SOTT Calendars for 2018?

Alfisti

Padawan Learner
Hello all :)

I love my SOTT calendar. It's had pride of place on my desk at work all year long.
Are you by any chance going to be producing 2018 calendars? I did a search and couldn't find reference (apologies if I missed it).

If so I would like to register interest, if not I might be tempted to rustle a similar one up myself!

Always grateful,

John

Alfisti said:
Hello all :)

I love my SOTT calendar. It's had pride of place on my desk at work all year long.
Are you by any chance going to be producing 2018 calendars? I did a search and couldn't find reference (apologies if I missed it).

If so I would like to register interest, if not I might be tempted to rustle a similar one up myself!

Always grateful,

John

Indeed John! They should be made available shortly! :thup:

Alfisti said:
Thanks Chu! Good news indeed! I hope I didn't steal anyone's thunder or jump the gun!

No you didn't! We're just a bit late, but getting ready as fast as possible.

Hello again :)

I'm looking to use the form in the End of Year article on SOTT to donate for the calendar etc. but the donate button for some reason isn't bringing up the PayPal dialogue. I've tried in Chrome and Firefox.

It looks as though, when choosing one of each item and then submitting the form, it doesn't like the item selection (one of each). It highlights this area in red.

Any advice gratefully received!

John

Alfisti said:

I'm looking to use the form in the End of Year article on SOTT to donate for the calendar etc. but the donate button for some reason isn't bringing up the PayPal dialogue. I've tried in Chrome and Firefox.

Working okay on this end in both Chrome and FF...

If you're seeing the red error boxes, then JavaScript is not blocked and is working okay.

Do you happen to have any add-ons or security software that modifies web sites to make them "safer"? Something like that is usually the culprit...

Scottie said:
Alfisti said:

Working okay on this end in both Chrome and FF...

If you're seeing the red error boxes, then JavaScript is not blocked and is working okay.

Do you happen to have any add-ons or security software that modifies web sites to make them "safer"? Something like that is usually the culprit...

No I don't think so. Just the vanilla installations.

Update: I just found the error, you have to actually click on the pictures of the items in order to select them. I mistakenly thought that the drop-downs for the quantity selection dictated the choice.

My mistake! :zzz:

Back
Top Bottom