Stabbing, fighting, strange, vivid

N

noise

From what I remember I was riding in a vehicle, motorhome or driving inside the camper part of a truck, I was with my sisters M & J and my mom. They were going to house, pad, place of dwelling.. it was wierd, maybe that even as adults we still lived together even(?) (lacking some context). I was walking around in the neighborhood, I distinctly remember it was kind of warm out and I was over dressed, t-shirt one heavy shirt one heavy coat, there was a good 8" to 1' of snow on the ground.

Crossing across some mans yard and standing at an angle to a window I witnessed him letting in a little girl who I was watching as she was knocking at his door. I looked as the man went to the door with a butcher knife in his hand. He put the knife behind his back, I figured so as not to startle the little girl, I'm guessing 6-7 years old, asian'ish perhaps of mid-eastern origin, unsure.

He smiled and let her in, they were beaming, I turned to continue my plight across his yard but out of the corner of my eye the knife fell, just as I had turned away. Once the blow was landed he noticed out of the corner of his eye that I just came into focus on him. I started hobbling.. (I hurt my ankle last night before bed (wierdest!)) He started out the door, blade in hand and somewhat flying tackled me. He sunk a blade in my leg and got a size 9 imrpint on his cranium and was unconscious. Somewhat thankfully he stabbed the already hurt leg and I made it back to my house, pad, place of dwelling(?)..

Everyone was shocked. My sisters were all over me and my bloody leg and my mom started asking me "what the heaven happened to you?" I started telling them about the guy down the block and how he had just killed a little girl and stabbed my leg they were all oogling to tend to. Then they told me I was a liar. That man is such a good man and a great neighbor to...! And they were so upset that they even were so insulted as to stop wrapping my leg.

There I am laying there with a blade hole in my frickin' leg trying to tell the story to my own sisters who looked at me like I was a low life. Then wouldn't you know it, dude shows up at this dwelling we were at. I attacked him, visciously and pulled the knife out from behind him where it was tucked into his drawers. I had his body in a hold that I can't describe but somehow we were not on the floor and with one hand I was holding him up in one arm and punching him across his chin and telling him to look at (!???!) something and his eyes glazed over. He looked back at me and I swear, across the whole region of the color and pupil part it was a green circuit board color for an instant befor I decided to crack him a few more times and tell him to look at (!???!) again.

He may have went unconscious or I blacked out in a rage.. the next thing I knew he was looking at me again but now his eyes were a black or dark blue and a yellow button. Weaved in a square with about ten total strands horizontal and vertical, very plastic looking.

I woke up and felt like the air around me was settling as if someone just ran out the door. Very strange and extrememly vivid and sticking (memory wise) with me quite well versus the usual hum drum. I got up and smoked half a cig to let the feeling of presence subside. Went back to bed for a few more hours with nothing but the usual hum drum.

noise said:
From what I remember I was riding in a vehicle, motorhome or driving inside the camper part of a truck, I was with my sisters M & J and my mom. They were going to house, pad, place of dwelling.. it was wierd, maybe that even as adults we still lived together even(?) (lacking some context). I was walking around in the neighborhood, I distinctly remember it was kind of warm out and I was over dressed, t-shirt one heavy shirt one heavy coat, there was a good 8" to 1' of snow on the ground.
You don't feel secure where you are living? Or feel that it is temporary or have moved around a lot in the past. The feeling of flight comes to mind. What are you running from? There's this 'restlessness' there and things are not all quite the way they seem - re: the weather. Are you thinking of moving soon?

Are your eyes are telling you one thing and your other senses another? What does the expression 'dress appropriately for the weather' mean to you? And why is it telling you that what you are seeing is not in keeping with what you are feeling? Nobody can control the weather, we only react to it.

noise said:
Crossing across some mans yard and standing at an angle to a window I witnessed him letting in a little girl who I was watching as she was knocking at his door. I looked as the man went to the door with a butcher knife in his hand. He put the knife behind his back, I figured so as not to startle the little girl, I'm guessing 6-7 years old, asian'ish perhaps of mid-eastern origin, unsure.
Interesting, could this girl be another part of yourself? This part is the part which is about to get attacked and killed. She's from the middle east and is the most vulnerable individual in your dream. So, perhaps it is your attitude towards the middle east which makes you most vulnerable to attack.

noise said:
He smiled and let her in, they were beaming, I turned to continue my plight across his yard but out of the corner of my eye the knife fell, just as I had turned away. Once the blow was landed he noticed out of the corner of his eye that I just came into focus on him. I started hobbling.. (I hurt my ankle last night before bed (wierdest!)) He started out the door, blade in hand and somewhat flying tackled me. He sunk a blade in my leg and got a size 9 imrpint on his cranium and was unconscious. Somewhat thankfully he stabbed the already hurt leg and I made it back to my house, pad, place of dwelling(?)..
The same leg that you twisted your ankle? Interesting, was it left or right. I think left is associated with female and right with male. It could tell you from which direction attack is coming from - or which part of yourself is most vulnerable to attack...

From what I remember from Reiki class the ankle is associated with change of direction. Do people want you to change direction? Or, is the direction you are going at the moment 'hurting' you in some way? Your legs support you, so is the man attacking you with the knife going after your means of 'support'?
noise said:
Everyone was shocked. My sisters were all over me and my bloody leg and my mom started asking me "what the heaven happened to you?" I started telling them about the guy down the block and how he had just killed a little girl and stabbed my leg they were all oogling to tend to. Then they told me I was a liar. That man is such a good man and a great neighbor to...! And they were so upset that they even were so insulted as to stop wrapping my leg.
They don't know what you are 'up to' (shocked), and don't believe you when you tell them and are of no assistance when it comes to dealing with the 'support' that the man attacked. In fact, they seem to be supporting your attacker (the plastic robot man).

noise said:
There I am laying there with a blade hole in my frickin' leg trying to tell the story to my own sisters who looked at me like I was a low life. Then wouldn't you know it, dude shows up at this dwelling we were at. I attacked him, visciously and pulled the knife out from behind him where it was tucked into his drawers. I had his body in a hold that I can't describe but somehow we were not on the floor and with one hand I was holding him up in one arm and punching him across his chin and telling him to look at (!???!) something and his eyes glazed over. He looked back at me and I swear, across the whole region of the color and pupil part it was a green circuit board color for an instant befor I decided to crack him a few more times and tell him to look at (!???!) again.

He may have went unconscious or I blacked out in a rage.. the next thing I knew he was looking at me again but now his eyes were a black or dark blue and a yellow button. Weaved in a square with about ten total strands horizontal and vertical, very plastic looking.
Are you being 'watched'? And by what?

noise said:
I woke up and felt like the air around me was settling as if someone just ran out the door. Very strange and extrememly vivid and sticking (memory wise) with me quite well versus the usual hum drum. I got up and smoked half a cig to let the feeling of presence subside. Went back to bed for a few more hours with nothing but the usual hum drum.
This kind of fits into a 'feeling' I had lately when I saw Joe's article on the Litvinenko poisoning. It was kind of a feeling of trebidation. Like, Oh no, now they're going to go after 'soft targets'. 'Soft targets' are those people in the US who are doing the most complaining or influencing on this forum - they cant go after Joe, right? I made mention of Anne and yourself as two potential 'targets' (in an email to Cass central). Since then, I'd like to include Harrison in that too, but since he is in Canada, that somehow merits some level of 'protection' - at least in their minds, anyway.... And then that Shoutwire/Spankwire distraction started dancing all over our monitors. I can't help but think about timing. But STS timing is shonky and heavy handed at the best of times, so I'm not sure who really benefits... Nobody? I'm not sure. There has to be a benefit somewhere for sto whenever sts does something shonky, stupid or heavyhanded.... however.... I'm not sure I'm seeing it, yet.

Anyway, a clear warning dream (to me anyway) and it fits into a 'feeling' I had earlier. Something or somebody (yourself perhaps) is trying to draw your attention to a situation in the form of a warning. Hope you work it out and protect yourself with the best possible means.

Ruth: You don't feel secure where you are living? -
Heh, well no, this is America you know. :) Sorry, I feel this is serious but really no I don't, wish I could go more into detail there.

Ruth: Are you thinking of moving soon? -
No but I have been wanting to. It is certainly not within my ability to do so.

Ruth: Are your eyes are telling you one thing and your other senses another? -
Yes but I believe this has more to do with some subjects here on the forum you mentioned.

Ruth: What does the expression 'dress appropriately for the weather' mean to you? -
Well in the dream (though I do not recall getting a coat or anything) I was dresssed for how the weather appeared but I felt hot. I think I could have lost the coat and the sweater and still felt quite confortable. I think I may only be scratching the surface of your question here though.

It was the right ankle I injured last night before the dream. Male.

Ruth: Interesting, could this girl be another part of yourself? -
Certainly as well as the man too.

Ruth: 1 Do people want you to change direction? 2 Or, is the direction you are going at the moment 'hurting' you in some way? 3 Your legs support you, so is the man attacking you with the knife going after your means of 'support'?-

1 Yes especially on the political side. 2 Yeah and this ties into #3 as well. I recently loaned someone some money that I could use.. also on that note it is the same person at who's house I fell and hurt my ankle at. :) Scuse my grin there but it is rather funny.. and in a big way your references to this and that situation really strike home to some degree. I really like the guy and though we do not agree on all issues we have good rapport in general pursuits.

Ruth: Are you being 'watched'? And by what?-
That's interesting too as an e-mail came from a certain company ..w.insiderpages-com and I have not heard from them and our business relations have not been good for anything but somehow they are able to view certain things with my phone somehow. I noticed this e-mail just before bed.

This is a bit of food for thought Ruth. I will be looking through my little mental notes and compare them with your observations here but I think your at/near/close in your views of this. I wish we could shoot the dung about it over coffee so I could feel around a bit more with this. Thanks for taking the time out to respond! :D

Hi Noise - just a quick comment on this part..

noise said:
...this just sounds a lot like how people respond when we try to tell them the truth about the government and world elite. It can't be true because they are such good and powerful people - and neighbors (americans) too! I don't know - sounds like you are seeing the killing and destruction and trying to stop it but getting beaten up for it and when you try to explain it to people who should be close to you in your life, they say -'not possible'.

Not sure if my impression is anywhere close to the truth, but it popped up when I read your account, so I thought I'd mention it.

This is exactly as it occured to me as I was writing it. Even my own family instantly went in denial cause their "Perception" of this man was being completely contradicted by what I was saying. Instant denial. It was almost like "how dare you say that about that man," "why would you make up such filthy lies?" It really goes with some of the psychological material and concepts discussed around here. It also goes with my own experiences trying to hold onto my own beliefs cause I've made them into sacred truths even though in hind sight they were wrong.

It was my initial reaction to the Pentagon Strike video. It took me a couple days just to get my denial to Acquiescence to the obvious truth of the pictures. The dynamics of it are wierd as I understand them.

1. So and so said (so and so can never be wrong?)
2. Due to my faith in so and so the information I've obtained from them is pure truth from doG's own mouth.
...and on it goes..

I wish I could better describe what happened as I fought the guy in front of my mom and sisters. The eyes thing was really wierd. Especially the plastic buttons his eyes became one dark blue (black) and one yellow. Kind thinking moon and sun - but the wierd over under weaving pattern was for me the wierder part that brought me out of sleep. Why was it wierder? I don't know it just had a shocking kind of affect on me but I don't know why. My clothes blanket, sheets.. are all woven.

noise said:
I wish I could better describe what happened as I fought the guy in front of my mom and sisters. The eyes thing was really wierd. Especially the plastic buttons his eyes became one dark blue (black) and one yellow. Kind thinking moon and sun - but the wierd over under weaving pattern was for me the wierder part that brought me out of sleep. Why was it wierder? I don't know it just had a shocking kind of affect on me but I don't know why. My clothes blanket, sheets.. are all woven.
Hi Noise, I think you have annoyed the 'powers that be' a little more than you realise (especially with your internet activities). This is a clear warning dream and I believe it should be taken seriously, but then, I have a habit of seeing the 'larger picture' rather than the smaller details.

This 'picture' just came into my mind of that robot in the movie/series "Lost in Space", going round and round arms going up and down, saying: "Danger, Will Robinson, danger!!" I was wondering if you see yourself as a bit of a Will Robinson, too? :D

Well I don't but barely remember the show. So maybe I should tone things down.. I hadn't fallowed my initial plan last week of taking down some stuff that is a little political, maybe today would be a good day to reduce my political / public views. Some of my political expressions have also cause me to run some mechanical programs instead of conserving energy.

For example a couple weeks ago a guy opened my door and said "you can take your (?french word for?) sign and stick it up your.. you know. I was stunned for a second cause I could not believe some#$%one would do that so I hopped over the counter and gave him a few pieces of my mind. In hindsight I feel I did exactly the opposite of my intended desire, but the button sticks out quite a few feet. I also offered to help him if he wated it it stuck up his own @$# as well.

He said "your a liberal your supposed to be passive" so I told him basically I was a human being first and we're nearing 3000 soldiers 650k Iraqi's and you expect me to be passive? I've really been caught in between, well If I take it down am I backing down; I get notes tossed under the door guys with stuff taped to their windows about democrats (which I'm not that or the other) being f'n cowards and all that.

So I am caught between "I'm no coward" and the reality that I need to be safe. Got to run. thanks!

noise said:
I get notes tossed under the door guys with stuff taped to their windows about democrats (which I'm not that or the other) being f'n cowards and all that.

So I am caught between "I'm no coward" and the reality that I need to be safe. Got to run. thanks!
Thats odd. In WW1 young men used to get given white feathers (as a sign of cowardice) in order to manipulate them into going off to war and becoming canon fodder. Seems to me like same type of manipulative behaviour.

I recon you need to re-evaluate what is a 'strategic enclosure' and what programs you run on 'safety' as well as 'cowardice'. It seems to me that these people are trying to break into your 'strategic enclosure' or get you to come outside it (by pressing your emotional buttons?). The emotional buttons seem to make you quite vulnerable to 'reaction'...

I've got my own ideas on what a 'stragegic enclosure is. For most people it should only be used during the direst necessecity. It is an adaptable, fluid 'contruct' which can change to suit where the biggest danger is coming from. When the danger passes is disappears or morphs into something more appropriate responding to another 'area of concern'. Its not static, but uses awareness to sidestep a threat.

Ruth: "I recon you need to re-evaluate what is a 'strategic enclosure' and what programs you run on 'safety' as well as 'cowardice'. It seems to me that these people are trying to break into your 'strategic enclosure' or get you to come outside it (by pressing your emotional buttons?)." -

:) Amen to that sister! Likely a long time coming too! :)

Then there seems to be an ontop of that (likely another program making an excuse as to why I should keep going with it) "Let them come, let them attack, let them destroy," what is relavent and right is the truth and that I should stand until I am knocked down. Like a blade of grass sticking up that does not bend when the mower comes. It could also be ego related, "look at me, me brave, me (not too) smart." So I'm caught between in some ways accepting reality or fighting in the hopes to change it, yet only seeing the things I want to see.. it is very diffficult and CERTAINLY needs reevaluation.

Got any directions toward info on "re-evaluating and understanding what 'strategic enclosure' is? I know I've heard the term, anything here on the Forum? It seems when I was reading on that subject it was sometime back, was it in the wave or adventures? I don't mind the homework if someone could point me in the direction some. Anyone?

In the end if I stay in the struggle between 'it' and 'my' chosen "I's" then I am simply a fence straddler as well, to imply being stuck and even in non-motion, stagnent. Hrmmm your certainly right in the above as I see it. I think this scenario as you see it or I've pointed it out has been somewhat of a drain overall in my own personal growth as well. I can even grasp at the lesson, but will I get it or not? "/shrug:" but not in terms of not wanting or needing the lesson (obviously) but will I get it or fight in denial of the problem or until I beat myself up over and over again as is sometimes needed to get the circuit(s) to change. I'm thinking I have some falsity(ego) invested in this and that is likely the real problem.

In writing the above, I skipped around alot and in my own mind have felt like I am or need to justify my stance. Yeah much Work to do.

Thanks for sharing!

I did a google search of "strategic enclosure" on the web. There were a suprising number of passing references to it on cassiopaean web sites or linked websites.

Nothing in the Glossary though.

I think it may relate to Gurdjieff in some way.

Hi Ruth,

Over Sat. Sun. I've decided to tone down my public stuff. Come late March I will likely drop some of my public pursuits and further my investment of time into digging further on myself and into the information here I've been studying here for 3'ish years. Here are some realizations I had.

1. My personal desires do not depict the desires of those closest to me and could possibly jeapordize them.
2. Some of the projects I've done could be depicted in various lights by various people.
3. What I do or want is only about me, in those terms some of the publics things I may or may not do may be severe acts of selfishness. This is something I will have to understand more by digging more within.
4, 5, 6.. there are more but I'm already pushing the envelope of things about myself that I would prefer to keep out of the public eye. I don't mean this in terms of the possibility of people coming to the forum to look at my own ramblings but simply in terms of others.

Thanks for the feedback overall. I'm gonna get busy on a new video.

RUTH, you're analysis is textbook New Ager drivel.

In regards to the dream, I've had a dream in the past with a similar theme.

The friend in the dream often stayed over and we got along pretty well, sometimes argumentative, but basically not too many problems.

One night I dreamed that I was talking to him and he appeared cartoonish , mostly robotic in some way but distinctly human. He had his normal long blondish dreadlocks and regulation sweatpants outfit so I knew it was definitely him and not wearing any kind of metal armor. For some reason I remarked to him, "Go take a shower! " I don't know why I said this in the dream. Anyway, he became enraged and screamed at me "I 'll RUST if I get wet!! " and proceeded to beat the daylights out of me forcefully and I very much could almost feel the blows as I lay in the bed. I do remember precisely his facial appearance was angry. I couldn't fight him off of me , I remember being like a ragdoll in his hands as he beat and flogged me around. Finally, mercifully he stopped before I was completely beaten to a pulp and I woke up.
His rage was seething and palpable.

In "reality" he is a very volatile person, but I never disliked him .

StarlaWest said:
RUTH, you're analysis is textbook New Ager drivel.
Wow, what's that? I'm all ears. You haven't described or done any analysis of what New Ager drivel is... and you haven't offered an alternative either. That was kind of disappointing as I'd be interested to know.

StarlaWest said:
In regards to the dream, I've had a dream in the past with a similar theme.
I tend to think that dreams are very individual subconscious communications where the subconscious is attempting to do some sort of communication with the conscious mind. Violence (in a dream) can be a bit like shouting or an exclamation mark. It makes the dreamer take notice.

StarlaWest said:
The friend in the dream often stayed over and we got along pretty well, sometimes argumentative, but basically not too many problems.

One night I dreamed that I was talking to him and he appeared cartoonish , mostly robotic in some way but distinctly human. He had his normal long blondish dreadlocks and regulation sweatpants outfit so I knew it was definitely him and not wearing any kind of metal armor. For some reason I remarked to him, "Go take a shower! " I don't know why I said this in the dream. Anyway, he became enraged and screamed at me "I 'll RUST if I get wet!! " and proceeded to beat the daylights out of me forcefully and I very much could almost feel the blows as I lay in the bed. I do remember precisely his facial appearance was angry. I couldn't fight him off of me , I remember being like a ragdoll in his hands as he beat and flogged me around. Finally, mercifully he stopped before I was completely beaten to a pulp and I woke up.
His rage was seething and palpable.
You've very thoughtfully provided a dream of your own for interpretation and it seems like your subconscious is telling you in multiple ways to take another look at this person. The dream describes this person as a cartoon (not real), robotic (not under his own control, or 'fake' in some way). You told him to 'take a shower', do you think he's 'dirty' perhaps? Or does he just smell bad? :D Even he is telling you that he'll rust if he gets wet. Oh yeah, definately take a more thorough look at this guy and see where's he's 'coming from'. Hope that's not too New Agee for you! :D

StarlaWest said:
In "reality" he is a very volatile person, but I never disliked him .
Volatile - as in unpredictable? Does he do drugs at all? Naturally if you ever disliked him, he would never get close enough to you give you a good walloping.

As well, does any person or group of people have any reason to attack you or try and manipulate you? He could be either a conscious or unconscious agent. Remember, robots tend to be under the control of others.

Bear in mind that dreams can be interpreted on many levels. This dream may even be telling you something about yourself, or a part of yourself, where your friend gets to 'play' that part so you can see it more easily. That's just another option.

Back
Top Bottom