sleeping under the silk

GB

The Force is Strong With This One
Two large silk sheets freshly bought cover me entirely during sleep. Also i'm used to cover my head (draught-hipersensitivity) now it has silk on it also. So i sleep entirely shielded by silk.
In winter its ok, i suppose. Spring brings higher temperatures however and the heat - silk generates - is inconvenient. So as warmer days come it will be impossible to sleep entirely under silk. Causes headache, entire body heating up, cannot fall asleep.

I noticed that dreams intensify considerably. Switched into a lucid dreaming environment since, where everything happens appears serious, there are serious characters - relatives, acquaintances - and the events are meaningful (not before!). Dream-events acquire weight, like witnessing lessons to grok later, after awakening. End-of-World scenarios and Alien-invasion dreams are also stronger.

Only using melatonin i ever encountered such intensity, vehemence and force of dreams.

Wishful thinking generator is also in full swing during sleep. I know that dreams don't count because they are the best source of disinformation and predator attack. In my case the reptile-mind brings up images and situations, tries to leech my life-force by generating rage-inducing and crying-inducing scenes, but i'm on alert now.

Silk coverage during sleep seems directly proportional to intensity of dreams.

I perspire a lot anyway at night and the warming-insulating effect of silk enhanced this. My bed-cloth is soaked wet usually when i wake up, head cover also. Almost like being in a sauna.

I'm thinking of trying melatonin combined with silk and report back.

Before, when i didn't use silk i always woke up tired. Now i'm filled with energy and not tired at all in the morning. Noticed more frequent moments of serendipity, plus feeling adventurous through synchronicity? [4D-EM freq. sensitivity enhancement?]

Hey GB, I've had similar experiences with sleeping with silk. I don't have silk sheets, but I wear a silk t-shirt or long sleeve and long johns if weather permits. I noticed the effects of waking up energized and not needing as many hours of sleep as usual works best when silk is freshly washed. It seems to act as a battery charger. There are times when I also sweat quite a bit when sleeping with silk. Sometimes I wake up soaking wet - I have hyperhydrosis (which means my nerves send amplified signals for my body to sweat) so I wasn't sure if this was a common occurrence. It feels good to me and not like my body is having a reaction; it feels like a detox.

Back
Top Bottom