Self Remembering - During Possession - Protects

Menna

The Living Force
I was on Vacation in South Carolina last week and stayed over at my friends house the last two days of the vacation. On the second to last day Sat night before bed time we heard a strange noise by one of his Childs toys. We were alittle spooked but figured it was a ghost or spirit and what can really be done (We have both had multiple spirit ghost experiences in the past more so myself...)

I slept downstairs on his large couch and as I was laying there I heard clicking by the electronics (again whatever what can be done) I had to sleep on my back because of the support of the couch (I haven't slept on my back in a long time as it tends to lead to sleep paralysis) Well probably a hour or two after I fell asleep I woke up as I was frozen I tried to move my arms and as I was realizing I was frozen my head was moving back and forth in a quick motion and at that moment**** I thought to myself ... this movements is too strange/quick is this is what its like to be possessed?****. As soon as I had that self remembering internal thought the movement of my head stopped and the sleep paralysis ended. I switched over to sleeping on my stomach and that was the end of it... except the next day I was unusually tired...

Just thought I would share that the work may help during a Possession or sleep paralysis with entities in the room.

I was on Vacation in South Carolina last week and stayed over at my friends house the last two days of the vacation. On the second to last day Sat night before bed time we heard a strange noise by one of his Childs toys. We were alittle spooked but figured it was a ghost or spirit and what can really be done (We have both had multiple spirit ghost experiences in the past more so myself...)

I slept downstairs on his large couch and as I was laying there I heard clicking by the electronics (again whatever what can be done) I had to sleep on my back because of the support of the couch (I haven't slept on my back in a long time as it tends to lead to sleep paralysis) Well probably a hour or two after I fell asleep I woke up as I was frozen I tried to move my arms and as I was realizing I was frozen my head was moving back and forth in a quick motion and at that moment**** I thought to myself ... this movements is too strange/quick is this is what its like to be possessed?****. As soon as I had that self remembering internal thought the movement of my head stopped and the sleep paralysis ended. I switched over to sleeping on my stomach and that was the end of it... except the next day I was unusually tired...

Just thought I would share that the work may help during a Possession or sleep paralysis with entities in the room.

must be one of these cases where knowledge protects right?

reminds me of a situation, we were on a holiday trip on a big old rented house at this same time of the year and the house creeped the shit out of everyone the moment we entered it

it was me that they decided to prank though, i was 13 or so in this small creepy room upstairs concentrated rolling a cigarette then out of nowhere the person there with me started to laugh demonically, the face all distorted, don't recall perfectly what i did but first reflex was to push it away from me towards the bed, after a time the person began to cry like in a hypnagogic state and was back again

last week i got an used version of Baldwin's book it came with an unexpected autograph by Judith

hope it boosts my protection 😊

I'm not sure how sleeping on your back tends to lead to sleep paralysis. Also recall the following:

Q: (L) [Reads another forum question] "Why is it apparently so common to have sleep paralysis and nightmares when sleeping on the back than in other positions?"

A: Not correct.

Q: (L) Why is it not correct?

A: Being on your back when you awaken from such experiences does not mean you have been that way throughout sleep.

Do noises from toys or clicking noises indicate presence of a 'ghost'? Maybe, maybe not. Your head moving back and forth could be because you were trying to 'wake' your muscles, so I'd consider that first, before thinking of possession! Sleep paralysis can also simply be "hynopompic sleep paralysis":

During sleep, your body alternates between REM (rapid eye movement) and NREM (non-rapid eye movement) sleep. One cycle of REM and NREM sleep lasts about 90 minutes. NREM sleep occurs first and takes up to 75% of your overall sleep time. During NREM sleep, your body relaxes and restores itself. At the end of NREM, your sleep shifts to REM. Your eyes move quickly and dreams occur, but the rest of your body remains very relaxed. Your muscles are "turned off" during REM sleep. If you become aware before the REM cycle has finished, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.

So, maybe you woke up before the REM cycle finished. Just pointing out some possibilities. Of course, they could be strange experiences and it wouldn't hurt to think about what you can do to enhance psychic hygiene.

I'm not sure how sleeping on your back tends to lead to sleep paralysis. Also recall the following:

Do noises from toys or clicking noises indicate presence of a 'ghost'? Maybe, maybe not. Your head moving back and forth could be because you were trying to 'wake' your muscles, so I'd consider that first, before thinking of possession! Sleep paralysis can also simply be "hynopompic sleep paralysis":

So, maybe you woke up before the REM cycle finished. Just pointing out some possibilities. Of course, they could be strange experiences and it wouldn't hurt to think about what you can do to enhance psychic hygiene.
yeah good possibility, though OP had similar weird experiences not a long time ago iirc

I'm not sure how sleeping on your back tends to lead to sleep paralysis

It never happens when I sleep on my stomach and when I mentioned it happened one time when I was sleeping on my side someone here on the forum said that was odd because it typically happens when you sleep on your back...

I don't want to be or pretend to be a sleep paralysis expert but from my experience and what others have said there is a correlation at least in my life between sleep paralysis and sleeping on ones back

(Can’t edit post too much time past)

…. I should insert the word falling asleep on one’s back…I may not be on my back the whole time while asleep however whenever I experience sleep paralysis I fall asleep / start sleep on back and wake up paralysis/frozen on my back…It also happens soon after falling asleep never close to waking always within few hours or hour of falling sleep like “they” know or are waiting in the wings ready…I didn’t know I was so popular…more dead/non human spirits pay attention to me than alive unless it’s the same 1-2 spirits orbs over and over again…They must have some interest in keeping my energy alive in this dynamic…interesting…at least the last time was over the weekend they were nice enough not to bother on a work night.

You do mention cleaning psychic hygiene…I have ready many books here in different categories that have helped but never psychic hygiene is there a title that stands out amongs the rest?

yeah good possibility, though OP had similar weird experiences not a long time ago iirc
Okay. By the way, usually when people say "OP" here, they refer to 'organic portal', however, in your case, I think you mean 'original poster/post', ie Menna. Maybe you could use the person's forum name to avoid possible confusion in the future. I happen to know what you mean, because I've seen people use it on the internet, but others may not know. :-)
They must have some interest in keeping my energy alive in this dynamic…interesting…
It may help to also consider how you are keeping the dynamic alive. Hopefully the below suggestions could help.
You do mention cleaning psychic hygiene…I have ready many books here in different categories that have helped but never psychic hygiene is there a title that stands out amongs the rest?
Not sure if there's really a book on it. Here's how you can keep vigilant about psychic hygiene:
- C's mentioned here to be careful about what you allow into your "field":
"Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood."
So, try to be mindful of what you watch and listen to.

- See the points mentioned in this post. Notice that diet is important. When doing EE or the meditation part, you could try to maintain focus, on your breathing, on the prayer, and refocus when your thoughts start drifting. This way you're training your muscle to stay present. You can also do it with the intent to increase your willpower.

- You can try salting and you can bathe in baking soda:
Try putting salt in the corners of all your rooms and around the perimeters of the rooms, on windowsills and in a thin line across doorways. Use sea salt if available or canning salt which is cheap at the supermarket.

Then, put a pound of baking soda in your bath and soak for 20 minutes each night before going to bed.

These precautions can neutralize energy filaments that dark energies take hold of.
You can vacuum the salt the next day.

- In your case, I'd also focus on being more grounded, i.e. paying more attention to world events. Read Sott.net now and then, and check out the Russia threads for example. It's important to know what's happening on our planet and is part of what the C's mean with paying attention to objective reality right and left. Also consider daily/regular knowledge input, reading one of the recommended books.

I hope the above helps. The question remains however if these are 'orbs' or a part of you or some negative energies. Whichever it is, hopefully by taking these measures, you will experience sleep paralysis less often. You can also think about taking melatonin an hour or so before sleep. FWIW.

Last edited:
Okay. By the way, usually when people say "OP" here, they refer to 'organic portal', however, in your case, I think you mean 'original poster/post', ie Menna. Maybe you could use the person's forum name to avoid possible confusion in the future. I happen to know what you mean, because I've seen people use it on the internet, but others may not know. :-)

yeah, it can abbreviate many things
✍️

sleep paralysis is curious in that you may not know you experience it until you have the concept on your mind, also it's a state where perception seems separate from energy/matter, weird indeed

yeah, it can abbreviate many things
✍️

sleep paralysis is curious in that you may not know you experience it until you have the concept on your mind, also it's a state where perception seems separate from energy/matter, weird indeed
Extra weird when it comes with orbs figures and entities

Back
Top Bottom