Small rant

Rhansen

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Here are some quotes I have read recently that have irritated me to no end. It seems , in my experience, that there are way too many people that think this way.

one says...
...When will the western world wake up to the deadly, and growing enemy that is Radical Islam?...

...Perhaps the western world is getting a small wake up call finally and taking notice that Hamas and thier cohorts will never play by the rules. I can only hope that is what is going on. (With the exception of CNN of course, which is the most pro fundamentalist islamic network outside of the new york times in the western world)...

...it is nice for once that the rest of the world is getting to see what Mother Zion is capable of when defending herself.
What do you say to this? (shakes head)

"Lunatic" states
I would not put it past Russia to drop a few well placed missles into Israel themselves and blame some group they are arming.

...and since you seem to think you know s***. Debunk the facts of the link below with your stupid video...wait....thats right the link debunks the "facts" of your liberal biased video.
http:(slashslash)www(dot)abovetopsecret(dot)com/pages/..._evidence.html

...Do you understand physics or how structural integrity works? All it would take is one floor to collapse and the force generated by that fall would and can pancake the rest of the floors....

...Jet fuel is like Kerosene. The stuff burns so quickly that the ensuing fires would not have had time to burn through any steel. It is pretty obvious that burning jet fuel isn't sufficient to bring the towers. So that leaves us with the Neo-Con's planning to fly planes into the WTC (by remote) into the predetermined exact starting location of the controlled demolition. Remember it is this dreaded Neo-con elite brotherhood that managed to coordinate this attack so the two remote controlled planes crashed into the WTC1 and WTC2 at the exact locations of these so called rigged explosives. Also remember that they could not have anyone witnessing explosions (the controlled demolition) in any other part of either WTC1 and WTC2. These dreaded Neo-Con's had to do this without setting off any of the preplanted explosives prematurely.
You realise how stupid this theory sounds?
referencing ATS to "prove" that a 757 hit the pentagaon, hmmm....

another
...there are a plentiful # of them that probably wouldnt mind to wipe a couple of folks off the face of the map, including the sorry palestinians.
I'll bet they're sorry, just not how he thinks.

and yet another
kill the arabs....kill em all
n korea can not possibly invade s korea
china will stay neutral
russia will appear to be neutral but will supply the arabs with weapoms
israel will nuke iran
all will be good

...but they still dont pussy-foot around like america. we need more israelis in our government...
More amazing stupidity.

Nearly everyday I see/hear more similar statements, it is stressing me out.

end rant

Try to not let it stress you out - you are seeing the 'humanoids' - well, you're seeing a combination probably - statements made by those with no ability to feel empathy, statements made by the ignorant and asleep, and statements made by those paid to say such things (especially in the case of ATS - why you go there is beyond me, it seems like just asking for stress). With very rare exceptions, nothing you can ever say will get through to these people -they are machines incapable of understanding and incapable of evolving. The mistake you might be making is in thinking that these people are capable of perceiving the world the way you do - how can they say these things when it's so obvious that they are wrong, lieing or ignorant? Well, chances are they are simply not capable of being any other way, and each ignorant phrase that dribbles from their foaming lips just illustrates more clearly exactly who and what they are.

Be glad you're not like them - keep focusing on finding the truth and spreading it to those with ears to hear it - and try ( and believe me, I know it's not easy - that is why I usually just avoid reading or hearing their ignorant rants ) - but try to not let it get to you - those people are already dead, imo.

anart said:
(especially in the case of ATS - why you go there is beyond me, it seems like just asking for stress).
I don't go there, none of that was taken from ATS

anart said:
With very rare exceptions, nothing you can ever say will get through to these people -they are machines incapable of understanding and incapable of evolving.
Agreed, still in search of one of those "rare exceptions".

Suppose I should add that none of those comments were a result of my interation with those people, I have gotten into it with "Lunatic" before but only out of morbid curiosity.

Back
Top Bottom