Shocking revelation by a Japanese doctor

An article i'd translated some time ago. Would like to share with ya :)

He has died at the age of 105...!!!

I love this Japanese doctor.. You will love him also... As of now... NO DAILY WALKING!

Q: Doctor, i heard that cardiovascular exercises can extend one’s life span. Is this true?

A: The heart beats that times and then stops, that’s all. Don’t waste your time by exercising. Everything gets worn eventually. Accelerating your heart doesn’t make you live longer; just like you can’t extend your car’s life span by driving faster. Want to live longer? Just sit back.

Q: Should i lower my alcohol intake?

A: Oh no. The wine is made of fruits. The fruits are very good. The whisky is consequently a distilled wine, and this means that you get the fruit’s essence; meaning it’s beneficial. The beer also is made of cereal. The cereal is also good. Keep on walking!

Q: What are the advantages that comes from joining a regular exercise program?

A: Can’t think of a single. Sorry.

My philosophy: No pain... Everything is good!

Q: Are fried food not bad for you?

A: You don’t understand! The food fried in the vegetable oil. How can getting more vegetable be worse for you?

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?

A: Are you crazy? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa seeds! Another vegetable! Best food that makes you feel good!

Q: Is swimming beneficial for our body?

A: If swimming is good for getting fit, then explain me about the whales.

Q: Is getting into shape important for our life style?

A: Hello! Round is also a shape!

Alright... I think this has bettered all the misconceptions about the food and the diets.

And remember:

And at last the Japanese doctor has summarized: Look my friend, life, is not a voyage to go to the cemetery with a charming and well kept body! The body completely consumed and worn, screams as “Whoa! What kind of voyage life was!” with a beer in one hand and a chocolate in another!!!

Whatever you eat, you will die anyway and don’t let the motivational speakers fool you.

1. The inventor of the treadmill has died at 54.

2. The inventor of gymnastics has died at 57.

3. The world’s body building champion died at 41.

4. Maradona, the world’s best football player died at 60.

5. The inventor of KFC died at 94.

6. The inventor of Nutella brand died at 88.

7. The cigarette producer Winston has died at 102.

8. The inventor of opium at 116 due to a earthquake.

9. The inventor of Hennessy at 98.

Well, how those doctors concluded that exercising extends one’s life span?

The rabbit continuously jumps and lives only 2 years, however the turtle which doesn’t exercise 200 years.

Therefore, sit back just a bit, get relaxed, calm down, eat, drink and enjoy your life. Then let’s cheer up!

An article i'd translated some time ago. Would like to share with ya :)

He has died at the age of 105...!!!

I love this Japanese doctor.. You will love him also... As of now... NO DAILY WALKING!

Q: Doctor, i heard that cardiovascular exercises can extend one’s life span. Is this true?

A: The heart beats that times and then stops, that’s all. Don’t waste your time by exercising. Everything gets worn eventually. Accelerating your heart doesn’t make you live longer; just like you can’t extend your car’s life span by driving faster. Want to live longer? Just sit back.

Q: Should i lower my alcohol intake?

A: Oh no. The wine is made of fruits. The fruits are very good. The whisky is consequently a distilled wine, and this means that you get the fruit’s essence; meaning it’s beneficial. The beer also is made of cereal. The cereal is also good. Keep on walking!

Q: What are the advantages that comes from joining a regular exercise program?

A: Can’t think of a single. Sorry.

My philosophy: No pain... Everything is good!

Q: Are fried food not bad for you?

A: You don’t understand! The food fried in the vegetable oil. How can getting more vegetable be worse for you?

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?

A: Are you crazy? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa seeds! Another vegetable! Best food that makes you feel good!

Q: Is swimming beneficial for our body?

A: If swimming is good for getting fit, then explain me about the whales.

Q: Is getting into shape important for our life style?

A: Hello! Round is also a shape!

Alright... I think this has bettered all the misconceptions about the food and the diets.

And remember:

And at last the Japanese doctor has summarized: Look my friend, life, is not a voyage to go to the cemetery with a charming and well kept body! The body completely consumed and worn, screams as “Whoa! What kind of voyage life was!” with a beer in one hand and a chocolate in another!!!

Whatever you eat, you will die anyway and don’t let the motivational speakers fool you.

1. The inventor of the treadmill has died at 54.

2. The inventor of gymnastics has died at 57.

3. The world’s body building champion died at 41.

4. Maradona, the world’s best football player died at 60.

5. The inventor of KFC died at 94.

6. The inventor of Nutella brand died at 88.

7. The cigarette producer Winston has died at 102.

8. The inventor of opium at 116 due to a earthquake.

9. The inventor of Hennessy at 98.

Well, how those doctors concluded that exercising extends one’s life span?

The rabbit continuously jumps and lives only 2 years, however the turtle which doesn’t exercise 200 years.

Therefore, sit back just a bit, get relaxed, calm down, eat, drink and enjoy your life. Then let’s cheer up!

Well lucky him, but it sounds like he’s trying to kill everyone with his wonderful advice

Back
Top Bottom