Session 980221, Book about parasites....

G

Hello all,

Was reading through the Transcripts and came across this from session 980221:

Q: Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers. Okay, we have this book about health that claims to have the answer to all physical problems. Is it in fact the case that parasites are the root cause of many illnesses such as diabetes, high-blood pressure, seizures, chronic fatigue, migraines, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, etc. etc. which can be simply investigated and cured with her handy little zapper? Is this the case?
A: Partly.
Q: What part is she NOT talking about?
A: Not correct concept.
Q: (A) Which of these listed things are really caused by parasites and which not?
A: Not correct concept. All mentioned are often wholly or partially caused by various parasitical entities, but not always.
Q: Can this zapper that she describes, either home built or purchased from someone else, be effective in killing these parasites?
A: Yes.
Q: How often do you need to use it?
A: Varies according to individual circumstances. If you look closely to the text of that book, you will see the earmarks of channeling of STO NHI root basis.

Has anyone heard of this book? I'd be interested in checking it out. I'm skeptical of any 'do-dads' in general but I'm really ineterested in the concept of parasitical entities and how to avoid or counteract them...
Cheers...

Guest said:
A: Varies according to individual circumstances. If you look closely to the text of that book, you will see the earmarks of channeling of STO NHI root basis.

What the heck is STO "NHI root basis"? I have read the complete sessions more than once and do not recall seeing any reference to this elsewhere. Does anyone know what the NHI acronym stands for?

Rabelais said:
What the heck is STO "NHI root basis"? I have read the complete sessions more than once and do not recall seeing any reference to this elsewhere. Does anyone know what the NHI acronym stands for?

I think this means "Non Human Intellegence"

Back
Top Bottom