Sheik Imran Hosein Quran Based Prediction

Evan

Dagobah Resident
I was actually turned on to this guy by a post of Laura’s several years ago. His latest is a bit long, but if you skip the bits where he’s revisiting his previous books prophecies, it distills down to: The Western banking system, begun with Pax Brittanica, now run by the rapidly failing Pax Americana, will, after a great nuclear war, end up with Pax Judaica wherein Israel will run the Western monetary system via cashless control of capital. Following this, the Islamic world will destroy Israel, liberate Constantinople and return the Hagia Sophia to Orthodox Russia. Then and only then will Dajjal appear in human form, bringing on the Final Battle. That’s the gist anyway. So I was wondering if we might form a question for the Cs as to how possible this interpretation is for our current reality. Also, apparently his latest book (about to be published), was written at the behest, or in conjunction with, Sergei Lavrov!

I started listening to Sheik Hosein at the same time and also because of the exposure by Laura and the network. And have enjoyed listening to him putting together his ideas about the Koran and prophecy. Especially the 3 empires of Britannica, America, and Judaica. And the scale of Britannica duration was one month, America one week and Judaica one day.

In recent lectures thou I have distance myself from some of his ideas and attitudes.

Example: he believes in Jesus and that he (Jesus) taught and will return to earth to teach the Koran, as he is a prophet of Allah. He believes that a nuclear war is a sure bet, and even suggested to people living in the UK to leave before Russian nukes England. And I have noticed him getting kind of “Trumpy”, as in some ego expansion. In a voice just under a scream, he’ll say something like; if you don’t see it my way I don’t give 2 peanuts for you!

I still listen to him from time to time and can pick out something of value, but like most of our icon-truth-tellers of today, I take out the baby, and pitch the bath water, take out the baby and pitch the bath water.

I’ll have to look into him writing on the behest of Sergei Lavrov. That’s interesting.

I didn’t write this to poo-poo Sheik Hosein, but just to add my impressions on the subject.

Yes, I remember that time. It was just after Laura posted about this “remarkable little man” I believe she called him, that I reread the Mecca Mystery thread. I came to the same conclusion that you did. I’m not so much attempting to revive him as such, but rather to formulate a question for the Cs about the possibility of a Pax Judaica based on crypto currency, and the Zionists taking over western banking after the inevitable collapse of the dollar. I simply included the other parts so that I could provide a more substantial summary of the content of the video.

Of note he also says the existence of humans living underground is nonsense, and we here know better.

As to the Lavrov remark, his exact statement was, “I wrote a book. I’m finishing it now, and it’s entitled The Quran and Russia’s Destiny. This book is written at the request of Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. When you see this book, you will see arguments I have raised that there is a second alliance coming that will challenge the monetary dominance of the west. And that is an alliance of the Mohammed faithful and of the Isa who follow Jesus Christ. This second alliance is coming. The first alliance is called BRICS.” My interpretation of this Second Alliance is an alliance between Islam and Orthodox Russia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom