Show #75: Interview with ufologist and cryptozoologist Nick Redfern

Really enjoyed the show Joe, Niall, Pierre, Laura. Nick Redfern really knows his stuff. I am impressed by the breadth and depth of Nick's knowledge on the ufo/paranormal.
Not bad at all for a former fork-lift operator.
Btw, I've ordered his latest books, including the most recent one, from the public library. They should all prove to be a most interesting read.

Many thanks everybody for a really great show! It was informative, fascinating and very entertaining! :)

I was astonished at how Nick is approaching aliens reality. No special school studies and then just ordinary jobs to earn a living. And still he seems to have great awareness about how important it is to seek information with a scientific mind, very infrequent in our days. And above all, his humorous and detached style makes him a good narrator. Cutting owns hair or using hair spray so it won´t raise in presence of aliens or sensible information :lol: was a very appropriate joke that is telling and helps safeguarding one´s serenity in place with this kind of stuff, for sure.

Thank you again SRT (sott radio team, not to be confounded with spirit release therapy :cool: although you help me guys to release them in your unique own way), your guests are always an amazing experience to me!

I knew there was a book mentioned in this show. I went back and it was mentioned at 1:19:50. Mack Tonnies's The Cryptoterrestrials: A Meditation on Indigenous Humanoids and the Aliens Among Us. It's on Amazon.

Thanks as well for another captivating show. The discussion around the movie 'Fire in the Sky,' stands out to me. Watched the movie again last year and did a little research on it, after not having seen it for years.

The latest from Nick. With some very interesting thoughts of his recent publication. :halo:

Published on May 16, 2018 / 1:32:49
Nick talks in depth about his new book FINAL EVENTS. Demons, fundamentalism, occult rituals, secret government think tanks, Alister Crowley, heavy-handed satanic deception and plans for global control all collide together.

29.jpg

According to amazon.com the book you mentioned was already published on Aug 25, 2010.
The interview, according to the questioner, was done in 2010 as well...:whistle:

Reactions: Ca.
The latest book in his series seems to be

The Black Diary: M.I.B, Women in Black, Black-Eyed Children, and Dangerous Books
(published May 13, 2018)

The publisher has added a creepy (or sensationalist) warning to its cover:
Just picking up this book invites them in
:scared:

Reactions: Ca.
The latest book in his series seems to be

The Black Diary: M.I.B, Women in Black, Black-Eyed Children, and Dangerous Books
(published May 13, 2018)

The publisher has added a creepy (or sensationalist) warning to its cover:
Just picking up this book invites them in
:scared:

Thanks for the update: Streamed live on Jun 3, 2018. With Nicks interview in the last hour.

12am HOSTILE MEN IN BLACK
The Conspiracy Show With Richard Syrett
Streamed live on Jun 3, 2018 Starts @ 1:04:22
Richard welcomes an author who has written five books on the Men in Black (MIB) issue. The mounting evidence indicates that they are evil. UFO encounters yield reports about hybrids and their satanic agendas. After all, it is about soul collecting, is it not? GUEST: NICK REDFERN is an author, lecturer, and journalist who writes about a wide range of unsolved mysteries, including Bigfoot, UFOs, the Loch Ness Monster, alien encounters, and government conspiracies. His previous books include Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind; For Nobody's Eyes Only; The World's Weirdest Places; The Pyramids and the Pentagon; The Real Men in Black; The NASA Conspiracies; and Contactees. Redfern has appeared on numerous television shows and networks, including Fox News; The History Channel's Ancient Aliens, Monster Quest, and UFO Hunters; VH1's Legend Hunters; National Geographic Channel's The Truth About UFOs and Paranatural; BBC's Out of this World; MSNBC's Countdown; and SyFy Channel's Proof Positive. The Black Diary: M.I.B, Women in Black, Black-Eyed Children, and Dangerous Books is available from Amazon

Back
Top Bottom