Spirit Science 1-15 FULL MOVIE

Timey

Jedi Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaDOkMEK4uk&feature=related

I have no interest in watching the whole thing, as it is four hours, but thought I should share this video I stumbled upon.

Little animated guy explains the secrets of the Universe to us, including, from what I've seen so far, how to channel pets and how there really isn't any danger at all with channeling; if it "feels good, go with it." Also, Heaven and Hell exist within the fourth dimension, which is where we go when we die.

Seems like a good bit of disinfo, because there is some genuine information in here, but there is this new-agey overtone. Personally, it feels to me like this guy is trying to be some-kind of saviour.

Nice animation though. :lol:

Check it out. High-five to anyone who watches all of it.

I watched them all several months ago, I think its a brilliant series for introducing somebody into the conspiracy/human history/estoric subject matter.

I actually implemented a few of the creators life changing ideas.. and guess what, after a few months, positive changes started happening in my life :)

It doesn't claim to have all the answers, but it certainly offers one of the best explanations to previous earth changes and current ones,

For anyone who doesn't want to sit through the series, there's also a movie, and the series has been updated to 16 now :D

Oops, I cant edit just yet,

Just to add, I doubt its disinfo, just some guy trying his best to make sense of the world around him.. Not every bodies out to get you know!! lol.

Sinny said:

Just to add, I doubt its disinfo, just some guy trying his best to make sense of the world around him.. Not every bodies out to get you know!! lol.

Anything that mixes truth with lies is disinformation. For example, he states that if you want to channel that you should, basically, just "go with it," which, to me, seemed to be encouraging a lack of critical thought and objectivity. This is enough to suggest to me that this guy doesn't really know what he is talking about.
Are you aware of the Ra material? From what I understand, the channellers just "went with it," and avoided asking critical questions because of their bias towards New Age thought (love and light.) This eventually led to the death of one of the main people involved. The non-material world, if it exists, is like a jungle, and I'm sure that the denizens of this plane are more than capable of making one feel "good" about the contact.

This does not mean that the creator has done it intentionally; being a disinfo agent can come about unconsciously, as I know from personal experience. As for him trying his best to make sense of the world around him, that may well be the case, but it doesn't change the fact that he is promoting potentially dangerous information; the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

I'm well aware that everybody isn't out to get me; there is a difference between paranoia and a critical mind.

If I may ask, what changes have you experienced as a result of this guys information?

Also, have you read the Wave?

edit: I must stress, I only watched snippets, but from what I did see the guy was touting New Age disinformation such as "you create your own reality."

Sinny said:

It's not about that, Sinny. If something is not the truth, then it is disinformation - pure and simple.

anart said:
Sinny said:

It's not about that, Sinny. If something is not the truth, then it is disinformation - pure and simple.

Yes.

One's intention has nothing to do with objective Truth. Facts are facts. No matter how hard you want someting to be true, it won't make the slightest bit of a diffrence.

Peace.

anart said:
Sinny said:

I don't like coining the term "disinfomation" with somebody if its not intentional,

I rather, "Missinfomation".. Its a bit of a friendlier lable :)

Sinny said:
I don't like coining the term "disinfomation" with somebody if its not intentional,

I rather, "Missinfomation".. Its a bit of a friendlier lable
You spelled the German version … but there is point in it.
It's more tradition to call things disinformation here since, you know, there is so much misinformation out there that it could be indeed disinforming. That means, in the oberall picture there is a hidden intention. ;)

Most disinformation is probably unintentional. It's a technique of deliberate disinformation artists to use "true believers" to spread disinfo. This is most effective because true believers can't be made to admit they're lying, because they're not. People spout what they actually believe, a lot of which is disinformation. Just an example: a trained nutritionist who believes and teaches that a high-carbohydrate diet is the healthiest, and will point you to "authorities" in the gov't who say so.

Sinny said:

I rather, "Missinfomation".. Its a bit of a friendlier lable :)

Semantics.

The term is not used as an insult or attack as far as I see it. It means what it means.

There is no point in trying to be 'friendly' with someone spreading disinfo just because it was unintentional. Dosen't mean we should bash him neither. Just being objective will do.

Spreading disinformation can have terrible concequences no matter the intention(s). Don't forget that.

Peace.

PopHistorian said:
Most disinformation is probably unintentional. It's a technique of deliberate disinformation artists to use "true believers" to spread disinfo. This is most effective because true believers can't be made to admit they're lying, because they're not. People spout what they actually believe, a lot of which is disinformation. Just an example: a trained nutritionist who believes and teaches that a high-carbohydrate diet is the healthiest, and will point you to "authorities" in the gov't who say so.

The motivations behind such disinformation are rather more palatable than the video linked above.

I find that that abjectly disregarding any source of information that has varying parts of truth and untruth as disinformation a rather pointless endeavor. Surely it is much better to go through the material, review what is contained and establish a premise then refer to other material to form a conclusion.

In fact i would say that being able to review material that is a mixture of truth and untruth is a much better way of informing oneself, after all if you are just accepting what others tell you to be true as true you're just swapping one puppeteer for another.

Another way of thinking about it is that all information in and of itself is 'disinformation' until you can validate it with other examples, and even then one risks uncertainty.

Of course there are examples of blatant disinformation without any semblance of truth out there, too.

Solaris said:
I find that that abjectly disregarding any source of information that has varying parts of truth and untruth as disinformation a rather pointless endeavor. Surely it is much better to go through the material, review what is contained and establish a premise then refer to other material to form a conclusion.

I think it has to do with available time and energy. If a source has been revealed as unreliable through past experience and research, then one could be wasting one's time and energy with such a source.

[quote author=Sirius]
In fact i would say that being able to review material that is a mixture of truth and untruth is a much better way of informing oneself, after all if you are just accepting what others tell you to be true as true you're just swapping one puppeteer for another.
[/quote]

Research is necessary for training the thinking apparatus. However, that does not necessarily imply reading a mixture or truth and lies is a better way of learning. There is some evidence (see Thinking, Fast and Slow ) which show that our minds by default accept a statement as true before going through the process of rejecting it. And for well-crafted disinformation, it takes a significant amount of effort to analyze and come to a conclusion. Our critical faculty (system 2) is lazy by nature - so it is quite likely that mis/disinformation would get accepted as truth in some cases which leaves the person worse off than where he started from. His thinking apparatus has now been biased wrt the misinformation which he has taken to be true and more work needs to be done in future to undo the bias and then assimilate what is true in that context.

obyvatel said:
Sirius said:
Even a mixture of users! ;)

Back
Top Bottom