers, baked noodles!

The reason I said "so, what´s the point here", lays far from the idea of humiliating anyone, in fact I totally agree most Samaelian followers I knew or heard of are either trapped, at distinct levels, between some religious doomsday fear and an overwhelming idea of belonging to a special group or at worst, to the top elite. That is actually why I´m so grateful I could experience all this scenario myself, which painfully taught me a lot about my own programs, being the worst one telling others what I really thought whenever I felt threatened. I already resumed it a little bit here in my introduction
Finally safely dropped inthe forum, hello!
. The good side of it was that while my feelings had me bound hand and foot at the prospect of expressing myself out loud, it gave me a useful feedback of myself as undergoing the pass of an authoritarian follower, which term I didn´t know by then, but I felt I was betraying myself,until I got really mad and angry at myself and others, and my health started to resent, thank god.

Refering to not having experienced higher realms, and therefore not wanting to speak about SAW, you are right Álvaro and Maat, that´s not critical thinking. I didn´t mean either you or anybody else is depreciable to me. There are various reasons why I thought not being indispensable to dig into further details regarding SAW, one of them being I haven´t been involved any more with his books, nor with the gnostic group over these last ten years (I don´t mean by this his ideas weren´t helpful to me, and I actually don´t see them in contradiction with what I´m learning here, although it´s true I didn´t read every book, and much less understand all of them). Another clear reason is it´s quite logical that many arguments could emerge against this guy, which I would actually gratefully acknowledge, if only said arguments would arise from someone who had taken the time to read some of them carefully -mainly on psychological topic to start with, where his ideas can be managed in a practical way-, that´s my opinion of course. You see, we just can have a look on what have been said against him on Google as I said, which I wouldn´t be surprised if it exceeded in volume SAW´s teaching itself. In our forum, we have already witnessed the detractors modus operandi and all these features are soundly present around this guy. Anti-cult organizations, quarrelling amongst the gnostic organization for power and same amongst instructors at his death, disappointed students, and naturally, the anti-thesis of SAW, Ernesto Barón opening of his own gnosis center in the name of SAW, law investigation and persecution behind the few remaining SAW centers in South America and Spain (between 1990 and 2003), and many people with good intentions who end up arguing against him because they take it all literally, ending with obsessive processes. I believe so much noise around an actual con actos doesn´t make much sense.

SAW accused FRA

In plain words, in spite of my rather tumultuous experiences in the last years in said past gnostic group, I never could find anything really substancial about this guy that would lead me to assert he is a fraud, although things he describes and his way of speaking as well, sound actually godish if you will, at least at first glances and I had the very same thoughts about him as those expressed by you and Laura when I started reading some of his books. Before I engaged in said reading, I spent many years reading books, being my favourite or most impacting ones C.G. Jung, Carl Rogers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Rogers, Freud (even if I couldn´t stand him), Gurdjieff/Oupenski, Rudolf Steiner, Krishnamurti and some few other Budhist writers, St. Germain and finally Carlos Castaneda, who led me to SAW. With these notions,

Oops! sorry for the missing paragraph.

SAW accused FRA (Rosacrucian) of black cult, after witnessing their cultic sessions. This is stated in his book The Revolution of Beelzebub, Ch. 14, (and in other circumstances too from what I remember) and as I wanted to show the link here, I´ve just seen that the English version have replaced the word FRA by the term Sodom, heck! Not a surprise really.

And here my introduction, I hope I will manage it this time,
Finally safely dropped in the forum, hello!

I will also end the last paragraph here. I don´t know why my message just jumped on the forum when confirming the end of the spell checking option, after which it also disappeared from the text saving/editing option.

In plain words, in spite of my rather tumultuous experiences in the last years in said past gnostic group, I never could find anything really substantial about this guy that would lead me to assert he is a fraud, although things he describes and his way of speaking as well, sound actually godish if you will, at least at first glances and I had the very same thoughts about him as those expressed by you and Laura when I started reading some of his books. Before I engaged in said reading, I spent many years reading books, being my favourite or most impacting ones C.G. Jung, Carl Rogers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Rogers, Freud (even if I couldn´t stand him), Gurdjieff/Oupenski, Rudolf Steiner, Krishnamurti and some few other Budhist writers, St. Germain and finally Carlos Castaneda, who led me to SAW. So I had a mix of Occidental and Oriental approach and that´s maybe why I wasn´t predisposed to see red flags about the guy. For my part, I found his psychological books an interesting deepening way of grabbing identification issues and how to process them and regarding his books on initiation, I didn´t reject them plainly as I was somewhat intellectually acquainted with initiation stuff.

It's good that now you will see a red flag when someone declares himself something like "Regent of Mars" and "Avatar of Aquarius Era."
This seems to be a red flag for narcissism, at the very least. : )

PopHistorian said:
It's good that now you will see a red flag when someone declares himself something like "Regent of Mars" and "Avatar of Aquarius Era."
This seems to be a red flag for narcissism, at the very least. : )

I couldn´t see the red flags, AFTER spending a lot of reading, but was upset like most people at the beginning with his grandiloquent statements, as you say. I never could stand this sort of statements either, and would discard it right away, whenever I would stumble over it in the new age lalala. That said, I wish to remind I quoted him in relation with Julius Ceasar, and obviously is not worth to take into account, if what we are dealing with here is a con artist.

We have "lunar" (moon) astral body, but no "solar" astral body

The terms "Astral Body" and "Mental Body" can refer to either the lunar or the solar Astral and Mental Bodies. The term "Causal Body" always refers to the solar causal body.

All intellectual animals (that is, so-called "humans"; this term is used to emphasize that ordinary people lacking solar bodies have in actuality not yet become fully human) possess lunar Astral and Mental Bodies (the lunar Astral Body is also called the "body of desire" or kamarupa in Sanskrit). These bodies are granted by Nature and are subject to Nature's mechanical laws. When ordinary people fall asleep and dream, they leave their physical bodies and travel in their lunar Astral and Mental Bodies.

The solar Astral, Mental and Causal Bodies, on the other hand, must be constructed by entering into initiation and practicing sexual Alchemy (Tantra) with conscious willpower. These superior solar bodies are not subject to Nature's laws. They are also known as the Wedding Garment (Christianity), the Merkabah (Kabbalah), To Soma Heliakon (Greek), and Sahu (Egyptian).
http://gnosticteachings.org/faqs/spirituality/1774-what-are-the-astral-mental-and-causal-bodies.html

According to Samael Aun Weor, who popularised Theosophical thought in Latin America, the astral body is the part of human soul related to emotions, represented by the sephirah Hod in the kabbalistic Tree of Life. However the common person only has a kamarupa, body of desire or "lunar astral body," a body related to animal emotions, passions and desires, while the true human emotional vehicle is the solar astral body, which can be crystallised through Tantric sex. The solar astral body is the first mediator between the Cosmic Christ, Chokmah, and the individual human soul.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_body#Post-theosophists

More food for thought! :
Lunar Bodies and Solar Bodies
Occult or esoteric anatomy and physiology is also studied, which refers to the study of the supra-sensible bodies of minerals, plants, animals (rational and irrational), and human beings. It is said that everyone contains seven bodies, closely related to the Theosophical septenary, which Aun Weor calls physical, vital, emotional (astral), mental, causal, buddhic and atmic.[74] Aun Weor differentiates between an intellectual animal and an authentic human being through the differences in the vehicles of emotion (astral body), mind (mental body) and will (causal body). Intellectual animals (ordinary man and woman) are said to contain the Lunar Astral Body, the Lunar Mental Body, and the Lunar Causal Body, each referred to by different names in different schools of Occultism. It is stated that these lunar bodies are the result of mechanical evolution through the mineral, plant and animal kingdoms and therefore, they are of an infrahuman or animal quality.[75] The only true difference between the rational animal and irrational animals is the intellect, which gives the former the ability to become human, or as Aun Weor states, the intellectual animal has the "seed" or potential of a human latently existing within its sexual organs.[76]

What are called authentic human beings, although physically appearing identical, have crystallized the Solar Bodies: Solar Astral Body, Solar Mental Body, and Solar Causal Body. Lunar bodies are vehicles that receive the energy of creation (that is, God) at the level of an animal, while the solar bodies permit the reception of a much greater voltage allowing greater levels of wisdom and superior emotion to be incarnated. Aun Weor states that the solar bodies are collectively referred to as vehicles of the "soul".[77]

Aun Weor states that the solar bodies are formed in the same manner that physical bodies are formed: through use of the sexual function. In order to form the solar bodies, sexual transmutation is taught via the hetero sexual magic of married couples engaged in coitus without orgasm or seminal ejaculation.[78][79] Sexual magic is the arousal of sexual energies through the act of coitus between husband and wife, but instead of expelling those energies through orgasm they are transmuted into higher octaves of energy.[80][81] Each successive Solar Body is the result of the saturation of transmuted sexual energy at its respective octave: first, the "Christ Astral" is formed by transmuting the sex energy into a second octave; second, the "Christ Mind" is formed by saturating, condensing or crystallizing the sexual energy into a third octave, and the causal body or "Christ Will" is formed by transmuting the sexual energy called "Hydrogen SI-12", into a fourth octave.[82] The "birth" of the solar bodies is what Samael Aun Weor states is the true meaning of being "born again." It is taught that the solar bodies are referred to in the Bible as the three sons of Noah or the three Christians in the (alchemical) furnace of Nebuchadnezzar.[83]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael_Aun_Weor#Physiology_and_sexology

---------
I wonder what cassiopeians said about this one.
Any thoughts?

Reading The Wave Volume 3 recently, I remembered reading years ago Samael's writing about sex. Men having orgasms externally, energetically moving down, forming a demon's tail. And men having orgasms internally, directing energy upward, raising the kundalini (or kundabuffer, as Gurdjieff named it in Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson).

It reminded me of what Laura wrote about sex being STS, and the prime temptation of man leading to 'the fall,'... perhaps not sex, but orgasm being STS, because of it arising out of a desire for self gratification.

So I found that connection interesting. Might the orgasm internally lesson the potential STS component of it?

Yes, most of his work I found... unimpressive or impractical. Some of it 'dark.'

Back
Top Bottom