Satanic Ritual Abuse at McMartin Preschool

It's true that SRA isn't as wide spread as the media would like us to believe, but it does happen. I just troubles me when people think it doesn't exist or only in rare circumstances. I've know people who have had SRA experiences and the damage it caused was just horrible.

Teresa said:
It's true that SRA isn't as wide spread as the media would like us to believe, but it does happen. I just troubles me when people think it doesn't exist or only in rare circumstances. I've know people who have had SRA experiences and the damage it caused was just horrible.

Teresa, I do not think that anyone here is saying that it does not happen. We are looking at this from a wider angle so to speak. There are very sick people in this world who do very sick things to others. Nothing stated here is meant to detract from the suffering of victims of any activities related to this.

If you would read my questions under my timeline, and also read Political Ponerology so you may can understand better, a seconday cause of what I was pointing out is that all of the hype and all of the Satantic undercurrents very likely influnced people who were already psychologically imbalanced and may have caused them to commit SRA type abuse- for example possibly the McMartins. You may want to do some research here on the forum for schizoid or schizoidal, to understand better what I mean by that.

I'm not the best writer either. Also, thanks for the recommendation of researching schizoid personalities. This web site has so much great information to absorb that it's sometimes difficult knowing where to start. :)

Jacques Vallee made an interesting series of remarks in one of his books based on things that had happened to him in his research, and those remarks described things I had actually experienced during my period of alien abduction research. I'll just paraphrase: He said that when citizen groups start agitating for truth about some matter - in his case, it was UFOS and aliens - the COINTELPRO gang AKA the alphabet soup guys who are owned by the Elite - will create situations where that topic gets a lot of attention in a way that makes it absurd. Vallee described it as a Truth train gaining momentum, and a saboteur gets on board and starts cranking up the speed until it goes out of control and runs off the tracks taking everybody onboard with it.

If you then read "The Secret Team", you see examples of this in different contexts.

So, I think that we can probably safely assume that this is a tried and tested technique.

A recent example that is playing out in front of us is the WikiLeaks thing.

There was the HAARP thing, the Chemtrails thing, the 9-11 Truth thing, and so on. This was even done with "channeling".

Consider the "alien autopsy" and the "MacPherson Abduction" situations in this context too. It's really handy: take something that is true, push it loud and wide, and then get some naive people to buy into the fake parts by cranking up their paranoia, and they end up shooting themselves in the foot AND making the whole area of their research or activism look ridiculous and the masses of people - whose support is needed to get anything done - just get disgusted and go back to sleep.

It's happened over and over and over again.

Laura said:
Jacques Vallee made an interesting series of remarks in one of his books based on things that had happened to him in his research, and those remarks described things I had actually experienced during my period of alien abduction research. I'll just paraphrase: He said that when citizen groups start agitating for truth about some matter - in his case, it was UFOS and aliens - the COINTELPRO gang AKA the alphabet soup guys who are owned by the Elite - will create situations where that topic gets a lot of attention in a way that makes it absurd. Vallee described it as a Truth train gaining momentum, and a saboteur gets on board and starts cranking up the speed until it goes out of control and runs off the tracks taking everybody onboard with it.

If you then read "The Secret Team", you see examples of this in different contexts.

So, I think that we can probably safely assume that this is a tried and tested technique.

A recent example that is playing out in front of us is the WikiLeaks thing.

There was the HAARP thing, the Chemtrails thing, the 9-11 Truth thing, and so on. This was even done with "channeling".

Consider the "alien autopsy" and the "MacPherson Abduction" situations in this context too. It's really handy: take something that is true, push it loud and wide, and then get some naive people to buy into the fake parts by cranking up their paranoia, and they end up shooting themselves in the foot AND making the whole area of their research or activism look ridiculous and the masses of people - whose support is needed to get anything done - just get disgusted and go back to sleep.

It's happened over and over and over again.

Thank you Laura- I will have to add this book to my list now also. This just confirms even more for me, that anyway you slice it, it is a psy-op in the way that it is presented and sold to the public. I think that the Churches cranked up the fear- o-meter on this one too as it was good for business, so to speak.

What amazed me at the time was the publicity the SRA thing was getting on mainstream media; like on the Geraldo Rivera show and more! It was blatant, out and out fear mongering just like showing the Twin Towers falling on TV over and over and over and over again. People WERE being programmed by this stuff.

Laura said:
What amazed me at the time was the publicity the SRA thing was getting on mainstream media; like on the Geraldo Rivera show and more! It was blatant, out and out fear mongering just like showing the Twin Towers falling on TV over and over and over and over again. People WERE being programmed by this stuff.

Yes, thats why I was pointing out we cannot discount what effect that programming had on the schizoidal types. From everything I can piece together, that was an intentional aim. I of course added in the fact that numerous psychologically damaged soldiers recently home from Nam were receiving this programming en mass.
Scary Stuff :O

I cannot help but post here what stood out to me in reading today's SOTT artice. It fits in perfectly with what I have been saying in this thread,especially in my timeline post, in regards to the soldiers .

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/214539-Dead-Souls-The-Pentagon-Plan-to-Create-Remorseless-Warfighters-

Here is an excerpt:

In-depth studies by the U.S. Army after WWII showed that between 80 to 85 percent of the greatest generation never fired their weapons at an exposed enemy in combat, as military psychologist Lt. Colonel Dave Grossman reports. Many times they had the chance, but could not bring themselves to do it. They either withheld their fire altogether or else shot into the air, to the side, anywhere but at the fellow human beings - their blood kin in biology, mind and mortality - facing them across the line...These were not "warriors," bloodthirsty automatons with stripped-down brains and cauterized souls, slavering in Pavlovian fury at the bell-clap of command. No, they were real men, willing, as Grossman notes, to stand up for a cause, even die for it, but not willing, in the end, to transgress the natural law (implanted by God or evolution, take your pick) that says: Do not kill your own kind - and every person of every race and nation is your own kind.

...But far from celebrating this example of genuine glory, the military brass were horrified at the low "firing rates" and anemic "kill ratios" of American soldiery. They immediately set about trying to break the next generation of recruits of their natural resistance to slaughtering their own kind. Incorporating the latest techniques for psychological manipulation, new training programs were designed to brutalize the mind and habituate soldiers to the idea of killing automatically, by reflex, "at the bell-clap of command," without the intervention of any of those inefficient scruples displayed by their illustrious predecessors.

And it worked. The dehumanization process led to a steady rise in firing rates for U.S. soldiers during subsequent conflicts. In the Korean War, 55 percent were ready to pump hot lead into enemy flesh. And by the time the greatest generation's own children took the field, in Vietnam, the willingness to slaughter was almost total: 95 percent of combat troops there fired with the intent to kill.

I have posted this elsewhere in Conspiracy Theory page, but thought this was prudent information related to this post.

Hi all,

I wanted first to post that a page on Michael A. Aquino has been removed from Wikipedia since mid 2008. It is significant because of whom he is and his connections that pop up all over him, MK ultra, Omaha Nebraska, pedophile rings. But this might not be enough service for all the victims of Satanism. The reason given on Wiki was for privacy reasons. For me personally, if you are a public official sometime in your life, you have no right to hide your service or disservice to the people you served.

Here is a quick Google search and link article which sums up what I have watched and read today.

-http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/satanic_subversion.htm

I started today watching a documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence", I was shocked, but not like I was not read up on pedophiles and Mr. Greenbaum, but no different on the level of cover-up, COINTELPRO, and I dare say STS hierarchy.

-http://www.franklincase.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=17&Itemid=12

The connections came when the boy Johnny Gosch( his mother is who got the milk cartons missing children started, need verification) was mentioned in a separate interview video of John DeCamp,( first lawyer to bring US pedophile cases to the pope in Rome) who was one of the lawyers for the Franklin case. I highly suggest watching his interview years later, on the same website there. It was this video, which I m still watching as I write this, which prompted some of the names that I searched until Michael Aquino's name came up.

-http://www.franklincase.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=180%3Ajohn-decamp-interview-by-freerangehumansnet&catid=9&Itemid=16

I m not trying to make loose connections with all this information, but the trail of evidence once again points at perpetrators at the highest levels of power and control.

If I could put what Laura, the C's, and all the "conspiracy" sites out there on MKultra/Satanism together into a coherent whole; it would make a messy picture seem more tangible. No one wants to find instances of abuse, especially of children, but it is happening always. It is the STS way.

The most interesting things about what the C's have said about mind control programs is the missing children and abuse of same, to instill control and use that control to compromise more individuals and situations.

Something else worth a look at is the efforts of Noreen Gosch and her website here.

-http://www.johnnygosch.com/default.htm

I m sure this brings a lot of information and not much clarity. But if you look at all the information available, hopefully this will give some relieve to all these issues that toil at our hearts.

Thank you all for reading.

Back
Top Bottom