selenium... with yeast :S

mugatea

Jedi Master
So... my food intolerance test says I'm borderline with yeast and I think even if I wasn't it's prob not a thing I want to consume is it? So I've restarted Iodine last week and bought selenium but found it contains yeast... so I'm not sure if I should just keep taking it even with the yeast until it runs out or if it's better to take Iodine minus the selenium??

Btw, can Iodine cause the squirts if you aren't used to it? If so I'll try the heel drop method.

So... my food intolerance test says I'm borderline with yeast and I think even if I wasn't it's prob not a thing I want to consume is it? So I've restarted Iodine last week and bought selenium but found it contains yeast... so I'm not sure if I should just keep taking it even with the yeast until it runs out or if it's better to take Iodine minus the selenium??

Btw, can Iodine cause the squirts if you aren't used to it? If so I'll try the heel drop method.

From what I understand iodine can be problematic if taken without selenium. Selenium protects you from Hashimotos and other possible side effects of iodine supplementation.

Maybe you could get a different brand? This one here says it's yeast free on the bottle: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Natures-Wa...3586896&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=selenium+l-sele

Also, iodine apparently helps kill yeast and fungi so potentially it could help with yeast in your selenium. But given that iodine in your body is going to be busy removing / killing off many other things it may be beneficial not to add more.

Back
Top Bottom