Session 4 May 1996

May 4, 1996
Frank, Tom H, Tom K, Laura

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Lorra.

Q: (L) And where do you transmit from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) One of the things we talked about the last time Tom was here was about the underground bases and military interference in civilian affairs and civilian interface with military affairs. What further can you tell us about this?

A: Ask specific questions, please.

Q: (L) One of the questions we were dealing with was the use of warfare to create situations in which bodies could be taken...

A: Warfare has many "uses."

Q: (L) Could you list for us some of the most common uses of warfare?

A: Generation of environment to facilitate inconspicuous replacement of gene pool. Factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity, replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration pre-readings...

Q: (TH) Who or what in the gene pool is being replaced? (TK) Whoever they want replaced. (L) Well, you know how it is in the movies... everybody is indiscriminately making love before they go into battle... (F) Yes... they said 'factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity...' (L) 'Replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration pre-readings...' Okay: do you mean to say that war...

A: Creates "environment" for unnoticed genetic modifications because of greatly heightened exchange of both physical and ethereal factors.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "replacement of key personnel?" Key personnel according to whose definition?

A: 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Are these key personnel human?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When you say replacement, do you mean something as simple as someone dying, such as a head of state, and being replaced by another person who comes to power? That would be the simplest scenario that would fit this explanation.

A: Your scenario is not simple.

Q: (L) I mean simple in terms of the machinations...

A: Both.

Q: (L) Would it also be that key personnel could also be replaced as in duplication?

A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.

Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activity?

A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.

Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...

A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?

Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?

A: No, not exactly.

Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?

A: 3,108 miles.

Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?

A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.

Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?

A: Magnetic resonance.

Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?

A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!

Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?

A: No.

Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?

Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?

A: To replace you.

Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?

A: Completely.

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

A: Yes, most.

Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?

A: More complicated than that.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?

A: 14,000 years, approximately.

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?

A: In an offhand way.

Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!

A: You have been the "preparation committee."

Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.

Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.

A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.

Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?

Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...

A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?

Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.

A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?

Q: (TK) Well, it seems like there is another side that is trying to prevent them from gaining control.

(L) Well, from what I understand, the only thing the good guys are able to do is, because of free will, they have to wait to be asked for help, and the only they thing they can really do is give information.

(F) Well, this is valuable if used by the right people at the right time.

(TK) You have to come up with the right questions, too. You have to have enough information to be able to come up with the right questions. I am sure the information is there. You have one group with all these people underground and they want to take over the planet. This group likes being 4th density - they don't want to advance. They want to block advancement. Then, you have the group that want to advance, they want the natural order to proceed. This negative group wants to stay there and keep everyone they can there.

(L) And because they deplete themselves and diminish in numbers, they keep having to supply their needs and existence.

(TK) If, by some odd chance, the earth is the only place where people come to advance, then sooner or later it is going to stop, if these other guys take over, then it will just stop... implode.

(TH) I know! The earth is a 4th density theme park!

(L) We already thought of that... we all have an 'E' ticket ride!

(TK) Obviously we have the information, but we haven't really dug deep enough; we don't know the questions that we need to ask. Is this true?

Q: (TK) Is what I was saying close to the truth?

A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.

Q: (TK) So, what I said was the gist of what is going on here. So, we have to figure out what we are supposed to do so that the earth can be maintained...

A: You will do what you will do.

Q: (TK) This is true.

A: Do you, in general, control 2nd density beings on earth?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: So, what is "fair" about that?

Q: (L) Nothing.

A: Okay, so what is the difference?!?!???

Q: (TK) So, basically, we control 2nd density, and 4th density controls us. There are the good guys and bad guys. (L) And we will do what we will do. Either we choose to align ourselves with the good guys, or with the bad guys.

A: It's up to you.

Q: (TK) However, if too many people align themselves with the bad guys, then the balance tips in their favor, and there is no more advancement, so there has to be education so that people will know...

A: Tom, you are close, but you are missing the point.

Q: (L) What is the point?

A: The point is, there "has to be" nothing. You will do what you will do. You choose. We have told you this repeatedly, but you still suffer from self-centered perspective.

Q: (TK) Everybody is worried about themselves. They all want to be saved and not worry about others.

A: More to the point, everybody in an STS realm views themselves as somehow "special, chosen, or protected." This is simply not so!!

Q: (TK) What is going to happen, is going to happen. The people...

A: The body does not matter. It is the soul that either progresses or digresses, just ask Sandra!

Q: (L) Did Sandra progress or digress?

A: Open.

Q: (L) So, in other words, we could just sit around and live our lives and have a good time and not worry about a damn thing. Is that the point?

Q: (L) It's our choices?

Q: (TK) The point is it's going to happen...

A: But, nobody is there to intervene on your behalf as many would like to believe.

Q: (L) So, we are here on this planet, and we will either make it or we won't, just like Dorothy and Toto in Oz, based on our own ability to figure it out, to overcome the odds, the witch, monkeys and soldiers... (TK) Maybe what they are trying to do is give people the information, or make the information available so that people can make the choice, do they want to stay...

A: We are not "trying" to do anything. We are here to answer questions if asked. We cannot interfere.

Q: (TK) Yes, the non-interference idea is pretty clear and understandable. So, they cannot interfere...

A: And, even when we answer, you may not believe, it is up to you!

Q: (L) So, we are really on our own!

A: You always have been, and so have we, and all others, too!!

Q: (TK) I guess then, it is a matter of asking the right questions so that you will know what course of action to take. I mean, do you want to advance? Do you want to go to 4th density? Or do you want to go higher? Or do you want to stay here? How can you make an informed choice if you don't know the true conditions and what your options are?

(L) Is it that the religions that have been generated and foisted on the human race, have been designed to give people a feeling of complacency or faith in something outside themselves, and that this prevents them from seeking knowledge, opening their eyes, facing the facts of their existence, and therefore keeps them in bondage?

A: Its just obstacles, as always. You employ those too, for your 2nd density friends!!

Q: (TK) What state of mind do you have to have to want to advance?

(F) Well, you know you are on the path when you can see that the words don't match the facts of life. Think of all the people you have met with whom you may have had a philosophical conversation. How many will say: Oh, all I need is the Bible. That's all I pay any attention to.

(TK) I don't have many philosophical conversations with people because I rarely agree with anything that is said.

(F) Well, you must have decided on this because you tried it and found it didn't work.

(TK) I have a real problem... yes, the Bible has been around for a long time, and religion has been around for a long time... but I have a real problem believing something that is so obviously produced by humans with agendas of their own!

(F) But most people that you tell that to will say: Oh, no! People didn't write the Bible, God did! Or, they could be a complete atheist and believe only in the religion of science.

(TK) I believe that a person is supposed to live by rules and treat people with respect and honor life... and some of the ideas of religion are good... but they just go over the edge.

(F) That is how they suck people in. Mix lies with the truth.

(L) Yes, a lie sandwiched between two truths makes it easier to swallow.

(F) Yes, if it was ALL false, the vast majority of people would have figured it out immediately. Or, very quickly.

(TK) The vast majority don't care. They just want to be led like sheep. They don't want any responsibility.

(F) And what happens to the vast majority of cattle? They munch away in their pasture until time to get in the truck to go to the butcher.

(TK) Well, after all my years in the military, I have gotten to the point that I just don't trust anybody with authority.

(F) And, if you talk to the religious types, they will say: “Oh, I don't have any answers... I just follow the Bible”.

(L) Not only do they not have any answers, they don't have any questions, either. And, I think that is the clue: the people who are still asking questions after wading through all the religions and mystical mumbo-jumbo. The ones who think they have found the ultimate answer are - well - lunch!

(TK) The whole purpose of life, it seems to me, is to obtain knowledge and advance. You are stuck on this level until you figure it out. But what are you supposed to figure out?

(L) I think that the knowing is the doing.

(TH) "Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." It's in the Bible!!!

(L) Is the knowing the key?

Q: (L) I think that knowing changes your frequency. Is that true?

Q: (L) The acknowledging and the seeing?

Q: (L) What did they tell us once... it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see that counts. (TK) So, we aren't gonna change what happens. There is no way we can have any appreciable effect on the underground armies... it is just a matter of changing ourselves and whoever else we can share with.

A: Correct, the cow has no effect on the health of the livestock industry...

Q: (TK) The cow has no effect on the herd. One cow doesn't... or even a lot of cows.

(F) But there might be one or two cows that follow one that breaks out of the herd.

(TK) Yes, you might be able to affect somebody else's life, but not the whole group. So, worrying about the underground stuff, is immaterial.

(L) But, knowing about it is.

(TK) All that survivalists, the militias and so forth. It is a complete waste of time.

(F) It is good to know what is going on.

(TK) But, could you know if you had an implant? (L) Yes... (TK) How, by asking?

(L) Well, that and examining your life and comparing with others. When you read the material, you find a lot of clues. It really opens your eyes.

(TK) Isn't the implant and the brainwashing a little bit past the interference that the 4th density STS should be allowed?

(L) We have learned that knowing you have an implant and what it can do, you then can cancel it out by choices. Those who believe that their implant is for their own good, are, of course, completely subject to them.

(TK) Have I ever been abducted?

A: Ask Tom about your kidnapping... Tom must learn.

Q: (L) What could be done...

A: Why do you suppose Tom "chose" to enter the Navy?

Q: (L) Because he was manipulated to do so?

A: Was led.

Q: (L) What things happened in the Navy?

A: Ask Tom.

Q: (L) It seems that he has been living rather on the surface... have you just gone along from day to day without thinking too much about it? (TK) Ummhmm.

A: No. That is what your "memory" tells you.

Q: (TK) I am getting a headache. (L) That's interesting. Why does he get the headaches?

A: Research the problem in order to learn. If we told you the answers to all these things, at this point, you would just shrug your shoulders and forget about it.

Q: (L) Is the shrugging of the shoulders a programmed response in him?

A: To an extent.

Q: (L) Okay, he mentioned the headaches beginning when he went on a particular camping trip. And, he is now trying to remember it, and it is causing him pain.

A: Hypnosis.

Q: (TK) The worst headache I ever had was when we were on our way to Japan and stopped in Hawaii. I went over to another ship to get some hydraulic fluid... on the way back, as I was coming back on the ship, I had a headache that was so bad I couldn't even tolerate light or sound. (L) You mean the kind where it hurts even to breathe? (TK) Ummhmm. (L) Well, I started having those after I woke up one night reversed in my bed with the bottom half of my nightgown wet. I know what they are like. Unbelievable pain.

Q: (TK) Yes, nothing helps. (L) Can you give Tom a little help here?

A: Sorry. Tom is at the point where it will not help him for us to "give him a little bit."

Q: (F) Well, they never gave us point blank answers either. (L) Well, of all the people who have come to the sessions, he is the first who has immediately understood what is going on and what it means. (F) Most everyone else thinks they already know the answers... (L) Getting back to the underground bases, is the HAARP project connected to these underground bases.

A: Not directly.

Q: (L) You once said that HAARP was something that was to be used to "transfer perimeters." I am assuming that this means to manipulate space, time and density.

Q: (L) Is it possible that they are planning to use this to bring up the Atlantean crystals to utilize?

A: Not so much to "bring up," as to utilize.

Q: (L) Is there anything to BRH's idea about the "harmonics," that it must be ready to function on a certain day and time?

Q: (L) In terms of what we understand - I know you aren't gonna answer it that way - if Tom tries to bring up the memories and understand, the headaches ought to go away... (TK) I haven't had any since I have been out of the Navy.

A: O'Brien is "lyin'"

Q: (L) What is is about O'Brien?

A: Discover. Why is Tom there, of all places?!?

Q: (L) Is there something in that area, some frequency from the earth, some electromagnetics or something, that can tend to...

A: Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe....

Q: (L) It keeps a person quiescent and in the dark?

A: Stalling frequency... And by the way, can anyone come up with a purpose for the existence of Camp Blanding? Well??...

Q: (TK) Ask about Dave Wh___... he lives nearby...

A: First, some blockbuster stuff for the Knighted ones... Look upon a detailed map, and reflect, remember lonely journeys from long ago, and begin to unlock shattering mysteries which will lead to revelations opening the door to the greatest learning burst yet!!

Q: (F) Oh, my. A LOT of questions... (L) Was there more than one journey to Camp Blanding?

Q: (L) Only one?

A: For you.

Q: (L) More than one for Tom?

A: ?

Q: (L) You said "knighted ones," as though there were some significance to the name...

A: Discover...

Q: (L) Is there some genetic engineering here?

A: No, not in the sense you are thinking. But, all are in some sense.

Q: (L) Why did my mother marry men who kept affecting our lives in such terrible ways?

A: Ask her.

Q: (L) She has no answer. She is baffled herself.

A: So, get her to discover. That is where the clues lie.

Q: (L) So, the clues lie with some of these people... We remember the trip with one of them - to North Carolina - when we were taken to school...

A: Why did he insist you go to boarding school? And why did your mother acquiesce?

Q: (L) All this comes back to the original question, why Tom is in O'Brien, near Camp Blanding...

A: EM waves curdle the mind producing complacency in the face of contrived misery. Numbs the mind through isolationist influences. Why are you there, Tom? Who begged you to stay there? EM waves emanate from?? Suggest you, Laura, go to library and research Camp Blanding. You may find a "black hole," so to speak!!

Q: (L) A black hole. Okay. Well, there is sure a lot of stuff that has gone on in our lives for which there is simply no rational explanation. (TK) They sure have been giving a lot of stuff tonight without a lot of questions...

A: Visits through trees, forests, leading to a perfectly square clearing...

Q: (L) Hmmmm. Is Aunt H one of the generators of EM frequencies?

A: No, she is merely an unwitting agent.

Q: (L) Well, L is very isolationist in her tendencies. Is that a result of being in that area?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Well, what I REALLY want to know is WHY have we had all of these CRAZY things happen in our lives, and all of these people ranged all around us seemingly placed there, or manipulated deliberately to affect us negatively. I mean, am I wrong, or is this not a VERY unusual and crazy situation?

A: Why do you think?

Q: (L) Well, I have no idea!

A: Because you are of the extremely rare and few who have the abilities to put the puzzle together.

Q: (L) So, what are we supposed to do? (TK) Discover.

A: Yes. And, for tonight, good night.

End of Session
Isn't it a session also that speaks about Azovstal? Was Azovstal planned to be the epicenter of a contemporary "exit" of the underground replicants of people who are now at the surface?

But then this made me think about why Putin chose to attack:

(L) I think that the knowing is the doing.

(TH) "Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." It's in the Bible!!!

(L) Is the knowing the key?

Q: (L) I think that knowing changes your frequency. Is that true?

Q: (L) The acknowledging and the seeing?

Q: (L) What did they tell us once... it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see that counts. (TK) So, we aren't gonna change what happens. There is no way we can have any appreciable effect on the underground armies... it is just a matter of changing ourselves and whoever else we can share with.

A: Correct, the cow has no effect on the health of the livestock industry...

Q: (TK) The cow has no effect on the herd. One cow doesn't... or even a lot of cows

Why Russians didn't decide to reveal the truth about human engineering in Azovstal if they have information about that, and if that is what they refer to be a bio weapon, well humanoids engineered in some lab to replace the other humanoids are the most powerful bio weapon ... so why they didn't speak about all that more loudly through media? According to this session, if I understood right, that knowledge will help many to gain knowledge about what is going on in Ukraine, and what will affect the relation of people who knows about their existence, which will probably result in mass ignoring of what is happening, and the whole process will be done as it will be, but this time without a fight and war?

Attachments

• azovstal.png
    azovstal.png
    398.1 KB · Views: 17
And addition to this previous post = This "education" through the storytelling and entertainment, was used to introduce the new race that is emerging from the underworld intensively from the 19th century, as it is here already mentioned what was maybe explained by the book "The power of the coming race" that I just started to read, and more or less the new races emerged at the surface in various forms all the way until the end WW2. If we just think about all those freaks and complementary to them all sort of "super" humans of that time, they either were the members of the traveling Circus and Freak Shows or various magic surreal stunts like Houdini or in the science of that time even Nikola Tesla was performing his "gadgets" like Columbus Eg and wireless Neon lights on the markets and exhibitions of wonders of human mind etc ... and strangely enough, Houdini and TEsla, when mentioned, I remembered came to America from a place with the huge labyrinth of underground caves, hmmm was they already a "cave people" or just surface individuals affected by the "upgrade" frequencies? ...

This all reminds me of the exact, but the unpleasant effect I had on my emotions when I saw the movie of G. Del Toro "The Shape of Water". I understood it as a kind of educational movie about possible creaturs we can encounter within us in our near future.

thank when thinking about all these scientists and writers of that time, that emerged from the middle to the end of the 19th century, the knowledge they brought to the surface of Earth was at most of them came "out of blue", etc etc ... Pretty much as we have today with the rapid development of digital tools. Those "glass eye" nonemotional super successful AI and digital and space heroes like Zuckerberg and Musk in particular, and the whole Musk family is kind of engineered family ... etc ...

Why Russians didn't decide to reveal the truth about human engineering in Azovstal if they have information about that, and if that is what they refer to be a bio weapon, well humanoids engineered in some lab to replace the other humanoids are the most powerful bio weapon ... so why they didn't speak about all that more loudly through media?

@hollenoaea ,

I do not think the Cs said it was engineered humanoids being produced but labs producing viruses that affect humans.

Session 23 April 2022:
(Niall) Russia and China are both surrounded by American biolabs doing things.

(Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?

A: RNA.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Even though the US has biolabs in many places our worst threat may be a "space virus" affecting our "RNA".

@hollenoaea ,

I do not think the Cs said it was engineered humanoids being produced but labs producing viruses that affect humans.

Session 23 April 2022:

Even though the US has biolabs in many places our worst threat may be a "space virus" affecting our "RNA".
I am not sure that it is the only answer, it is the interpretation of the C's answer too.

By combining this session from 1996 and that one from 2022, I came to the conclusion that those "underground" modified and created new humans are "bio-weapons" and Putin might know that and to use the term "bio-weapons" and "nazi" is also regular to name them that way because they are not ordinary humans, they are sort of a "new race" intentionally created to replace already existing humans, either by killing them ( us ) or by interbreeding with them ( us ) and it seems to be practiced all the time through the 14 000 years since humans can comprehend some strange megalithic buildings for example Malta, that is full of strange underground and on the ground stone "temples" that more looks like resonant machinery for that purpose of "exchanging" some underworld stuff with that at the surface ... so what was the real use of "basements" at Roman Vilas, numerous underground cities discovered throughout the planet, Hopi Cliff Dwellings etc etc ...

And then if we think about Plato's Cave analogy, with "underground race" it all makes sense, as a civilization in this 14 000 years seems to be a reality Netflix - a series of 14 000 seasons of collective shadow projections at the opposite "cultural" social groups, what creates dramatic arc perfect to keep peoples mind bussy with the intrigues and gossips and passive-aggressive bullying what keeps distorted their emotional centers, what is blocking them to be able to see how they are enslaved ... and until the more than 50% of humanoids keep that mind enslavement as the dominating truth in their minds, this type of 4D STS civilization model is safe and will keep on turning as it is for last 14 000 years.

That is why I think it was the information we got from C's in a combination of these 2 sessions, as it is easy to omit, as it was a long time ago in 1996, but sessions are timeless in the C's timeline.

Uncovering that will make a new reality out of that, instead of covering up again, what seems to be Putin's plan, to clean it but not reveal it, or not yet, will see? Hm ..., kind of a deal with the west?? ... as we know Putin supported the covid 19 "pandemic" too.

It is not easy to uncover such a big shocking truth to humanity, but also it is not the way to go to keep it secret, it is same as the aggressively trying t impose it on humanity, both are misleading intentionally to produce constantlysuffering. And Putin is a child of the secret service, maybe even one of the engineered poor kids sent up to do what he has to do, that maybe even he has no idea yet ... kind of his mind can be switched to Hitler mood any time? ... keeping humans again in the mental prison of lies about their roots is not something anyone who loves humanity will do intentionally, as that is the main epicenter of all the major social conflicts that end up as a war, and that is the constant mechanic that the underworld lords can use any time as a trigger to start up the war when a new breed of the new race is ready to be sent up.

Just thinking aloud as this session from 1996 brought many issues that are becoming literary visible today, and seems to be escalating with SMO in Ukraine, and sort of approved with the last sessions ... especially the importance of gaining new knowledge that will change our "instruments", by keeping the curiosity and constant questioning of everything alive as the most objective and real activity so far ...

I think maybe the underground race info is kind of being confused here. In Session 21 March 2020, C's indicated that the info from this sessions in 1996 and the underground bases and races issue was meant to be for when the earth gets to 4th density.

Session 21 March 2020
----------------------
Q: (L) So sitting back and enjoying the show, to some extent, is the proper response. Nobody needs to get out there and make a target of themselves. Another question:

Are they going to haul out those soldiers from all eras in storage underground, since they wouldn’t have to arrive from the sky, but from under our feet?

(L) That was from an old session when they were talking about underground bases and so forth.

A: That is for fourth density, assuming they survive!

Q: (L) So in other words, there's a chance that all of those soldiers they've been creating and storing up could be wiped out, too?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Would that be by virus?

A: Some.

Q: (L) How about earth changes?

Q: (Pierre) Cometary impact?

(L) Well, that goes with earth changes.

I think maybe the underground race info is kind of being confused here. In Session 21 March 2020, C's indicated that the info from this sessions in 1996 and the underground bases and races issue was meant to be for when the earth gets to 4th density.

Session 21 March 2020
----------------------
Q: (L) So sitting back and enjoying the show, to some extent, is the proper response. Nobody needs to get out there and make a target of themselves. Another question:

Are they going to haul out those soldiers from all eras in storage underground, since they wouldn’t have to arrive from the sky, but from under our feet?

(L) That was from an old session when they were talking about underground bases and so forth.

A: That is for fourth density, assuming they survive!

Q: (L) So in other words, there's a chance that all of those soldiers they've been creating and storing up could be wiped out, too?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Would that be by virus?

Q: (L) How about earth changes?

Q: (Pierre) Cometary impact?

(L) Well, that goes with earth changes.

Thank you very much for finding this too.

I understand from this they are saying about having the new race underground at the same time while the Earth's surface is still 3D, which is engineered to be 4D already in the underworld labs and ready to get up when the earth on the surface will be ready for a full 4D STS continuum?

In this case, there will be already "clusters" on Earth that are 4D, what will explain why now we can't see or find them, as we are not yet mentaly within the 4D concept?

And in that case, what comes to my mind is if this is possible then there will be also 4D STO creatures who are maybe already in the some 4D "underworld" too?

I am not sure that it is the only answer, it is the interpretation of the C's answer too.
I agree with it not being the only part of the picture. Many have been taken "underground" during wartime etc. throughout history according to the Cs and who knows what tweaks they may have gone through.

Uncovering that will make a new reality out of that, instead of covering up again, what seems to be Putin's plan, to clean it but not reveal it, or not yet, will see? Hm ..., kind of a deal with the west?? ... as we know Putin supported the covid 19 "pandemic" too.

Let's hope that maybe, Putin just went along with the pandemic to survive. The way Trump went into warp speed to bring out the vaccinations was questionable too I think. There is so much going on in the background/underground/secret government sectors that we may have to pay attention "right and left" to see what develops.

I agree with it not being the only part of the picture. Many have been taken "underground" during wartime etc. throughout history according to the Cs and who knows what tweaks they may have gone through.

Let's hope that maybe, Putin just went along with the pandemic to survive. The way Trump went into warp speed to bring out the vaccinations was questionable too I think. There is so much going on in the background/underground/secret government sectors that we may have to pay attention "right and left" to see what develops.
Yes indeed while reading your post I just recall the term "strategic enclosure" or something like that, about the mental discipline not revealing all you know when it is not in your favor... I will need to find it and reread it again ... thx for commenting and pointing out a possible need for maybe not desirable action, but only possible to survive in a given moment.

Yes indeed while reading your post I just recall the term "strategic enclosure" or something like that, about the mental discipline not revealing all you know when it is not in your favor... I will need to find it and reread it again ... thx for commenting and pointing out a possible need for maybe not desirable action, but only possible to survive in a given moment.
Yes, many use the term Strategic Enclosure" here quite frequently. There is the recommended CassWiki PDF you can download and reference or go to the link and search in your browser too.

The definition from CassWiki which is part of definitions within Gurdjieff's Fourth Way is quite detailed but gives more food for thought I think:

[Fourth Way]​

Strategic enclosure

Strategic enclosure is a practice that should be engaged in by every seeker of truth. It has both an external and an internal aspect. The external aspect is a kind of ”strategic silence”, employed in order to preserve the opportunity for further work. The internal aspect concerns how to maintain an inner (psychological) environment that works to one’s benefit rather than detriment.

Attack and the General Law​

In terms of the General Law, having information that could threaten the status quo marks one
out as a ’threat to the system’. In an attempt to neutralize the threat, the General Law responds – through those people close to the seeker, through other aspects of his/her environment, and/or through the seeker’s own mind. If and where it strikes, and the impact, depends on how prepared
the seeker is.
Preparation consists in gaining knowledge, maintaining awareness, and achieving self-mastery. If the seeker discerns the nature of each situation, and is able to respond in a way appropriate to it, he or she can avert many potential attacks – and minimize the damage from the rest.

External aspect​

A person learning about the Fourth Way will find that most other people are not ready to hear about it. The same goes in general for any information that would clash with the worldview of the person spoken with. For example, anything ’controversial’ concerning politics or our civilization, diet or health, science or technology. While different people are open-minded about different things, for most, there are certain areas where they are simply not able to consider new information that conflicts with their beliefs. And if one would try to force them, then they would react defensively or even offensively in order to preserve their worldview.
A basic and important part of what one needs to know and apply to ward off attack is strategic silence. Many have learned of its importance the hard way: when the person(s) they speak with hear something they consider ”crazy”, loathsome, or otherwise concerning or offensive, the reaction can be quite detrimental. In any case, the word may also spread, with negative consequences. Suddenly, it has become ”known” that you’ve become a ”crazy conspiracy theorist”; or that you must have suffered a ”breakdown”; or, when you eliminate gluten and carbs from your diet, that you have an ”eating disorder”; or perhaps, if you mention being part of an online community in connection with something controversial, that you’ve ”joined a cult”.
Such reactions are actually common, and not merely theoretical examples. But it’s not only safer to respect others’ worldviews – it’s also best for further reasons. Trying to convince someone who’s not willing to listen is an attempt to dominate that person – which is quite the opposite of external considering.

External considering is taking the needs of all into account in order to make things easy both for ourselves and for others. The above makes it clear that, for people not engaged in The Work, their needs usually include the need not to have their worldview questioned. It also makes clear that, in order to remain decent, many people need to remain ignorant of what you actually think. As George Gurdjieff said, ”sincerity with everyone is weakness.”

Internal aspect​

The inner aspect of strategic enclosure entails several ideas and practices. These essentially concern gaining an objective view of reality, and self-mastery. One must discern between the influences of illusion and the influences that lead to understanding of reality. (See A, B, and C influences.) The part of the self which is aligned with the latter must remain in charge, regardless of any and all ’A’ influences (influences of illusion) which exert pressure, be they inner and/or outer.
Since ’A’ influences are much stronger than the influences which lead toward objectivity, the seeker on the Way must conserve energy. They must master ’A’ influences by first identifying them, then understanding how they influence life and learning to work while immersed in them. This requires
’non-identification’, or as Gurdjieff called it, ”separating ’I’ from ’it.’”
’A’ influences include a variety of social, cultural, and biological forces – and in turn also inner psychological forces. By not identifying with them, and creating an inner enclosure from which to observe them ’at a distance’ (i.e., ’I’ observing ’it’, as if in another person), one can avoid being swept along by them. But to do this requires a degree of self-awareness or self-remembering, being
’present’ in oneself.
If the seeker forgets him- or herself – identifying with the dynamics of the exterior world or his/her own machine – then his or her guard is down, so to speak. Acting mechanically and automatically, the seeker not only wastes energy, but may end up bringing troubles into his or her life. The stronger the waking sleep or confluence, the more energy is wasted and the greater the ’opening’ for attack. The General Law is quick to react.
By contrast, a state of self-awareness free from identification allows the seeker to always practice external considering, saving enough energy for The Work while keeping the General Law at bay and making life easy on those around him or her.
Laura Knight-Jadczyk gives a more extensive description of the inner aspect of strategic enclosure in part of her article series ”Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols”63:
At the particular stage of existence in which man finds himself, he is equally “receptive” toward the Two primary Faces of God: Being and Non-being. The Shaykh tells us that whatever property, or trait, any human being ultimately “chooses” is what it originally possessed in its state of immutability. And this leads us to the idea of the Two Races. [Adamic man (who has higher centers, even if they are discon- nected from consciousness), and pre-Adamic man. Creative or “Radiant”, and Entropic, respectively.]
[...] In the first place, the Radiant individual who is in this world as a consequence of the “Fall” should never forget that they only temporarily occupy a territory in the domain of the Lords of Entropy. This sets them apart from all the peoples allied to Thought Centers of Non-being who embrace the concept of ownership of the land. [...]
The Creative Hyperdimensional Wisdom teaches that if man deems himself “owner of the land,” the Powers of Matter can emerge from the land and engulf him, “integrating him to the context and turning him into an object of the Gods”. Attachment to the land and the misguided belief of “freedom” and “peace” within the limits of property render man defenseless against the Power of Illusion of the Thought Center of Non- being. In such a state, man has even greater difficulty conceiving of the necessity to escape from the material prison because he is constantly struggling to preserve those feelings of “freedom” and “peace”. The same principle applies to nationalities and similar attachments to artificial or subjective constructs. [I.e. it applies to attachment to any ’A’ influences.]
[...] Those who are familiar with the Parable of the Prodigal Son can understand that the realization alone that one is “in the pigsty of the foreign country” would serve to produce the state of alert, the condition for the “journey home.” This is crucial since, in the story of the Prodigal son, we also see that when the son went to the “resident of the foreign land” to ask for help, he was sent to live and feed with the pigs. This exemplifies the principle that the Radiant being must understand at all times that the Lords of Entropy – the Powers That Be in this reality – will always try to reclaim them as servants. Additionally, belief in the ownership of the land, belief in “being at home” in this world, or being “in charge” of this world, can give a false sense of security to the Radiant being leading them to lower their guard and succumb to the Power of Illusion.

With this in mind, the Radiant being should then create an “Enclosure” around their “being.”
The forces of entropy which govern this reality at present, are much stronger than the powers of resistance of the individual Radiant being. This fact leads us to consider the principle of the enclosure as a psychological policy, in relation to ourselves and to the exterior world, which will allow us to compensate for our lack of strength and available reserves by an appropriate strategy.
Because of millennia of cultural and religious conditioning, everything about us is lim- ited, beginning with our nervous resistance. The rule which can be deduced from this is that we must – as much as possible – work silently so as not to draw increased at- tention and pressure upon ourselves while working on the process of awakening and assimilating knowledge and interior force that can restore us to the Edenic condition. This is true for the average Radiant being, because if he attracts the attention of what Mouravieff calls the General Law that mechanically rules this reality, he will be lost, as the reaction of the ’World’ against him will be extreme.
What the Radiant being must do is to consciously master the material that is part of his interior world – his Belief Centers – by gaining sufficient knowledge to be able to exercise perspicacity and SEEing. This enables him to divide that which he perceives and to choose that which is assimilated, or “enters within” his “strategic enclosure.” This allows him to accumulate force and put it in reserve. When the false beliefs, the illusions of this world, no longer have any part within the Radiant Being, then he will be able to step out of the flow of Linear Time.

The principle of the strategic enclosure is, then, that the individual or group must initially work silently to create this enclosure, without drawing the attention of the forces of life of this world to himself. These forces are systematically hostile to anyone who persistently searches for the Truth.

There are two parts to the Strategic Enclosure: The first is to shelter oneself physically from the harmful influence of the ’World’ as much as possible. Gurdjieff referred to this as the activity of the “sly man.” Unfortunately, this has often been twisted to mean the
“monastic life” or “withdrawal from the world” which is an essentially useless approach when the thing that needs most to be learned is the objective truth of the reality in which we live.
The second part of the Strategic Enclosure is that the shelter must be built in his inner world. Mouravieff writes that “The picturesque language of the Tradition says that man must build a cage in himself. This must be provided with all means of connection with and direction of the centres. It must also be solid enough to effectively resist all rebellions of the little ’I’s, singly or ’federated’. This construction takes time. To play its role as an organ of direction, it must be continually enlarged, improved and perfected.”
In other words, the Strategic Enclosure is an allegory that refers to an ontological state where the individual basically declares his independence from the Law of Entropy that seems to govern the Material Universe. Using the concepts explained by Mouravieff, this state could also be described as a manifestation of a resolution to shut oneself up to the influences of illusion and instead open only to those influences that lead one to objectivity.

The Creative Hyperdimensional Wisdom claimed that once having “enclosed the land occupied,” the people then could cultivate it and make it produce fruits. This, again, must be understood allegorically – even if the end result may be quite material. This
is also reflected in alchemical metaphors as well as in one of the most famous examples given by Jesus: the miracle of the loaves and fishes which is merely an example of the fact that Jesus was a master of the Creative Hyperdimensional Wisdom which had expressed this principle in many other allegories including that of the Head of Bran and the Cauldron of Regeneration.
The principle of the Strategic Wall is, in its more immediate meaning, the practical application of the principle of Enclosure, however the fact that there are different man- ifestations of this strategic wall depending on the realm to which it is applied is made clear by the fact that there are many worlds where the Spirit remains captive and in each one of them the principle of the Strategic Wall supposes a different manifestation.

It could be said that, in the physical world the correct application might lead to con- struction of a Stone Wall, but one must understand that the definition of a “Stone Wall”, as manifested in the physical realm, should not be constricted to the idea of a spatially closed wall. There are obviously many principles that belong to “Lithic Wis- dom”, which suggest that that a “stone wall” is related to the emplacement of megaliths in very specific layouts for the purpose of creating a grid that may have served, as one of its purposes, to protect the enclosed space from the influence of the Entropic Principle.

The Strategic Enclosure, then, aims at the innermost part of each man, creating a space in which awakening can take place. This awakening calls to them, and through their blood connections it calls to all others who are of the Radiant lineage, to cease their march along the “evolutionary” or “progressive” path of History and to rebel against the Laws of Entropy that reduce all to primal matter. Awakening induces the Radiant ones to take a leap in the opposite direction and transmute man’s “animal tendencies” [the reactive machine programs of Gurdjieff, the Predator of Don Juan, the confluence with the General Law of Mouravieff] and claim back their divine Hyperdimensional nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom