Silk Long Underwear

That brings us to (5) silk!

Thanks for the research and gathering of all available info regarding that ear problem.
Regarding silk, I wasn't aware it might help with the ringing problem.

After doing an extensive research, 2 months ago, I bought silk from Dharma Trading Co.
It was the cheapest by yard (12-14$ usd/yard). I bought 10 yards of Raw silk which is thicker and has no dye, and I layered it as a bed sheet (it made 4 layers). I placed it between a cotton sheet and my duvet, that way it does not get dirty as fast since I hand wash the thing to avoid shrinking (I give it a spin in the machine at the end to remove excess water).
I also bought another type of silk which is soft and silky, and I made a scarf for the head basing myself on the hijab measurements, but obviously can't wear it outside the house...
They also sell knit pants, tank tops, and long sleeve tops, but buyer beware: I bought XL and it's made SMALL. (I usually wear Medium or 8 in women's wear, so don't buy if you need bigger).

Since I only get silk protection at night, which equals to 1/3 of the day, I'm not sure what it does to me. I seem to have a little bit more energy, but it's hard to tell the difference.

Thanks for the research and gathering of all available info regarding that ear problem.
Regarding silk, I wasn't aware it might help with the ringing problem.

After doing an extensive research, 2 months ago, I bought silk from Dharma Trading Co.
It was the cheapest by yard (12-14$ usd/yard). I bought 10 yards of Raw silk which is thicker and has no dye, and I layered it as a bed sheet (it made 4 layers). I placed it between a cotton sheet and my duvet, that way it does not get dirty as fast since I hand wash the thing to avoid shrinking (I give it a spin in the machine at the end to remove excess water).
I also bought another type of silk which is soft and silky, and I made a scarf for the head basing myself on the hijab measurements, but obviously can't wear it outside the house...
They also sell knit pants, tank tops, and long sleeve tops, but buyer beware: I bought XL and it's made SMALL. (I usually wear Medium or 8 in women's wear, so don't buy if you need bigger).

Since I only get silk protection at night, which equals to 1/3 of the day, I'm not sure what it does to me. I seem to have a little bit more energy, but it's hard to tell the difference.

i got some from here for $25

not sure how to test real silk but this one does nothing for radiation on a Trifield meter at least
thin faraday fabric seems to block it completely and was much cheaper

not sure how to test real silk
There is only one reliable way and it's the burn test. Although it's a good and simple test, it's not 100% reliable because it's going to be tricky to distinguish silk blends.

i.e. : Silk blend fabrics include textiles that contain natural silk combined with materials such as cotton, linen, wool, and rayon. Blending allows silk’s great qualities to come to the fore while making up for any shortcomings. Silk blend fabrics are also more affordable than pure silk, so they can be an excellent alternative if you’re on a tighter budget.

Cotton, linen and rayon are all cellulose based fibers and won't alter the silk "hair smell" much if their content is low (I would try a guess such as less than 30%)

Your link refers me to a 37$ Cad/meter, which is a little higher than some others I found between 25-30$/m
Dharma Trading is cheaper for North America

Darn, I just realized you meant about protection and not about blend! 😆 sorry for that.
The C's know something about it and they did not explain the whole mechanism, so we could be searching a loooong time. It's even possible that we can't measure it with our current instruments anyway.

i thought they were linked but not sure now the hair/burn test i recall doing

that one i paid $25/m back then but it's 1.14m linear actually so $21/m2

yeah it might be that the instrument isn't adequate to the frequency range meant to be blocked would be a good question

though i did test the three fields electric/magnetic/RF

Back
Top Bottom