Smart life hacks & survival tips and tricks

Sometimes I feel that it`s not worth to learn anything in this lifetime, becouse I won`t be able to use the knowlage I gathered in this lifetime.

Then I decided that I can learn in this lifetime and use the knowlage from this lifetime in other lifetimes, where people are more friendly and cooprative.

HOW TO INCREASE APPETITE
Some people who stay in home very long loose appetite.
1. Try to go outside home for few hours or eat outside home.
2. Instead ketchup, you can use concenrated tomato. Some people have allergy on tomoato, but there are many differen varieties of products, some tomato may not create allergy.
3. Dill is well know product that increase appetite. You can add dry dill to sour cream and add French or Italian seasalt.
4. Natural yogurt can stimulate digestion but only yogurt with best bacteria. Those that are not very sweet are probably best. I don't recommend yeast processed milk products, too much yeast are not good for health.

HOW TO PREVENT DEHYDRATION
1. You can stay in batch until your fingerprints become creased.
2. In the forest you can use water from puddle or stream. Head is most exposed part of body in heat day. You can put your hands in puddle and wash your limbs. You can also wet your clothes to prevent overheating. You cannot drink puddle water, but your skin can absorb humidity from your wet clothes.

FLAT TIRE IN BIKE.
1. You can buy special cevlar tires.
2. Don't drive in places were small sticks and thorns occures.
3. Try to maintain very higs pressure in tube and don't jump from pavement/curb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom