Scientists are studying the brains of African-American individuals

Debra

Dagobah Resident
Scrolling News Story!

My opinion is this:
mtDNA and DNA of anyone of African descent is the target.
African-Americans are the focus of this article, but ALL African descendants on this planet will be messed up BAD once the research "finds" the right spot to genetically alter/target.

From the Article:

For decades, Weinberger says scientists have focused on European genomes, which are less complex and more frequently used to make discoveries in human health. But work happening at the Institute now could uncover new medical solutions by unlocking the unique and significantly older genetic ancestry of the African-American community.

[...]only 16%of the world is of European descent.

But according to information provided by the Institute, 81% of large-scale genomic datasets come from people of that ancestry.
The chance to change that, and make potentially groundbreaking discoveries when it comes to brain disorders like Alzheimers, were just too powerful for Hathaway and other clergy leaders to pass up.

[...]
"This is an opportunity to fill in many of the missing pieces in understanding, which I think will have very broad implications for the whole population," Dr. Weinberger said. "This is a much older genome and it will give us insights into how other variations in the human species developed."

But with this specific kind of science, comes sensitivity and cynicism from a community subjected to the Tuskegee Syphilis Study
and the notorious case of Henrietta Lacks, a black woman from Baltimore whose cells were used for decades [...]

My 2 copper pennies here:

If you haven't heard of Henrietta Lacks, the story of her cells "Immortality" is EPIC! Her cells are STILL ALIVE and probably still being used today.
I have read the book written about her, but the Wiki page has the info, if you are interested.

Excerpt:
[...]her cells were unique in that they reproduced at a very high rate and could be kept alive long enough to allow more in-depth examination.[24] Until then, cells cultured for laboratory studies survived for only a few days at most, which wasn't long enough to perform a variety of different tests on the same sample. Lacks's cells were the first to be observed that could be divided multiple times without dying, which is why they became known as "immortal."

the life of Henrietta Lacks, whose cancer cells—code named HeLa—were taken without her knowledge in 1951. They became one of the most important tools in medicine—with damaging consequences for her family, many of whom often struggled to get access to the very health care advances their mother’s cells helped make possible.

I have a lot of articles and info on Madagascar from last year up to a few months ago.
The mass injections on that Island has probably already started some very horrific genetic chain reactions.
I'll compile it and put it on here tomorrow during my morning hours of Computer time.

Back
Top Bottom