Star kids - copy of Cassiopaea?

Kmicic

Jedi Master
Hello,
Right now I'm watching on YouTube some channel where woman from Poland says a lot of knowledge from here e.g.:
- Greys are robots controlled by lizards
- we are going to higher dimension right now and lizard and their comrades from Orion are afraid that they will lost their food - our bad emotions and fear
- we are here controlled by lizard from thousand of years
But also few new things:
- we are going to new dimension in this year by the sun flash from the center of galaxy
- children that came to this world after 2015 are new people with our right genes which were taken from us by lizards
- there would be no war
-and other things, here is the link to page of this project:
If it was announced here please just delete this thread :-) and sorry for my English I'm writing it from my phone while I'm watching this YouTube channel

Hello,
Right now I'm watching on YouTube some channel where woman from Poland says a lot of knowledge from here e.g.:
- Greys are robots controlled by lizards
- we are going to higher dimension right now and lizard and their comrades from Orion are afraid that they will lost their food - our bad emotions and fear
- we are here controlled by lizard from thousand of years
But also few new things:
- we are going to new dimension in this year by the sun flash from the center of galaxy
- children that came to this world after 2015 are new people with our right genes which were taken from us by lizards
- there would be no war
-and other things, here is the link to page of this project:
If it was announced here please just delete this thread :-) and sorry for my English I'm writing it from my phone while I'm watching this YouTube channel
Sounds like the Cs mixed with some feelgood specific prophecies to funnel people into New Age wishful thinking.

Yes, quite far from being a "copy of Cassiopaea", as you wrote on the title. Unless you meant that that woman is copying (taking ideas) from the Cs. There is nothing we can do about it, but those who dig a bit would know the difference. I wouldn't waste any time on it. If your description is accurate, her content sounds pretty lame.

Yes Chu , I have in mind that she is copying ideas from the Cs. I just wanted to put it here to further discussion and to note it's existence if someone would search for it here. The page is also pretty new.

Yes Chu , I have in mind that she is copying ideas from the Cs. I just wanted to put it here to further discussion and to note it's existence if someone would search for it here. The page is also pretty new.

Good job then! The problem is that there are so many of those, we can't keep up or we would be doing just that! :lol:

I like this (translated, bolding mine):

Around the corner, so close, a New Golden Era awaits humanity!
Do not stop! Trust me when I tell you that you want to be part of it! I will guide you...

I am the mother of a Star Child who amazes me more and more each day with the beauty of its soul. I am the wife of a Luminous Being with whom we jointly are paving our way to an even deeper truth than we have known so far. I am the light and spark of the creator, filled with love for all existence. My name is Yriah, I am Cherub and I am here for you.
:umm:

Are you sure Kmicic that's the right place for this thread? I'd rather move it to the New Age COINTELPRO board and make it clear in the title line that it's a local Polish variety. It would make it easier for Polish readers to spot it, and easier for all other members and visitors to decide if they are interested.

I like this (translated, bolding mine):

:umm:

Are you sure Kmicic that's the right place for this thread? I'd rather move it to the New Age COINTELPRO board and make it clear in the title line that it's a local Polish variety. It would make it easier for Polish readers to spot it, and easier for all other members and visitors to decide if they are interested.
Haha. I can’t seem to quote that passage but that stuff is pure gold. I’m dying here.

Back
Top Bottom