Small wins and moving the needle

benkostka

Jedi Council Member
So this post comes on the heels of the Tucker Carlson thread and Laura’s comments about how it’s important our messages can reach a wider audience. I wanted to give an example and perhaps more people could give examples that can be used. Easy ways to put people on the step behind us. I follow a lot of regenerative ranchers on Instagram and often write comments to them in encouragement.

It doesn’t have to be anything big, just something that can stimulate conversation and build connections with people who are receptive.

I also think Substack presents lots of opportunities if done correctly. So here’s my example.

Attachments

• CB716AD9-D3B1-4C0A-BCA3-EFD2D3AA8FF3.jpeg
    CB716AD9-D3B1-4C0A-BCA3-EFD2D3AA8FF3.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 74
Just so people are aware of what the nonlinear effects of this can be, Fire and Salt Beef has about 248k followers on TikTok and roughly 41k followers on Instagram, so one little genuine post can potentially have some very far reaching effects.

I also try to plant "seeds of truth" whenever I see that a person is receptive enough. Sometimes, I get to slip in a few words about 'densities' without triggering any 'conspiracy' program in the person. And sometimes... I misjudge how receptive a person truly is and I never get past the point where 'there is a higher purpose to our existence.' What I have noticed so far is that more and more people, after having lived a traumatic experience (like the plandemic), are looking for deeper answers. These people are also struggling to find a place to share their realizations, because their immediate surroundings may be totally unresponsive to their new worldview.

That’s a good idea! I also try here and there on social media to post some info to make people think) usually it’s a rather difficult process, some start to laugh at you , some argue and some say you’re kinda crazy😁
For example I had an interesting experience during pandemic years. I posted the truth about COVID and its vaccine again and again despite all the hatred in back...but one day 2 or 3 persons wrote to me they changed their mind thanks to my posts! And that was a victory! If you can touch the mind of a couple of people, say, from 100, then everything is not in vain 🙏

Here’s another example. Also, the owner of the Instagram account sells grass fed beef direct to consumers on the West Coast of Canada around Vancouver. She will deliver to anyone interested and also runs a business helping small ranchers with selling their beef direct to market. There’s a few people these days who have the large audience like Cernovich, Jack Posobiec, and Jesse Kelly who are hitting big issues. I try to hit the grass roots level because I don’t have that kind of reach. The reason I mentioned Mama Cass was because she used one of her songs.

Attachments

• E8BF5D97-0037-477F-999D-8ACC49C91ACC.jpeg
    E8BF5D97-0037-477F-999D-8ACC49C91ACC.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom