Soul and Spirit

Maundy

The Force is Strong With This One
Now I know this might seem like a trivial and simple question, but over the years I have listened to what others say and have thought it through for myself. I would just like to hear what the C's say about the connection between the Soul and Spirit.

If we remember that 'as above so below', and 'macrocosm/microcosm', is Spirit to Soul a reflection of the relationship between 'Great Spirit' to 'Great Mystery'? How does this relate?

Thank you.

Maundy said:
Now I know this might seem like a trivial and simple question, but over the years I have listened to what others say and have thought it through for myself. I would just like to hear what the C's say about the connection between the Soul and Spirit.

If we remember that 'as above so below', and 'macrocosm/microcosm', is Spirit to Soul a reflection of the relationship between 'Great Spirit' to 'Great Mystery'? How does this relate?

Thank you.

Do you think they ARE different? Why?

For what I understand there's no difference. (Soul/Spirit/Consciousness.)

06/07/97
[...]
Q: Alright. That reminds me. There are a lot of people
teaching that there are divisions of being as spirit, soul,
consciousness, et cetera. What is the difference between the
spirit and the soul?

A: Semantics.
[...]

[...]is Spirit to Soul a reflection of the relationship between 'Great Spirit' to 'Great Mystery'? How does this relate?

IMO, this terms above- 'Great Spirit' and 'Great Mystery' - are kind of ambiguous, could you clarify please? And considering the idea that Spirit and Soul are the same, then what happens to the relationship you've made between this two terms or concepts?

The terms 'Great Spirit' and 'Great Mystery', are part of the Native American understanding; how they conceptualised the unknown forces of the Divine, I suppose. Their definition is (within the Seneca tradition):

(Quote)
'The Great Mystery lives in everything, is everything, and encompasses everything in Creation. Being the original Source of Creation, Great Mystery created all things in beauty, harmony, and interdependence. Each facet of Creation was, is, and will always be. The forms may change, but the energy of Creation is self-regenerative and eternal. Inside of this infinite Creation that is Great Mystery, there is a Vibral Core, or primal energy source, that is the Great Spirit, or creative principle. The two are different. Both Great Mystery and Great Spirit are individually complete, unique, and independent of each other.

Great Mystery created Great Spirit to direct the creative flow of the Uniworlds, which include all universes, all levels of consciousness, all understanding, and all life. They key for seekers who wish to know the answers of the Void is that Great Mystery does not need to be solved. As we explore and discover the Mystery further, we learn that more is created and allowed to evolve. Trying to figure out all the answers to the Great Mystery is foolish and impossible because we are a part of that infinite, progressive Creation.' (reference taken from 'Sacred Path' by Jamie Sams - The discovery of Self through Native Teachings).
(Unquote)

I used this as a way of describing my enquiry regarding 'as above, so below', or 'macrocosm/microcosm' - every level (or Density) having a reflection within all other levels (Densities); there being STO and STS within each Density, reflections of everything in everything. Am I making sense?

However, it is interesting that the C's say there is no division, that there is no separation between Soul and Spirit - they are one and the same. This helps to clear the ambiguity I have felt over the years regarding that one simple question, or concept. I found it hard to define (for myself) in a way that 'answered' this fully, while 'others' seemed to accept that Soul and Spirit where separate from each other but connected. Hence my question. However, this brings up another question ... why the separation of terms in the first place? Was that also a reflection of the 'STS agenda, to separate us further from closeness (oneness) with 'Prime Creator'?

I guess the 'relationship' becomes whole and indivisible.

Sorry, I did not realize what had been published in English
I wanted to say that "reminds me of the Tao".

Eongar said:
Sorry, I did not realize what had been published in English

OK, thanks for translating.

Eongar said:
I wanted to say that "reminds me of the Tao".

Yes, the Tao is a very interesting concept when contemplating the nature of DCM :)

Maybe this could help the idea

The Cassiopaea material divides the human into the physical body, consciousness, the genetic body, and spirit/etheric body. The material does not go particularly deep into their functions or delineations. From the context of usage we could infer that the C's etheric is whatever survives between incarnations, corresponding to Steiner's I and parts of astral. The genetic would probably correspond to Steiner's etheric, meaning an information field whose presence separates living from inanimate matter and consciousness would correspond to transient parts of I and astral. Such comparisons are however of little practical consequence.

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=890

Back
Top Bottom