Session 9 August 1997

Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

The virus analogy makes sense to me but I don't see how this would fit in with the viruses? Perhaps they are out there watching (manipulating?) but they won't come to earth via comet dust like the viruses?

Just noticed something strange ...

Q: What is the source of this sickness which just does not want to go away?

A: Virogen called "L Plasmodic benten."

Now I just googled "L Plasmodic benten" and the connection is most interesting. It refers to the "Ben10 Alien Force" series/ movies/ games.

"Plasmodic" is defined there as :
Plasmodic is the Hidden Universe's DNA sample of an unknown species from an unknown planet who appears in Back in Action: Alien Universe. He first appeared in The Armaggedroid.

The titles refer to a movie series around the Ben10 Omniverse. The first installment of the series was screened 2007.

No idea what to make of this - I am not familiar with the content of the series, nor what to do with this obscure reference of the Cs.

nicklebleu said:

Now I just googled "L Plasmodic benten" and the connection is most interesting. It refers to the "Ben10 Alien Force" series/ movies/ games.

Plasmodic is the Hidden Universe's DNA sample of an unknown species from an unknown planet who appears in Back in Action: Alien Universe. He first appeared in The Armaggedroid.

The titles refer to a movie series around the Ben10 Omniverse. The first installment of the series was screened 2007.

No idea what to make of this - I am not familiar with the content of the series, nor what to do with this obscure reference of the Cs.

So trying to find out a little more, came across this: "When transforming, the Omnitrix takes one of the sentient forms, blanks their mind and DNA to fill it with the user's, and then let's the users use it. When the user is done with the transformation, it is sent back down with the previously lost mind and DNA in tact." That was found under Hidden Universe. "The Hidden Universe is the Codon Stream of the Alien Universe timeline."

So yeah, interesting reference. Don't know if there is anything to it. Reminds me of "they gave us their minds" and the back and forth manipulation of our timeline from 4D

genero81 said:
nicklebleu said:

So trying to find out a little more, came across this: "When transforming, the Omnitrix takes one of the sentient forms, blanks their mind and DNA to fill it with the user's, and then let's the users use it. When the user is done with the transformation, it is sent back down with the previously lost mind and DNA in tact." That was found under Hidden Universe. "The Hidden Universe is the Codon Stream of the Alien Universe timeline."

So yeah, interesting reference. Don't know if there is anything to it. Reminds me of "they gave us their minds" and the back and forth manipulation of our timeline from 4D

I remember catching a few episodes of that show way back,can't say I'm a fan (gravity falls is better imo), but the description sounds a lot like ''possession'' or an agent being ''downloaded'' in the matrix films.Sorry i can't contribute more to the convo,but it really does seem like there's something behind this idea of an ''alien armada'' being an invasion of germs.

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Interesting article that corroborates the notion of extended lifespans in space: https://www.sott.net/article/341514-Life-in-space-stops-aging-says-NASA

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

A: Yes.

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Cross referencing this bolded part with the thread : Programming is complete

what if the ''ark'' is a comet and the alien race are the viruses and stuff...
I have had this sneaky suspicion that our aliens may be small but lethal baddies from space like Candida or toxoplasma condii doing a long, slow, and grand mind programming project on us

Session Date: March 21st 2020

Q: (Pierre) I have a question about viruses. Most of those mass extinctions happen because of cometary bombardments. The same cometary bombardments that end life, I think maybe they introduce new life through the viruses they carry. If you study mass extinctions, right after you have a boom of life…. dinosaurs disappeared, and then BOOM! Are viruses from comets the main driver of evolution?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I'm getting tired now.

(Artemis) Any other questions?

(Joe) How long is the lock down gonna last in France?

A: 2 months.

Q: (Andromeda) Is it gonna get worse?

Q: (Chu) Is it likely there will be food shortages, too?

Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

Q: (L) Something like the Black Death would really do a number on the elite, wouldn't it?

(Chu) But it's likely that after this, people are going to think that everything is going back to normal and their systems will be very weak. And then the real deal hits.

A: No

Q: (Artemis) Are people being prepared to deal with the plague?

Q: (Artemis) SOME people!

I does seem like things look like they are coming together for the STS but...

Session Date: May 23rd 2020

A: None of what they thought has transpired due to wishful thinking. Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.

Q: (Joe) What if you don't like roller coasters? What if you vomit on roller coasters? (Artemis) Any more questions from anybody?

A: Worry not! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

It seems like it's another hit for the C's in the first 2 post so, I'm going to "wait and see" :-D about the third one.

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?
I believe there could be more than one reason for sky to glow red than just dust from comets:
-If one is cave person and starts from scratch then their eyes may not see or know colors such as blue, so rubble is black and sky is red.
-Red sky at sunset means for me that i should wear warm clothes as next day felt much colder. So that "glowing red sky" could be either warning for those that revived that next day gonna be more cold or revival happens at sunrise/sunset rather than in middle of the day.

Back
Top Bottom