Snowden documents may contain acknowledge of under surface intelligent live

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I stumble upon this French article : Snowden aurait révélé l’existence de créatures habitant dans le manteau terrestre
(Snowden may have uncover existence of creatures living in the Earth's mantle)

In secret documents in hands of Snowden, there's explications that a kind of intelligent specie, foreign to homo sapiens, is living in the Earth's mantle.

(Dans les documents secrets aux mains de Snowden, il est expliqué qu’il existerait une sorte d’espèce intelligente étrangère à l’homo sapiens, vivant dans le manteau terrestre.)

For the record (2015 08 29):
Q: (Ark) Maybe this Flat Earth theory is created to distract from the Hollow Earth theory?

(Pierre) It can be flat and hollow. [laughter]

A: No there is more "truth" to the "Hollow Earth" theory!

Q: (L) As in underground bases and 4th density planes of existence under the Earth?

A: Yes

If someone have time to trace back the source of this alleged Snowden claim to find if the claim is genuine, it would be appreciated.

I've searched for "snowden earth mantle" on Google and almost all the results are from one year ago or later, most of them sharing the same alleged explanation of "extremophiles":

Edward Snowden has reported on the facts known to the U.S. Government concerning UFOs. According to the documents (which Snowden copied to the CIA), the U.S. government has long known that UFOs exist and are a species more advanced than humanity. These species are not alien, but from our own earth, only more advanced. They have lived here for billions of years, and are far ahead of us in development.

The CIA stores data tracking systems and deep-sea sonar on them, but they have the status of state secrets, and even the scientists do not have access to this data about these objects.

Extremophiles can live at different temperatures, they have been able to flourish and develop intelligence at a more accelerated pace than Homo Sapiens and they have evolved at the same rate, but their living conditions in the Earth’s mantle defended their civilization from the many disasters that have occurred on the surface of the earth. .

The general consensus is that we’re just ants from their point of view and there is a small chance that they will continue to pay attention to us.

from http://yournewswire.com/edward-snowden-reveals-aliens-live-inside-earth-video/

It seems to me it's just a story the MSM has been disseminating in order to make Snowden look crazy, even though there could be some truth in it, as the C's indicated.

Thanks latulipenoire.

I never tried to search on the Wikileaks site itself but I guess it's time consuming.

Back
Top Bottom