Social Media Outages Affecting Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
It seems like there have been issues across the above mentioned Social Media Sites this afternoon. All the platforms are owned by Facebook, with issues starting around 4.44pm (UK time)
Here is an article from the Herald about it:
People are reporting issues with network connection, loading pages and sending and receiving messages.

A friend of mine posted this on FB yesterday after it all came back online:

244484365_10159240376275638_4871231118616719130_n.jpg

It's funny to me as my girlfriend and I usually spent a lot of time on FB, it is a great resource for local information where we live.

However, we are currently on a road trip and decided to not touch FB at all while on the road. We heard about the outage from my gf's mom.

I can only imagine the frustration experienced by all the folks we usually interact with on that platform.

It's funny to me as my girlfriend and I usually spent a lot of time on FB, it is a great resource for local information where we live.

However, we are currently on a road trip and decided to not touch FB at all while on the road. We heard about the outage from my gf's mom.

I can only imagine the frustration experienced by all the folks we usually interact with on that platform.
And not being able to "communicate" either with FB or Wassap, an horror for those who are afraid of silence, and of being with oneself. A shock. What will happen if one day everything stops for several days? Panic attacks? suicides? The confinement has left them weakened.

We know how "they" work: they torture, one time they are very hard on us, then comes a time of relaxation, ah, everything seems to be going as before. Then again the hardness, the sadism. Yesterday they were able to study the panic, I'm sure. In the meantime, while people are waiting for FB to work again or Wassap, they are moving towards the unstoppable (according to them) path of Reset. It is not only the "vaccine" that is an experiment but us. We are the experiment for them.

Well, very interesting all of this.

Back
Top Bottom