Shadows and insane asylums

SCStone5@aol.com

A Disturbance in the Force
I've been working on a film for the last six months which drew me very deeply into the 'dark side'. It began by exploring a famous abandoned insane asylum known as Greystone in Morris County, New Jersey, where I believe MK-Ultra experiments took place; what we do know is that many thousands of people died and were buried at this location, many of whom underwent labotomy, electroshock, insulin therapy and other radical treatments. Now, what's interesting about Greystone is that a man by the name of Kirkbride, who I believe was a Freemason, designed this hospital to look like a step pyramid lying on its side (which makes it look like a winged bird). It is a very peculiar place, which has a horribly negative energy, and is full of shadows. My instinct, though, is that this location connects to the fourth density, as though it was activated by the rituatlistic style of psychic abuse to the patients. The more I explore mental hospitals in making my film, the more I've come to believe that many 'crazy' people are in fact demon-possessed, haunted by beings from the fourth-density, and when they're locked into hospitals together, the fourth density sort of congregates there and lingers, almost creating a 'portal' if that makes sense. Further, regarding Greystone, it's interesting to note that Satanists congregate there for ritual purposes. My friend who came with me saw a Medusa figure inside the location with a serpent-like tail; for various reasons, I've come to believe this project is the beginning of my own quest for the 'secret' Grail Stone; but I do wonder if there isn't some kind of 'Brotherhood' worship taking place at Greystone in particular? Furthermore, what are these 'shadow' entities that we've seen flying across walls and manipulating our mental space, darkening our minds - are they third density expressions of fourth density creatures? Or are these inter-dimensional window-fallers? Or simply the remnant 'selves' of the dead - my vision when I had a shadow inhabiting my room was that of an old sorceror from Babylon or Egypt, about 13,000 years old as he said to me in my waking-dream state... Any comments?

Hi Harbinger5,

Welcome to the forum. :) May I suggest that you change your username so as to protect your email privacy. Click on your profile link (top of the page) to change your "displayed name" here on the forum.

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Edit=Username Change

I second what truth seeker says. the wave series speaks to the topics that you address. for starters, I think your concept is a bit wrong. spirit attachments / possession / haunting comes from fifth density. mind control / programming / abduction more related to fourth density STS. saying that, I think I am due to read back over parts of the wave series and other sources. my knowledge is faulty.

It is my feeling with so called "insane asylum" what you have is a lot of tormented souls still hangin' around in the process of "re-integrating" in fifth density. the process takes longer with those who experience traumatic lives?

so that might be the primary cause of strange phenomenon. now in a place like an insane asylum, fourth density STS was / is surely "feeding" so it is possible there may be present more sinister energies, i don't know. A question this brings up for me is fourth density's interactions with a tormented relinquished soul that is sticking around.

I've heard about the shadow people phenomenon. if you did not utilize the search function yet: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2197.0 <-- on shadow ppl.

You may be right that these places are haunted by 5th density beings; but my experience with shadow people is that they are feeding (the so-called 'psychic vampire phenomenon), not just lingering spirits. Having seen people get possessed by these things, I wonder if the shadow people are not something akin to 'reptilians' that are manifesting in the third density; what did Castanedas mean by 'flyers' and 'mud shadows'? Are these the same class of predators as the lizzies??

Also, my real question for the C's would be, is it possible through black magic or other ritual abuse of people to create some sort of 'portal' to the 4th density, or to another dimension? Could a place like Greystone act as such a portal?

You may be right that these places are haunted by 5th density beings; but my experience with shadow people is that they are feeding (the so-called 'psychic vampire phenomenon), not just lingering spirits. Having seen people get possessed by these things, I wonder if the shadow people are not something akin to 'reptilians' that are manifesting in the third density; what did Castanedas mean by 'flyers' and 'mud shadows'? Are these the same class of predators as the lizzies??

Also, my real question for the C's would be, is it possible through black magic or other ritual abuse of people to create some sort of 'portal' to the 4th density, or to another dimension? Could a place like Greystone act as such a portal?

I would really suggest you read the wave series to get a better understanding of the questions you seek. Black magic and rituals are more so mind control techniques
not portals to other dimensions or density's. And search before you ask to have it handed to you this is the best way to learn.

Back
Top Bottom