“Satan Wants You”

Debra

The Living Force
I caught the last bit of a movie review on a local news program yesterday morning that set my “antennas” on “psyop alert.
This movie, “Satan wants You” was apparently put into motion in 2018, at around the same time as the mysterious CIA operation “Q” was emerging.

The movie is being shown in only 7 Canadian city’s starting this weekend.
I’m posting the “Rotten Tomatoes” link, not as much for the review, but the “talking heads” of the media outlets comments, are literally a chorus, all echoing the same lines!

From the movie reviewers transcript that I heard:
[…]”Ground Zero for the satanic panic was “Michelle Remembers,” a bestselling memoir co-written by Victoria, BC based psychiatrist Lawrence Pazder and Michelle Smith, his long-term patient and future wife. The book, and the resulting reverberations caused by its allegations, are the subject of “Satan Wants You,” a new documentary now playing in theatres.

Based on Smith’s “repressed memories,” the book details lurid and often absurd claims of child abuse she says she suffered at the hands of a cabal of satanists led by her mother Virginia Proby.
As the book gained popularity, with excerpts in People and the National Enquirer, Pazder and Smith became media celebrities, spreading the now debunked message that satanists lurked everywhere, and no one was safe from their devilish grasp.
Despite no actual evidence of satanic activity—Smith claims the Virgin Mary visited her and removed scars and other signs of abuse—their sensational claims got a hold in the zeitgeist.”

Then, it gets to the point, towards the end:

[…]the film forges a connection between the 1980s satanic frenzy and the recent conspiracy theories promoted by QAnon. In the world or misinformation, the film suggests, everything old is new again.

“Satan Wants You” is a time capsule of 1980s moral outrage, but more than that, it demonstrates how quickly and easily misinformation can cause an epidemic of mass hysteria.”

Now, I also did a quick little “vanilla” search on google, with the directors names, and:

Sean Horlor and Steve J. Adams are a directing team from Vancouver. They make films about pop culture and queer culture. They are proud members of the LGBTQ+ community.

Sean and Steve’s latest feature SATAN WANTS YOU had its world premiere at SXSW 2023. It’s a shocking story about a young woman and a psychiatrist who are widely believed to have ignited the global Satanic Panic of the 1980s with their bestselling memoir Michelle Remembers”.
Doesn’t this kinda smell like “controlled opposition”?
Is it a ploy to get people to “double down” on backing the “Sound of Freedom” and the save the children campaign, donate MORE money, more emotional angst, cause that’s what it looks like to me.

A side ponder, did some 4th Density STS “mean” team go back in this timeline, to the early 80’s and plant/create this satanic panic, for its use now, to derail some of the focus and awareness?

I have an original copy of “Michelle Remembers” around here, I’ll dig it out for a refresh.
See if I can spot any changes, timeline slips, or what the heck is that called, “The Manchurian effect” or, oh yeah, “The Mandela Effect”.

Back
Top Bottom