Special time?

Kmicic

Jedi Master
Hi All! I am wondering what is so special about OUR time? I have a feeling that looking at history nothing new is happening, we have wars, deception of the masses, fighting "good with evil" etc. Neither we have it harder or lighter than, for example, people during World War II (globally looking). By this I don't mean that I have a light life or anything like that, I just wonder what Our times can be exceptional in? A lot of people on this forum write often even unconsciously that these are exceptional times or unusual times sometimes as sarcasm, sometimes as praise or something else. The question is in what are these times special? Is it the exceptionally thick veil of reality and our sense of being individuals? I wonder about the fact that people once communed with "Gods" had better intuition and knowledge of the world (at least that's how I understood the C's) and yet for some reason we consider these times special. Since everything is a cycle, are they special only to Us, on the scale of a few generations or maybe every time every minute is special and unique despite the existence of a cycle because it brings new unknown decisions? :-)

The question is in what are these times special?
Times are special because:
  1. We are STS humans. By choice and by design, we think very highly of ourselves and have the impression that the world revolves around us. If something is happening to us, it must be special, so we must be special!
  2. We are about to complete a Grand Cycle (approx. 309 000 years) which also coincides with The Wave (a massive cleansing process and a cosmic graduation ceremony).
  3. We are witnessing a big increase in chaotic phenomena around us (people going mad, animals acting crazy, natural disasters, rare cosmic alignments, etc), which leads us to conclude that "something very big is about to happen."
  4. We have foreknowledge of what is about to come, thanks to the C's. But since we are STS, it is hard for us not to anticipate, and so we are constantly tempted to predict how events might play out.
Finally, a special question needs a special answer. 😉

I guess you can see it a few ways, on the one hand, yes every generation, that we ourselves may have been a part of, experienced difficult times already and they must have felt, at the time, unsurmountable, and they were to a very large degree, and they were correct.

I think if you've read The Wave series, the question of why this moment is crucial would become clear, there's cyclical catastrophes, convergences and a lot of things coming to a rather massive fork in the road, from a cosmic scale it may be insignificant objectively speaking, but we signed up for this very moment and so it is a special moment to us.

Put another way perhaps, the high school final tests might seem insignificant to the PHD, but to that HS student, it's a special moment. I think that's a good way to look at it. So there is an objective outlook on what's transpiring on earth at this moment, in which the world special might not be adequate to use, but from our subjective point of view, the ones who are undergoing this very large lesson, it is a special moment.

Thanks for the answer, it could be that as a relatively young person (30 years old) I see some phenomena as normal things and perhaps they are unique only to these times.
I think if you've read The Wave series, the question of why this moment is crucial would become clear, there's cyclical catastrophes, convergences and a lot of things coming to a rather massive fork in the road, from a cosmic scale it may be insignificant objectively speaking, but we signed up for this very moment and so it is a special moment to us.
I have read the Wave, I understand the occurrence of these phenomena, however, also in the Wave it is mentioned that natural disasters, fireballs, etc. have occurred before, as well as the madness of people in ancient Rome, for example. Nowadays we have the Internet and faster exchange of thoughts-information, perhaps this is the difference? I also understand that the magnitude of the occurrence of natural phenomena is greater than what we know so far, objectively looking at the important question is whether this is due to the fact that we have more information about what is happening in the world or rather really due to the intensity of the phenomena?
I don't mean to try to show here that changes aren't happening, because maybe the way things are happening is just the wave, but still, famines, wars, floods, comets, droughts, plagues, etc. have already occurred. In the Wave C's they say we should watch the world and see how these phenomena intensify, how people change, and that may be enough :-) I'm just wondering if there is something "special" about this particular point and the coming of the wave, after all, this is not just any event in OUR history so maybe there is something we are not aware of and what our forum conversations about "special times" subconsciously show us?

I don't mean to try to show here that changes aren't happening, because maybe the way things are happening is just the wave, but still, famines, wars, floods, comets, droughts, plagues, etc. have already occurred. In the Wave C's they say we should watch the world and see how these phenomena intensify, how people change, and that may be enough :-) I'm just wondering if there is something "special" about this particular point and the coming of the wave, after all, this is not just any event in OUR history so maybe there is something we are not aware of and what our forum conversations about "special times" subconsciously show us?
I hear ya,

And I don't know if it's possible to know, this time the cycle coincides with the wave, and that probably has a lot more implications than I can understand. But you're right, cataclysms are recurrent in this world, and changes are always taking place, and we may not be the most advanced civilization this world has hosted, so... communications might not even be a deciding factor.

Hi @Kmicic !
Even if you, for instance did not know about this forum and all Laura's work
and you are not interested in any kind of spiritual or self work...
Just take a look how your family members lived last for 100 years, what they did,
how they died, what opportunities they had in life for education and many other basic things
we are having today and taking for granted ?
Generations took all their life to find out and learn something we could do today during 1 hour on internet.
People were dying from pneumonia and stuff like that what is unthinkable today for most of the world.
We are blessed with aboundance of goods of any kind and opportunities.
And according to all that - being here and knowing all this puts us in category of the 'chosen ones' :thup:

Hi @Kmicic !
Even if you, for instance did not know about this forum and all Laura's work
and you are not interested in any kind of spiritual or self work...
Just take a look how your family members lived last for 100 years, what they did,
how they died, what opportunities they had in life for education and many other basic things
we are having today and taking for granted ?
Generations took all their life to find out and learn something we could do today during 1 hour on internet.
People were dying from pneumonia and stuff like that what is unthinkable today for most of the world.
We are blessed with aboundance of goods of any kind and opportunities.
And according to all that - being here and knowing all this puts us in category of the 'chosen ones' :thup:

I understand, arguably, even from the perspective of 500 years is an exceptional time, but is this access to information much greater and faster than how it was, for example, in the time of Atlantis or when Ra "walked the earth among men"? Perhaps it is faster and more accessible and something like the internet is something special, I remember the C's said that the internet is such a substitute for the shared consciousness/memory available in higher densities. If it is the internet that is this unique phenomenon then ok. I'm just wondering, if once upon a time people were aware of much more knowledge of the "real" world and Atlantis was similar to today's US, what makes today's world unique? If it is the internet and the greater freedom of the individual to self-determine then ok

I'm just wondering, if once upon a time people were aware of much more knowledge of the "real" world and Atlantis was similar to today's US, what makes today's world unique? If it is the internet and the greater freedom of the individual to self-determine then ok
Maybe unique in the sense of the last opportunity being granted to mankind to wake up. When comparing the Atlantean cycle with ours I take a few things into consideration. Cycles, as everything else in nature, exists within an eternal spiraling up and downwards movement, it all depends of our state of consciousness, our choices.

The Atlantean civilization shows us how a brillant mind they owned, be it for the intimate relationship they still kept with God, or the unfathomable way from our pov they built their pyramids and other structures, plus a far more advanced practice in medicine and technology, etc. And still everything ended falling apart under the greed of those in power.

When comparing that with our cycle I find it self evident that collectively we have been undergoing and maladaptively chosing to follow the descending spiraling. Serious studies of facts throughout our own history proves it.. We could say that as per Dante's description that in our days humanity is standing right at the door of the inferno underworld where any recovery of our being seems to be lost. But this doesn't seem to be the case of Atlanteans since they/we later reincarnated here albeit in a traumatized state of mind, like the C's said or something in that sense.

What I'm making out of all of this is that at this stage what we're witnessing today is another last unique opportunity to understand that our true gifts cannot be revealed without acknowledging the implication of ignoring the true nature of good and evil.

But basically answering your question, as far as I'm able to track our historical timeline I can't find anything showing such an arsenal of massive plots and whatnot happening instantly and relentlessly all the time, at the same instant, everywhere in the globe, and with such unusual cruel intensity. So yeah, I'd say the call is now making itself quite omnipresent for all of us who didn't complete their lessons during the last cycle.

Imagine an old withered tree and a fresh, young a sprout nearby reaching for the sun. We're in between of them right now.

hesperides , that sounds right. This sounds reasonable when we take into account the events and assume that it is larger than those of Atlantis and other previous "events" (about which we have little information), indeed it may be a direct determinant. The C's talked about it being a determinant, so someone might say that's where my question ends because it has the answer, but I wanted to try to think about whether there is a "unique determinant". It is very possible that it does not exist, or rather that it will never be noticed from our level. I wonder if the creation of groups like this is unique? Have such groups existed before? I don't remember if such a question was asked
Dr. Weller, it's nice that you wanted to share your process metaphor, probably accurate, but I don't really see the connection with the topic of looking for a unique "symptom" unless I misunderstood something :-)

Back
Top Bottom