Shadows of the Cave

Renaissance

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I started this blog some time ago. I've been on again off again in its upkeep. I just updated it with a new post:

To Speak the Truth for a Dream of the Future

It concerns the desire of humity to turn away from others pain.

an excerpt:

"Have you seen whats going on?," asks a 20-something patron of the local coffee shop to his friend as he gazes down at the front page of the news.

"Uh, yeah... kinda.. I try not to pay too much attention to it..." she says, as though she were fighting something - but not too much.

"Hm..Yeah, ...if you want to be in a good mood it's better that you don't" the patron responds conveying a slight feeling of loss mixed with apathy.

And with that the friend strategically places her bag of chocolate kisses to block the view from her and the photo of the raging night fire burning the Lebonese airport.
Enjoy - I hope it is of value.

Shane said:
I started this blog some time ago. I've been on again off again in its upkeep. I just updated it with a new post:

To Speak the Truth for a Dream of the Future

It concerns the desire of humity to turn away from others pain.

an excerpt:

"Have you seen whats going on?," asks a 20-something patron of the local coffee shop to his friend as he gazes down at the front page of the news.

"Uh, yeah... kinda.. I try not to pay too much attention to it..." she says, as though she were fighting something - but not too much.
And with that the friend strategically places her bag of chocolate kisses to block the view from her and the photo of the raging night fire burning the Lebonese airport.
Enjoy - I hope it is of value.
You think it's the desire to turn away from the pain of others? It seems to me that if one has to fight to turn away and pay not attention because the natural inclination is to pay attention. So what you have is a lot of people who are fighting their natural inclinations because of the mind job by a few psychopaths.
Martha Stout said that most people are NOT naturally without empathy. We also know that there are others who naturally have none. I'm talking about the psychopaths. American culture as a whole is a study on ponerologic process. It shows how an entire nation can fall under the sway of a few of them in positions of power, as if we didn't have enough examples throughout world history. Most people under normal circumstances would be horrified by what is happening. We have not been facing normal circumstances for a long long time.

As I listen and read some of the reactions of otherwise compassionate people who say this would not be happening if Israel had not shown restraint in the past, I have to stop myself from asking if they're nuts. The logical extension of these kinds of statements is that what is happening now and worse should have happened a long time ago. The most extreme of these groups of people say that Israel and the US would wipe the Arabs off the face of the earth. I think that is the plan, only it could not have happened so easily at an earlier time because not enough people were infected with the ponerologic disease then. There should be massive outcry and protests against what is happening. Instead I get emails from otherwise compassionate people about rallies in support of Israel. What the history of rape, deliberate famine and let's not forget the trial run of WWII did not accomplish, the current "war on terror/terra" have- a quick job of spreading the pathogens of psychopathy.

The Cs mentioned that many things would happen when programming was complete. I guess for the psychopaths the program is complete as the heat has gone way up.

nktulloch said:
You think it's the desire to turn away from the pain of others? It seems to me that if one has to fight to turn away and pay not attention because the natural inclination is to pay attention. So what you have is a lot of people who are fighting their natural inclinations because of the mind job by a few psychopaths.
What you've written has had a great impact on me in seeing a program that's been limiting my hope. I think what you write is true: that most people's natural inclination is for empathy. My program was on that was, "sickened by the failure of humanity to care about one another." I think moral outrage in the face of silence during the horror of these times is natural - but what seems unnatural is to mistake the silence as part of normal peoples function. It's not normal; it's a function of the diseased pathocracy. I went back to Stout's book after you mentioned it to look for a certain passage but I ended up coming across another. In her '13 rules for dealing with Sociopaths in everyday life' #12 is:

Defend your psyche - Do not allow someone without conscience, or even a string of such people, to convince you that humanity is a failure. Most human beings do possess conscience. Most human beings are able to love. (emphasis in original)
I can see how my above program was born from a ponergenic influence.

I hadn't really made the connection that the deformation of the personality is truly the making of the Pathocracy. Paramoralisms, paralogic, and the whole of influences extending from the ponergenic process are essentially A influences. Most of what I was thinking about before was that the desire for comfort from the I of the body had a stronger will than that of the Real I for empathy - and so (I thought) the personality acts in accordance. I didn't really put together the extent of what Mouravieff had written about the misdirection of the deformed Personality until thinking over this issue during the past day. The 'I of the body' is not abnormal - it is the ponorized personality which misdirects it - that is the problem.

I'm linking to your recent article on my site. I think you did a good job of putting it together.

thanks moise for the link.

Also wanted to thank harrison for his last post in his blog as it stemmed off of his.

Back
Top Bottom