StarshipCapricorn - like entering Bizarro World

Re: A similar forum - like entering Bizarro World

Thanks Guys.!.!.!

Good gawd, I needed some COMIC relief today...
This has been an unusually demanding day. Lot's of gremlins being chased down inside all these computers here at work. Too much going on at once, gotta be a plan from the bad dudes that Captain Helena of the Starship Capricorn could help me with.?.?.? Then again maybe it's solar flares, sunspots, squirrels running on the telephone lines or raccoons in the computer room. I can't blame the full moon. It's okay though, I KNOW those guys will soon be here to save me...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Helena said:
You are doing much good for us with your communication
with us each week day. There are many who receive your
communication with us and are looking forward to our coming to be
among you. Keep up your prayers and your daily contact with me.
You will be rewarded for your efforts.

Hm... the tone of this sounds familiar. I think I found a great picture of "Helena:"

V31000.jpg

"We are of peace. Always." :rolleyes:

Btw, this is Anna from the TV series V, for those who don't know: http://v.wikia.com/wiki/V_%282009%29

I did enjoy skimming a few channel transcripts, this one is quite priceless.

KRYON said:
I am Kryon, lover of humanity. This is the truth I give you today. I give this message in order to instill in within your hearts and in your minds, the hope that these things are so and that they are true. Perhaps some of you today will leave here differently than you came because of this. And so this particular message will be given again in a different form for a different crowd, but every bit as loving and poignant*.

I am Kryon. And so it is.

KRYON

*2 a (1) : painfully affecting the feelings : piercing (2) : deeply affecting : touching b : designed to make an impression

I dont think there is a need for more analyzing of this piece :)

edit: bonus

KRYON said:
(...)since they're starting to understand that the quantumness of the universe might indeed have consciousness.

Here is another bizarro world though it is not Starship Capricorn but the 1947, Roswell, NM "born" Antarean, Leucedendra, (Lucy) that foretells of aliens coming to earth and ships overhead that will frighten the world into panic . . . the CIA is getting more and more inventive (and continues to plagiarize) with this stuff!

_http://www.betweendeath.com/?page_id=93

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU FAIL

When the spaceships start hovering over your cities and towns, there will be nowhere to hide. There is no cave to shield you nor any underground bunker to conceal you. The technology we have of forcing us out of your bodies is far more compassionate than the methods you use to butcher your animals or even put to death your prisoners.

Once forcibly made to exit; freeze-drying specific parts of the brain, the lungs and the heart in several nanoseconds shuts the body down and will not hurt you very much.

I’m not saying that there will be no pain at all; because the last thing I want is everyone reading this article to hunt me down like a dog in the afterlife and start screaming, “You promised it wouldn’t hurt!” All I am saying is that of all the ways to die, this is the least traumatic, and you need to be very grateful to your liberators for our kindness and our mercy.

Cryogenics is the means by which your vessels will be packaged and placed in cold storage until they need to be cooked. If you are worried about being eaten raw, rest assured that we Antareans find that idea reprehensible. On the contrary, we tend to overcook everything, which is an area of grave concern because all your vitamins may be lost in the process.

Over the years there have been isolated incidents of people with more money than sense who were so consumed with “body worship” that they have left instructions in their will to be preserved in liquid nitrogen until such time that they could be “brought back to life.” Just for the record, Walt Disney was not one of them, contrary to popular opinion. I am certain that every cryogenic pioneer with such lofty but misguided plans for “corporeal immortality” will feel extremely cheated for having spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to maintain expensive climatic machinery which inevitably will be shut down when the rest of you become the main ingredient in an exotic recipe for Antarean Soup.

Looking at this problem like a human being, do you agree with it?

No, I imagine you don’t.

Do I wish it would never happen?

Yes, of course I do. That is why I am here to provide you with information. Not out some sense of guilt, but out of love. I will have clean hands if you fail, because I will have done everything in my power to prevent it. And I speak not for myself alone, but for all of us here as guests and visitors.

Can you do anything to prevent it?

Pass along the information. This web site is never coming down.

Why is it I get a picture of the Baron Harkonnen when reading "you need to be very grateful to your liberators for our kindness and our mercy."

:rotfl: :rotfl:

All right, that's more than enough guilt-trip and mind-control techniques for now, the site is something though, a real nutjob, except no one is just making that stuff up, it is designed for a purpose. Interesting that the Georgia Guidestones are mentioned and "taken credit for" so I guess all the search about RC Christian is soooo unnecessary for the Antareans designed, placed and blessed "America's Stonehenge", case-closed! :evil:

Its on the home page even!

_http://www.betweendeath.com/

COME VISIT AN ANTAREAN SHRINE KNOWN AS THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

EACH STONE IS WRITTEN WITH THE SAME MESSAGE IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES:

ENGLISH, SPANISH, RUSSIAN, HEBREW, ARABIC, CHINESE, HINDI AND SWAHILI
COMPLETED ON MARCH 22ND, 1980
LOCATED AT 1065 GUIDESTONES ROAD, ON HIGHWAY 77, AT NUBERG, GEORGIA, 8.7 MILES NORTH OF ELBERTON TOWARDS HARTWELL
WE PLACED THE STONES ON A FIELD AND WE DONATED IT IN PERPETUITY AS A PUBLIC PARK — FREE TO EVERYONE

LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON

THERE ARE TEN PRECEPTS (NOT COMMANDMENTS)

Well if they truly placed the stones on a field then does that mean those running this site also funded that project? or is that BS?

I do not know much about using WhoIs lookup, does anyone know why there are no results? I am sure that TPTB are changing a lot of things in terms of ways to cover tracks, identify, etc, so maybe that is it?

WHOIS information for beyonddeath.com :

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[whois.verisign-grs.com]

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: BEYONDDEATH.COM
Registrar: DOTSTER, INC.
Whois Server: whois.dotster.com
Referral URL: http://www.dotster.com
Name Server: NS1.SPIRALWEB.COM
Name Server: NS2.SPIRALWEB.COM
Updated Date: 26-may-2009
Creation Date: 14-jun-1998
Expiration Date: 13-jun-2010

13 June is a very interesting date and lookie, all the way back to 1998, hmmmm.

But just for kicks and giggles, here is the dead giveaway. (as if the rest of it isn't enough!)

We Antareans came to Roswell in 1947 as a direct consequence of three cataclysmic events which revealed the true sadistic nature of the human race. They included the holocaust of Hitler, the bloodbath against the Russian people by Stalin, and the systematic murder of the Chinese population by Mao Tse Tung during the 1930’s and 1940’s.

We concluded correctly that conditions on planet Earth would only become worse. Subsequent massacres by nutcases like Pol Pot and Idi Amin proved us right.

After we observed you for many years while silently interacting with you, we reported back to our governing councils; and accordingly decided to move forward with our contingency plan. You were found guilty of failing to protect the planet from nuclear annihilation and global warming. No surprise there. Both threats are reaching a point of critical mass as we think.

We correctly assessed that both risks will render Earth’s real estate unsustainable should human beings be permitted to remain here.

Look no further than yourselves to cast blame.

With forces of greed and exploitation at play, how much real compassion do you truly have for one another?

Aren’t you still finding more efficient ways to butcher each other in wars all over the world?

Do you really deserve any better than the hand you’re about to be dealt?

Even with this priceless information, the people of earth won’t alter the routines in their daily lives. I know that and you know that. You will still go to work, come home, have dinner and have sex. I wish that was all you did, because if you stuck to that routine, the future of human beings would never be in jeopardy.

:clap: :lol2: :clap:

Really this is more entertaining than some very good science fiction books! If the world stuck to "Lucy's" routine boy that sure would be some easy pickens, eh?

OK, last one, really priceless!

Antareans are the Property and Asset Protection Managers for your entire planet. As I said, not only do we own nearly all of the gold, but we also control the banks that the gold is stored in. In the esoteric upper echelon of financial circles, we are your “Collateral Providers”, since Antarean gold is the underpinning and the basis for stability of all top-fifty world banks. Our gold is the collateral that sets forth the guarantees assuring the world that the full faith and credit of the U. S. Dollar as well as the Euro is backed by more than empty promises of your stupid governments. The Dollar and the Euro are both printed by the Federal Reserve System, a privately held corporation that is beyond the authority of any government, which is under our control. We are in the process of converting the dollar to a new currency known as the Amero.

To protect the real estate, Antareans arrange for humanitarian projects to be done, through multinational quasi-governmental agencies that include the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, also under our dominion. As I alluded to earlier, the Federal Reserve prints your money and monitors the flow of Dollars and Euros throughout the world. It is under Antarean control and management, no matter which puppet master acts as figurehead at any given time. Back in 1913, an earlier contingent of Antarean visitors (12,128 of whom landed during 1887 in Elberton, Georgia at our holy site which is known as the Georgia Guidestones) was present at the original conference at Jekyll Island, Georgia, and were the architects of the Federal Reserve Bank and the Federal Reserve Board, which is now the Federal Reserve System. We elicited the cooperation and assistance of the wealthiest families at that time, including such familiar names as Astor, Carnegie, Chase, DuPont, Grimaldi, Hapsburg, Rockerfeller, Romanov, Rothschild, Vanderbilt, Wilson, Windsor, and many others of that ilk. The Federal Reserve Bank, the Federal Reserve Board and later the Federal Reserve System serve as an elaborate device which we as a species orchestrated to establish solid custodianship over the world’s gold supply; not for the sake of hoarding it for our personal greed, but for spiritual purposes the very essence of which life depends upon. An infinitesimally microscopic amount of gold is even present in human semen. True, that is not a very practical way to mine it, and admittedly few of us have ever taken the time or the trouble to look for it there, but it exists nevertheless.

So what have we Antareans done with all of our money?

We have helped you survive, hoping to save you as a species. It has been a thankless job.

The humanitarian projects which we pay for include the following categories: Control of pollution arising from water (toxins, flooding, etc.), waste and other abuses of natural resources; control of pollution arising from gases and other contaminants and other components of environmental protection; the construction of hospitals and medical facilities to treat the sick in areas where no such facilities currently exist; the creation of educational facilities (schools, vocational training centers and institutions of higher learning) in areas where no such opportunities are available to enable members of society to care for themselves and become self-sufficient and self-supporting; facilities to care for the disadvantaged, the elderly, children and other members of society without resources, including those who have been forgotten by society, such as the handicapped, those who are mentally incapacitated, and so forth; rainforest conservation; population control initiatives; and most threatening of all right now, the prevention of global warming, which will cause catastrophic effects when the sea level of the ocean floor globally rises twenty feet higher, drowning hundreds of millions of people and rendering a good portion of the Earth’s coastal real estate uninhabitable.

Well, this is what we have been devoting our attention to up to now. If a sewer had to be built in an impoverished city in Bangladesh, no one else would build it. If a dam had to be erected in China so that half the population in the countryside wouldn’t starve, we arranged it.

We simply protect the Earth from being placed in harm’s way
[NOTE, this sounds curiously like FEMA and the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program which uses as its catch-phrase "Getting people out of harm's way"] and in peril as a result of your collectively insane actions. Antareans are here not to protect people or to save them from harm or from death, but to ensure and guarantee that when you destroy yourselves as a species, that your planet will be salvageable by our colonists and other telepathic visitors who have earned the right to come here.

Since you are eternal beings and can never be destroyed, the Antarean emphasis never focuses on your individual or collective fate, but on the safety and sanctity of your domain.

What we detest horrendously in human behavior is vanity. {Oh, really? Then why write such drivel?!} Vanity is the opposite of enlightenment. It is founded on falsehoods and self-aggrandizement, which, along with four of your seven “deadly sins” consisting of envy, greed, sloth and wrath. It is interesting that when your Pope Gregory compiled his list of the seven deadly sins in the 6th century, vanity wasn’t one of them, although many equate vanity with the “sin” of pride, which is untrue. Pride is an expression of accomplishment, and that is no “sin” at all. Gluttony, or the desire to consume more than one “requires”, isn’t a sin either, because consumption in the physical universe was one of the original goals of building it and living here. :scared:

Lust is not a sin, it is instead one of the primary reasons why we spirits return to life here. What is lust? Lust is an inordinate craving for pleasures of the body. How would we ever have had mothers and fathers in the physical universe had it not been for lust? A lustless genetic entity does not make a baby.

Herakles said:
Lust is not a sin, it is instead one of the primary reasons why we spirits return to life here. What is lust? Lust is an inordinate craving for pleasures of the body. How would we ever have had mothers and fathers in the physical universe had it not been for lust? A lustless genetic entity does not make a baby.

Yee Haw.!.!.! :lol2: Everybody come an' git some afternoon delight.!.!.! (anyone know that song?)

That reminds of the ?Railyns? (sp), some alien based religion group. umptin'. Now I gotta go get the spelling... Yeah that reminds of of those "Raëlians" (_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABlism)that like nudity and lot's of carnal scthuff for permissable enjoyment. Ooo Ooo!!!
And ain't there another group that urban legends say the bomber dudes are gonna get 72 virgins upon a glorious death <boom>
For lack of information, just how many poor kids get sucked up into krap like this? :headbash:

Upon further research and reflection I came to realize that the C's mention the Antareans, implying there could be something to this.

Q: (L) Now, in talking about these large underground cities or enclaves that we've talked about on a couple of occasions, it has been said that these beings come and actually may take human babies. I mean, this is
like fairy lore, legends, of different kinds of creatures that come and steal people's babies, and they go and live underground, and sometimes, one or another will escape. Is this what we're talking about here? These
kinds of situations, these underground cities and caves and civilizations and so forth?
A: Vague.
Q: (L) Well, I know it's vague... (T) Are the Celts part of these underground civilizations?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) And they came to the surface some time ago...
A: No.
Q: (L) No, they came here, and they were taken underground...
A: No.
Q: (L) No, well, what's the story?
A: Went.
Q: (L) They went underground? Is that it? (T) When did they go underground?
A: Several occasions, the most recent being, on your calendar: 1941 through 1945.
Q: (L) That's when they went underground? 1941 through 1945?
A: Last episode of mass migration, mostly Deutschlanders.
Q: (T) Underground. We're talking underground, as in under the surface of the earth. Is this what we're talking?
A: Antarctica. Under there.
Q: (T) Under Antarctica, under... Oh, in one of the big... OOOhhh!
A: Entry port.
Q: (T) They went underground in Antarctica, they built a large underground base there, this is where the Germans, as in the Nazi Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show
Antarctica, where the German territory was claimed, it's in that section that's south of...
A: Yes, but they entered through their constructed base, as instructed, then were assimilated.
Q: (L) They were assimilated into the population already existent? Underground cities, underground bases?
A: Yes.
Q: Laura) So, they didn't build them, they entered into them as instructed, and were assimilated into the population?
A: They did build a base.
Q: (T) Well, they'd have to keep expanding! Now, you said instructed... (L) Instructed by whom? (T) They were instructed to go there?
A: Those identifying themselves as "Antareans."
Q: (L) And who are the Antareans?
A: STS Humanoid Orion linkage.

and

A: Now, some history... as you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestpo... the SS, which was an experiment influenced by Antareans who were practicing for the eventual reintroduction of the Nephalim on to 3rd and/or 4th density earth. And the contact with the “Antareans” was initiated by the Thule Society, which groomed its dupe subject, Adolph Hitler to be the all-time mind-programmed figurehead. Now, in modern times, you have seen, but so far, on a lesser scale: Oswald, Ruby, Demorenschildt, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Arthur Bremer, Farakhan, Menendez, Bundy, Ramirez, Dahmer, etc...

and then this, which is strange, IMO.

Quote from: 961012
Q: (L) Okay, change of subject: On a couple of occasions you mentioned a group called the Antareans. Who were these people or aliens?
A: Antareans were the name given by 4th density groups in contact with the Thule Society on third density Earth, before and during World War One.
Q: What are they called now?
A: There is no one currently labeling themselves as "Antareans," in contact with anyone now.
Q: So, they are no longer here?
A: No, not this particular group.

No longer here? Why would they leave?

Just musing things over...not knowing is frustrating.

:(

An infinitesimally microscopic amount of gold is even present in human semen. True, that is not a very practical way to mine it, and admittedly few of us have ever taken the time or the trouble to look for it there, but it exists nevertheless.

This is hilarious, we are then walking treasure, just wondering aren't we supposed to be golden humans then?
This desinfo campaign is really astonishing when you look at it, there is like Laura said something for everyone, conventional methods like tv for majority, something like light and love type desinfo, then like this which I think is closer to reality then standard New age but just wants to make feel people feel guilt and feel doomed so to accept their conquest without force.

No longer here? Why would they leave?

Don't want to disappoint you :D but i think they weren't even here because Thule society channeled them so they could have been far away but don't remember did C's said they were really from i think it could be called Antareus or it was just a point for communication. They just gave info for building crafts and where to contact third eye nation and this that hey cook humans is funny, C's said they eat quartz pills.

Back
Top Bottom