Session 26 July 2014

Well, the test has not found parasites. Now I will do another test to see if I'm wrong-absorbing fats and proteins (so that could explain my fatigue, loss of weight and hair, my blurred vision and muscle spasms). I had already thinned with diet, but since these symptoms appeared about eight months ago, I could not gain weight and keep losing (I measure 1.90 m and weighed about 87 kg), and with the pain I can hardly lead a normal life. Worst of all is that doctors do not seem to really know what it is. Now they think that can be an important inflammation in the small intestine, which to begin were where I always point I had discomfort. And if so, I should not eat more fat.
I even wrote a pm to Gaby to know if it would be very disrespectful from me if you could ask to the C's about a diagnosis in order to do something about it.
Sorry to bother with all this again, but already has me pretty tired.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Well, the test has not found parasites. Now I will do another test to see if I'm wrong-absorbing fats and proteins (so that could explain my fatigue, loss of weight and hair, my blurred vision and muscle spasms). I had already thinned with diet, but since these symptoms appeared about eight months ago, I could not gain weight and keep losing (I measure 1.90 m and weighed about 87 kg), and with the pain I can hardly lead a normal life. Worst of all is that doctors do not seem to really know what it is. Now they think that can be an important inflammation in the small intestine, which to begin were where I always point I had discomfort. And if so, I should not eat more fat.
I even wrote a pm to Gaby to know if it would be very disrespectful from me if you could ask to the C's about a diagnosis in order to do something about it.
Your symptoms make it sound as if you are being poisoned. Have you been tested for radiation or other poisons?

davey72 said:
Your symptoms make it sound as if you are being poisoned. Have you been tested for radiation or other poisons?

There of course are many things that can cause some of your symptoms, and perhaps you should rule out some basic poisons, as suggested, like Arsenic that carries some of your symptoms and can be present in high quantities in water and many foods. I hope it is just something simple that can be found and corrected.

Sorry to hear what you're still going through, l apprenti de forgeron. Do check out the possibility of poisoning. Best wishes.

Hi Apprendi de forgeron,

I recently witnessed a case which was largely due to dehydration, also lack of salt to retain water (this person went without bread, but also the amount of salt contained in the bread) therefore he literally withered, had no more strength, muscle cramps, fatigue.

Try drinking pure water with a pinch of pink Himalaya salt, also water with the juice of a lemon and a 0.5 teaspoon of baking soda. Maybe, if you feel is urgent you could ask for some infusions with saline solution.

Sometimes simple things could answer complicated questions.
I wish you well
Joy

Hi l apprenti of forgeron, sorry for what is happening,It is a desperate situation, when the cause of the disease is unknown

Shared Joy said:
Sometimes simple things could answer complicated questions.
Agree with this , l apprenti of forgeron, you are in my thoughts, pamper yourself a lot, a big hug.

:hug:

Thanks for your answers!. It could be a case of poisoning, I do not know. For the moment I should get an analysis of food allergies and rays in the small intestine to see any possible inflammation (maybe it's Crohn disease related to the immune system).

Thanks for your answers!. It could be a case of poisoning, I do not know. For the moment I should get an analysis of food allergies and rays in the small intestine to see any possible inflammation (maybe it's Crohn disease related to the immune system).

l apprenti de forgeron,

I hope you can find a competent physician to diagnose the problem. I know I dread contact with the current medical system these days myself. Maybe you can find a good doctor by word of mouth. I am cheering for you. :)

goyacobol

goyacobol said:
l apprenti de forgeron,

I hope you can find a competent physician to diagnose the problem. I know I dread contact with the current medical system these days myself. Maybe you can find a good doctor by word of mouth. I am cheering for you. :)

goyacobol
Thank you, goyacobol. Well, they done other studies and found nothing. Nearly a year with all the symptoms, but i don't have yet a diagnosis or know what to do next. I'll have to see if I'm really poisoned, because I'm losing a lot of weight (and I look like a prisoner of a concentration camp). This crap of life can not last much longer so.

goyacobol said:
l apprenti de forgeron,

goyacobol
Thank you, goyacobol. Well, they done other studies and found nothing. Nearly a year with all the symptoms, but i don't have yet a diagnosis or know what to do next. I'll have to see if I'm really poisoned, because I'm losing a lot of weight (and I look like a prisoner of a concentration camp). This crap of life can not last much longer so.

apprenti de forgeron,

I think maybe it's good at least they found nothing. I have lost about 16 kg after trying to stay with a keto diet (not perfectly). My clothes are a little looser fitting than they have been in quite awhile. I think others have had difficultly gaining weight on the keto diet too. Also I think loss of energy/fatigue can be a problem too. I think it becomes more of a problem to get enough good fat in your diet. I think I have a similar problem sometimes.

There are so many different reasons given for the loss of energy it's almost mind boggling. And the weight loss has many causes as well. Anyway, if you go the the Diet and Health section it can keep you quite busy trying to figure out what applies to your case. I wish I was an expert on all that but I am not.

Maybe if you can find some ways to increase your energy level and gain some weight back you will be feeling better over all?

I think all the latest sessions have us "stressed out" and we are all not our usual "normalacy bias" selves (which may be for the better in the long run).
When you say:

This crap of life can not last much longer so.

I know how you feel. I am trying to hang in there these days along with everyone else. But, at least we have each other here on the forum so we don't feel so all alone. :)

Did you do any more research on the Islam/Caesar connection?

Before you had said:
On the other hand, I have an increasingly strong impression that Islam is another cult of Caesar under a new layer of culture and ideology.

Or maybe we should research skis and snowshoes? :lol:

I just hope you get to feeling better and can cheer-up a little.

goyacobol said:
apprenti de forgeron,

I think maybe it's good at least they found nothing. I have lost about 16 kg after trying to stay with a keto diet (not perfectly). My clothes are a little looser fitting than they have been in quite awhile. I think others have had difficultly gaining weight on the keto diet too. Also I think loss of energy/fatigue can be a problem too. I think it becomes more of a problem to get enough good fat in your diet. I think I have a similar problem sometimes.

There are so many different reasons given for the loss of energy it's almost mind boggling. And the weight loss has many causes as well. Anyway, if you go the the Diet and Health section it can keep you quite busy trying to figure out what applies to your case. I wish I was an expert on all that but I am not.

Maybe if you can find some ways to increase your energy level and gain some weight back you will be feeling better over all?

I think all the latest sessions have us "stressed out" and we are all not our usual "normalacy bias" selves (which may be for the better in the long run).
When you say:

This crap of life can not last much longer so.

I know how you feel. I am trying to hang in there these days along with everyone else. But, at least we have each other here on the forum so we don't feel so all alone. :)
Thank You, goyacobol. Yes, the forum is a blessing.
About the issue, I'm sure the cause is there, but doctors can not see it. Further, for example, the nodes are increasing in size, and are painful.
And yes, I'm pretty depressed. I think I have done everything that is in my hands, and those who are supposed to know, they don't know anything. I can only hope it resolves by itself, but it's getting worse and worse. And I do not even know what the problem is..

goyacobol said:
Did you do any more research on the Islam/Caesar connection?

Before you had said:
On the other hand, I have an increasingly strong impression that Islam is another cult of Caesar under a new layer of culture and ideology.

Or maybe we should research skis and snowshoes? :lol:

I just hope you get to feeling better and can cheer-up a little.
:) Thanks.
Unfortunately I have not done more researches on the subject. Perhaps in a future if I can be in a better mood. In any case, we may have to give a higher priority to skis and snowshoes.

SeekinTruth said:
I hope you feel better soon, l apprenti de forgeron.
Thank You very much, SeekinTruth.

Hello all, this thread talks about doxycycline in "low-dose" which doesn't have antibiotic effects. What's a recommended dose to see antibiotic effects, specifically to flush out the parasites/"critters"? I've taken doxycycline on and off for several years for acne-rosacea and have 100mg tabs.

Thank you in advance for any and all information.

focus.evans said:
Hello all, this thread talks about doxycycline in "low-dose" which doesn't have antibiotic effects. What's a recommended dose to see antibiotic effects, specifically to flush out the parasites/"critters"? I've taken doxycycline on and off for several years for acne-rosacea and have 100mg tabs.

Thank you in advance for any and all information.

Who knows, maybe your acne treatment protected you against other critters over the years. The therapeutic dose is 200mg per day, more if you are targeting mycoplasma fermetans et al. In general, 4.4 mg/kg throughout the day.

Disclaimers and other recommendations here: _www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/doxycycline-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20068229

(dugdeep) I had a pretty crazy experience on sleeping a couple of nights ago. Just a lot of like waves of energy coming over me, and like really tenseness in the body and that sort of thing... I was just wondering what was going on there?

A: Brain chemical adjustment.

Q: (dugdeep) Okay

Last night I had a few hours of intense vibration in my whole body. And wondering what was cause or what that means, but now I am thinking, maybe I had same experiences like dugdeep? Or something else?

Back
Top Bottom