Session 23 March 2013

I'm so glad you said that! I have said the exact same thing to many people over the years. If you can sort the wheat from the chaff there is voluminous snippets of wisdom laced throughout the bible. Just like in everything else, if you are willing to find the lesson or the snippet of wisdom, almost everything, every situation and everyone offers a wealth of knowledge, insight and clues to what is going on or how to navigate a particular situation. You have to stop biasing because of the source, when you forget who said it and only take away the lesson in what was said you have won the prize. "Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day!"

Thanks, Wendathon, said it better than I could so I borrowed and re-edited it for a facebook post. Thanks again!

I realize I come in very late to the thread. I don't want to create a new one, given that there are so many that it is becoming extremely difficult to grasp the whole context of some subjects.

My question is about the meaning of the excerpt from Mouravieff's Gnosis, Volume 1, chapter 2:

"Simple ideas are the most difficult to grasp. They escape us because the
extreme complexity of our minds makes us complicate everything. It is
only simple ideas and formula: that matter in life
."

I really do not understand the third sentence (the one I highlighted. To me it does not make sense. It seems as if it were a transcription error. "Ideas and formula"? What about the colon? Shouldn't it be absent? Does any one understand the sentence as it stands? What does the word "formula" stand for here?

It is also found as is in page 17 of Life is Religion, from Red Pill Press.

:huh:

Hi ROEL,

For me this is just a simple typo. It should read formulas, I think. Maybe the colon is a remnant from defective spelling like formula's or something. Depends on the layout of the keyboard used. My 2 cents, fwiw.

EDITED to add: It seems quite funny that your question sort of displays the complicating behavior Mouravieff describes in this snippet. A live demonstration as it were... :P
Had you thought of that ? ;D

Palinurus said:
Hi ROEL,

For me this is just a simple typo. It should read formulas, I think. Maybe the colon is a remnant from defective spelling like formula's or something. Depends on the layout of the keyboard used. My 2 cents, fwiw.

EDITED to add: It seems quite funny that your question sort of displays the complicating behavior Mouravieff describes in this snippet. A live demonstration as it were... :P
Had you thought of that ? ;D

Thank you, Palinarus. You are most probably right. Pity it has escaped proof reading and slipped into Life is Religion. Next print batch should come out corrected.
English is my third language, so I rely on accuracy very much. It becomes sometimes problematic for me to guess what should be the right spelling or expression.
Cheers.

Laura said:
A: Those who wish to participate in the future should "be prepared" like the wise virgins.

I thought what it can mean.

Then the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. Those who were foolish, when they took their lamps, took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. Now while the bridegroom delayed, they all slumbered and slept. But at midnight there was a cry, "Behold! The bridegroom is coming! Come out to meet him!" Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. The foolish said to the wise, "Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out." But the wise answered, saying, "What if there isn't enough for us and you? You go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves." While they went away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins also came, saying, "Lord, Lord, open to us." But he answered, "Most certainly I tell you, I don't know you." Watch therefore, for you don't know the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

I think this parable pointing the necessity of work over those aspects of ourselves which we just ignore or we leave it for later and that we should require of ourselves even if other people and the environment don't require it from us.

When come to realized own deficiencies, this may come unexpectedly when directly confronted with a problem to solve. And, in the future, may such time will come that we have no opportunity to anticipate help, "What if there isn't enough for us and you? You go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.", but new founded conditions may be hard and strict, don't giving a time to prepare and we will need to improvise, being who we are.

So, it's funny that some people, if they've decided that the whole Yahweh/Jesus thing is not their cup of tea, they throw the whole thing out. They throw the baby out with the bath water.
Exactly what i have done, now it's hard to sort out, but i'm at it.
Even after 35 years, these hymns from the church still keep playing in my head and i really hate them, the hypnotising, nagging "musick", opening up for the message: O god help me for i'm lost without thy; i'm nothing you are everything etc.. Yep the baby went, the water stayed.
Are these 'psalms' as old as the scriptures?

:whistle: Woke me up......................... Thank you very, very Much...........:halo:

chelyabinsk-meteor-explosion-3D-simulation.jpg

SpaceRef
Chelyabinsk Superbolide Mystery Continues Three Years Later
:pinocchio:
http://spaceref.com/asteroids/chelyabinsk-superbolide-mystery-continues-three-years-later.html
Posted February 15, 2016
On 2013 February 15 the approach of asteroid (367943) Duende to our planet was being closely monitored by both the public and the scientific community worldwide when suddenly a superbolide entered the atmosphere above the region of Chelyabinsk in Russia.

Three years and hundreds of published scientific studies later, we are still looking for the origin of such an unexpected visitor, which caused damage to hundreds of buildings and injuries to nearly 1,500 people. Finding the precise value of its speed as it touched the top of the atmosphere appears to be the key to determine the orbit of the parent body of the Chelyabinsk superbolide.

"Three years have passed since the Chelyabinsk (Russia) great scare and during this time more than two hundred research papers -- 50 in the last year -- related directly or indirectly to the 19-m wide Chelyabinsk superbolide have been published in scientific peer-review journals," explains Carlos de la Fuente Marcos, co-author of one of these research works.

Among these studies, there is a catalog of 960 video recordings, published by the journal Astronomy & Astrophysics, that includes material automatically recorded by security cameras, traffic cameras, and dashcams -- very popular in Russia -- installed onboard all types of vehicles, and manual recordings made with video cameras and webcams of the many accidental witnesses of the impressive phenomenon who shared their experiences on the internet.

The images and diverse scientific data compiled during the event have allowed the calculation of the atmospheric entry trajectory of the meteoroid, which turned into a meteor when it crossed Earth's atmosphere, exploding at a height of 20 km and releasing 500 kilotons or energy, approximately thirty times the yield of the Hiroshima nuclear bomb. The shockwave generated by such an explosion caused damage out to a distance of 75 miles breaking the windows, and even the window frames in some cases, of hundreds of buildings and injuring 1,491 people mainly due to cuts inflicted by shattered and broken glass. Approximately five tons of meteoritic material reached the ground, including the 650-kg meteorite that was recovered by divers from the bottom of Lake Chebarkul.

The Chelyabinsk superbolide entry took place the same day, 2013 February 15, the asteroid (367943) Duende approached the Earth. Duende (discovered originally from Spain) passed nearly 27,700 km above the Earth's surface, well inside the boundaries of the ring of geosynchronous satellites but nearly perpendicular to it as expected, 16 hours after the Chelyabinsk superbolide explosion and the fall of the large meteorite on the Russian Lake Chebarkul.

At the beginning, it was thought that both events could be related and that the Chelyabinsk superbolide could have come from asteroid Duende itself or from a companion of this object, but when the orbits of both objects were analyzed and spectroscopic data of both asteroid Duende and the Chelyabinsk meteoritic material were studied in detail, the results obtained indicated that the two objects were completely independent and unrelated. It was a mere, albeit very unusual, coincidence in time of two spectacular cosmic events.

Where in space did the Chelyabinsk superbolide come from? "For a while, it was thought that asteroid (86039) 1999 NC43 was a good candidate for the parent body of the Chelyabinsk superbolide but after the publication of a detailed international study in the journal Icarus , it became clear that the Chelyabinsk impactor and the PHA 86039 (1999 NC43) were not part of the same object; from a dynamical and compositional point of view the relationship between both objects is too weak," explains de la Fuente Marcos.

During the last year, different orbital solutions for the asteroid that gave origin to the Chelyabinsk superbolide have been proposed; one of them has been computed by the Spanish astrodynamicists brothers Carlos and Ral de la Fuente Marcos and Sverre J. Aarseth, scientist of the University of Cambridge (United Kingdom). Their work has been published by The Astrophysical Journal.

These authors have used the recorded impact parameters of the Chelyabinsk superbolide to search for the orbit of its parent, or dynamically related, body by means of a numerical model validated using asteroid Duende's close approach data. "It is like when you are given a certain sample color to reproduce and a set of basic colors. You try all the mixtures, until you get the color that you want," compares de la Fuente Marcos.

The results of de la Fuente Marcos & Aarseth's model suggest that asteroid 2011 EO40 is a good dynamical relative of the parent body of the Chelyabinsk superbolide although there is no spectroscopic evidence linking genetically 2011 EO40 to Chelyabinsk, at least not yet. The common origin of both celestial objects is a possibility that cannot be discarded using the currently available evidence.

The results obtained by de la Fuente Marcos and Aarseth indicate that the Chelyabinsk impactor likely passed a gravitational keyhole on 1982 February 15 during a close encounter with our planet at a distance shorter than 0.0015 AU. As a result of this close encounter, the initial 2011 EO40-like trajectory of the Chelyabinsk meteoroid was changed into the one that drove the meteoroid to strike the Earth over three decades later.

In addition, one of the main conclusions of this study, obtained after billions of simulations and a detailed statistical analysis, is that the main obstacle that prevents us from obtaining the correct orbit of the parent body of the Chelyabinsk superbolide is in the controversial value of its geocentric velocity at impact. This parameter has different values depending on the research study considered and this fact leads to slightly different pre-impact orbits.

As a matter of fact, the researchers admit that it is very difficult to know the exact asteroid that gave origin to the Chelyabinsk superbolide because in the neighborhood of our planet there is a tangled web of overlapping gravitational resonances that confines asteroids of heterogeneous, or diverse, origin to very similar orbits.

"These gravitational resonances create an environment like that of the great cities that attract people from different places and with very diverse backgrounds," says de la Fuente Marcos, who adds, "Having two very similar orbits today does not imply that these orbits were also similar in the remote past."

This scenario is the one explored by the same authors in their latest research work to be published in March by the journal Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, but that is already available online. "Here we demonstrate using statistics that among the objects close to the Earth (NEOs) there are groups of dynamical origin made of asteroids moving in similar orbits that may not be physically related or have the same chemical composition," explains de la Fuente Marcos.

Several asteroids that have collided with the Earth in recent times, fortunately without fatal consequences, like 2008 TC3 in Sudan or 2014 AA in the Atlantic Ocean belong to these groups and the researchers predict in their work that this will continue happening in the forthcoming future. Regarding the Chelyabinsk superbolide, they suggest that it came from the Ptah group, a collection of asteroids with similar orbits in which one of the largest is the named asteroid Ptah.

In summary, we do not know yet where the object that caused widespread alarm in Russia three years ago came from, producing the most powerful explosion since the Tunguska event in 1908. But what all the experts agree on, however, is that -- lucky for us -- the Chelyabinsk event was a rare one. Impacts of meteoroids with an energy yield similar to that of Chelyabinsk happen only a few times per century, and so close to a city as populated as Chelyabinsk, only once every 10,000 years. What nobody knows is when and where the next Chelyabinsk-like event will take place.
References:
"Chasing the Chelyabinsk Asteroid N-body Style," C. de la Fuente Marcos, R. de la Fuente Marcos & S. J. Aarseth, 2015 Oct. 10, Astrophysical Journal [http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0004-637X/812/1/26, preprint: http://arxiv.org/abs/1508.05907].
"Far from Random: Dynamical Groupings Among the NEO Population," C. de la Fuente Marcos & R. de la Fuente Marcos, 2016 Mar. 1, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society [http://mnras.oxfordjournals.org/content/456/3/2946, preprint: http://arxiv.org/abs/1512.02139]

Reality Check

Laura said:
Session Date: March 23rd 2013

A: No, the wave and its electrical and magnetic components affect the entire solar system thus, the Earth and certain geological events; this then can lead to mass deaths.

Q: (L) We forgot to ask who's with us tonight!

A: Pronoia.

Q: (L) And where do you transmit from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Which reminds me... I was reading in this book about Greek religion by Walter Burkert that the term "paean" was used to describe to the type of songs that were sung in the worship of the god Apollo in the most ancient times. And Apollo was supposedly the Hyperborean god, and if my suppositions are correct, was also the god that was worshipped at Stonehenge. Any connection there?

A: Indeed.

Q: (L) Are you gonna say anything else?

A: Amazing things get discovered when you do your "homework".

Q: (L) Well, thanks a lot! (Ailen) That's a nice way of saying, "No dice!" (L) Okay, as you know, we had a wonderful little exploding comet fragment out there in Russia that did some serious damage and injured lots of people. I'm not glad that it injured lots of people, but I just think it was pretty interesting that this happened like within three days of our new book "Comets and The Horns of Moses" being released in hardcopy. So, I guess the first question is: Anything to tell us about the exploding comet fragment, or whatever they wanna call it? It could have an asteroid, or it could have a comet fragment, or whatever?

A: Denatured comet but who's counting?

Q: (L) Okay. Is that all you're gonna say?

A: Just wait for the next one! That one will be a doozie! And it has "friends!"

Q: (L) Can you give us a time estimate on that? [laughter] (Belibaste) And location? (L) Location, maybe? (Andromeda) Roughly? Ballpark figures? (Belibaste) Plus size?

A: We would have liked to arrange things so that it could have hit [birds start chirping a lot in the background] on the very day of the book release, however things just don't work that way in the STO reality. Thus, the same applies to predictions of future impacts.

Q: (L) That was a nice way of saying, "No dice!" So there is more out there that's coming, but you can't tell us exactly when, and the next one's gonna be a doozie; so we know that much. Are you saying you know that much?

A: Yes. Please put all former clues together for ballpark figure, keeping in mind that the universe is open thus there will always be variables.

Q: (L) Okay. (Andromeda) Past comet streams? (L) So in other words, if we factor in what we know from the science of, say, Victor Clube and Bill Napier, plus observations we make, plus historical records, etc. and signs, we can figure out that something is probably fairly imminent. That would be my best guess. My thought is that if we don't get a plague from this one that exploded over Russia, we will from the next one. That's my best guess.

A: Good guess!

Q: (L) Okay. What else? (Ailen) I can't hear a thing with the birds! (L) Hush up back there! (Mr. Scott) They were fine for awhile, and they all woke up. They're repeating letters and answers to each other. (L) Okay, what's our next topic? (PoB) One more question. Was there any connection between the Russian meteorite and the asteroid DA14?

A: Indeed. By the way, have you noticed how many "new" bodies are being discovered in the solar system?!?

Q: (L) I thought I heard something the other day about how Pluto now has more satellites. Acquiring them from... (PoB) Do they mean that they were parts of the same body?

A: No.

Q: (PoB) So it's a swarm. (L) They were friends! Next? (Belibaste) You know there was this place in Central Europe... A guy at his house, he got meteorites that fell on his house like five or six times. Is the cause a local anomaly in the electric charge of the Earth in this specific location?

A: Yes

Q: (Belibaste) Okay. Is it that locally, the place, is it more positive, or more negative than the asteroid or meteorite?

A: Neg

Q: (Belibaste) More negative. Okay. Can one individual, or several individuals, attract in a similar manner as this place, some cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) Is it because their electric charge collectively or individually is modified?

A: Not only electric charge. In the realm from which some of these things are manifested or, better, "directed", information is king.

Q: (Belibaste) So if a group of individuals acquires, stores, information that is orthogonal to truth, i.e. lies, will this fact of acquiring information that is orthogonal to truth increase the attraction to meteorites or cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) How does it work?

A: Other realm just mentioned... Gravity waves.

Q: (L) Are you saying that gravity waves are a property of a different realm?

A: Mostly.

Asteroid Day 2016 - Press Conference
Streamed live on Feb 9, 2016
Asteroid Day, a global movement to increase knowledge and awareness of asteroids, announced its plans for 2016 from a press conference hosted at ESA’s technical heart in the Netherlands and livestreamed around the world.
Asteroid Day was co-founded in 2015 by Brian May, astrophysicist and lead guitarist for the rock band Queen, Apollo astronaut Rusty Schweickart, and German filmmaker Grig Richters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udtvQqjuHJg

Q: (L) Which reminds me... I was reading in this book about Greek religion by Walter Burkert that the term "paean" was used to describe to the type of songs that were sung in the worship of the god Apollo in the most ancient times. And Apollo was supposedly the Hyperborean god, and if my suppositions are correct, was also the god that was worshipped at Stonehenge. Any connection there?

A: Indeed.

Q: (L) Are you gonna say anything else?

A: Amazing things get discovered when you do your "homework".

I just realized that there is a "paean" in Cassio"paean". Must be the new very powerful and wonderful crystals I just received. Paea, according to what I researched so far is a song of triumph or healing sung to the god Apollo. What does paean mean?

Doing some research into etymology of Cassio

A: Those who wish to participate in the future should "be prepared" like the wise virgins.
After reading this session I read this story in the Bible (Matthew 25:1) The way the issue was handled impressed me. It is giving a good message being prepared. and rembered me the phrase in the sessions "being wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove" Also the image of lamp and the energy source of lamp; oil stuck in my mind.

Nowadays I am reading a sott article about diets that gives information for newbies. Whole day I was thinking about the oils and fats, ketones, benefits of saturated animal fats. Maybe in the time one can live just eating coconut oil, butter.. Because body itself can produce other elements for organs with intake of good old fats.
Then I remembered the the lamp and oil image mentioned in the bible story. I searched on the net what kind of oil it was.

Sources of fuel for oil lamps include a wide variety of plants such as nuts (walnuts, almonds) and seeds (sesame, olive, castor, or flax). Also widely used were animal fats (butter, fish oil, shark liver, whale blubber, or seal).

Oil lamp - Wikipedia
They first appeared some 70.000 BC and were made out of convenient nonflammable found object such are shells and hollow rocks. Moss drenched in animal fat would be put in it and moss would be lit to emanate light.
History of Oil Lamps - Early Form of Lighting

In Ancient times animal fat was used as a fuel for lamps. So I thought the story maybe in additionally gives a message about the optimum fuel for human who want to participate in the future. The future where famine, ice age another possibilities may take place.
This inference may seems funny and exaggerated:-D I just want to share

Below, I quote the excerpt from the session about the wise virgins, followed by another from May 2019, that mentions the story about Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane:

Q: (L) Alright then. So, I guess we say good night because I am really, really tired.

A: See/C you soon!

Q: (Andromeda) Who are the wise virgins? What are they talking about. (L) Story in the bible. Wise and foolish virgins. It's funny that they make these biblical references. I'm coming more and more to the conviction that most of what's in the bible was borrowed by some desert tribes that got civilized and called themselves Jews, borrowed from other cultures. So, it's funny that some people, if they've decided that the whole Yahweh/Jesus thing is not their cup of tea, they throw the whole thing out. They throw the baby out with the bath water. When in fact, if they could get past the idea that all of this isn't focused around some primitive tribal god from the hill country of Judea, but rather this was or this is the main mode of transmission of some very, very ancient stories that would otherwise have been lost if the Jews hadn't stolen and adapted it for their own uses. And it takes a very clever person, a good analyst to read them and understand where they really may have come from.
There is a musical interpretation by Johann Sebastian Bach who composed a church cantata to the parable called Wachet auf, ruft uns de Stimme. It was performed in Leipzig in 1724/25 on 27th Sunday after Trinity.[4] There are various Youtubes, that reproduce this grand piece of Baroque music.

One can find various written commentaries on the above parable, like a Russian Orthodox one, or this Protestant one, by Gavin Finley MD. Finley connects the parable of the ten virgins to the story of Jesus in Gethsemane through the element of oil, since the name Gethsemane carries the meaning of "oil press". Finley concludes one at Gethsemane would be able to purchase oil, the kind of oil one would need for the oil lamps in the parable of the Virgins. The story in Gethsemane is about being on guard, praying, staying awake and it is in that sense of sleeping/staying awake that the two stories are connected in the next excerpt:
A: We once pointed out that mass human behavior was a reflection of cosmic conditions. Now is the time when all must be extra vigilant. We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance. Note the human environment and try to imagine what it represents above!!!

Q: (Joe) Well, what's the human environment doing?

(L) It's just going nuts!

(Joe) And what does that represent above?

(Pierre) Chaos.

(Andromeda) Nuts! BIG nuts!

(PoB) Cosmic nuts!

(L) Well, at the present time, it's like...

(Artemis) I think they want to say more.

A: It is like the story of the wise and foolish virgins which we have mentioned. Another parallel would be the story of Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. Who will be found sleeping?
The origins of the words virgin and virtue
When reading the story about the Wise virgins, one might notice the word virtue and its similarity to the word virgin. While it can be interesting to look it up, it turns out they have mostly different roots.
virtue (n.)
c. 1200, vertu, "moral life and conduct; a particular moral excellence," from Anglo-French and Old French vertu "force, strength, vigor; moral strength; qualities, abilities" (10c. in Old French), from Latin virtutem (nominative virtus) "moral strength, high character, goodness; manliness; valor, bravery, courage (in war); excellence, worth," from vir "man" (from PIE root *wi-ro- "man").
The etymology of virgin has two options; one connects it to the root vir meaning man, along with "genere", create. Most say it is connected to the latin virga, "young shoot."

Back
Top Bottom