Sighting of object in sky Northern NSW, Australia

forest_light

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I spoke with someone who lives near me yesterday...

I had mentioned the Elon Musk satellites and it triggered his memory about a sighting of something about two weeks ago.

(There is all kinds of activity out where I live and lots of locals have all kinds of bizarre stories)

He went outside for a cigarette as he usually does when he can’t sleep (he has pretty full on insomnia) he thinks it might have been around 3-4am. He needed to pee and while he was doing so, he looked up at the sky (as you do) which was super clear, lots of stars... easy to see everything as there are no lights in the area.

He saw a massive object in the sky that was round... but not like some kind of UFO disc you see in films. It had a kindof fluorescent green ring around it. It was hollow all the way through.

He could clearly see the stars through the middle of this object. The moon had already moved out of view because of trees etc so he couldn’t compare the size but drew me a picture to try to demonstrate the comparison... (pic below)

It wasn’t close over the house or anything... but he just couldn’t believe how enormous it was. He has seen a lot of weird stuff himself out here over the years.

He said this ‘object’ flashed twice, then he couldn’t see it, then a second later it flashed again... but it had moved quite some distance and was down lower than it’s original position, then it did this a third time, when he saw it, it was higher than the original position... again he could not see it move... it flashed (or pulsated?) once more.

Then it just vanished. No zooming away... just vamoosed.

Just wondering if there are similar sightings reported by anyone?

I also wondered could it be some kind of portal, rather than a craft, but I guess a portal wouldn’t move around like that?

Ha ha but seriously, what the heck would I know! :cool2:

Attachments

• CB272AEB-54A4-4D16-939A-0D3FE544757C.jpeg
    CB272AEB-54A4-4D16-939A-0D3FE544757C.jpeg
    674.8 KB · Views: 8
Kay Kim I saw your wow comment... yeah!! I know!
I was a bit freaked out when he told me this, because the day he told me about it, I had woken up feeling super ill and could smell the most horrific smell of sulphur ... never smelt anything like it except in Rotorua NZ, where they have hot mud pools that absolutely reek of sulphur. I spent a couple of hours trying to settle my stomach and my whole body would not stop shaking... i was ill all day and again today.

I had stumbled on something on this site maybe a few weeks ago, talking about the smell of sulphur accompanying a less than desirable energy (Satan) and just tried to ignore it... but once I heard about this object that was seen by my neighbour I thought it best to share.

I can 100% vouch that he wouldn’t lie about this sighting. I asked him if he felt anything energetically, like did it freak him out... what sort of vibes... was it a good feeling? He just shrugged... he’s seen so many things out here he can’t explain. He’s like that. It takes a lot to rattle him. My eyes would have been popping out of their sockets!!

Back
Top Bottom