STO Organic Portal?

Wandering Star

The Living Force
This morning I thought about it, because of what I observed.

Sto acts when there is a "call," a request for help. With an Organic Portal another "density, dimension, reality", acts in our density.

My question is...

Is it possible that an Organic Portal is sometimes "used" to perform STO actions, guided by "people" STO?

After thinking for a while, I found it quite logical.

Greetings.

I don't think so, because Organic Portals don't make choices based on the individual consciousness / soul, because they simply do not have such core for their being. They can mimic the actions which result is positive, for instance, in the way of going for the crowd, but not based on conscious choice and understanding of the idea of STO.

Is it possible that an Organic Portal is sometimes "used" to perform STO actions, guided by "people" STO?

Wasn't there a session where it was mentioned that Organic Portal's can reach soul potential when in the presence of 4D STO? So I believe that it is possible, although in our world it would seem likeliest if the leaders are benevolent and provide a good role model and example, as in the case with Vladimir Putin. So people who aren't oriented with an individuated soul perform good acts because the society has made it the norm and rewarding to do so. But that could also be a catalyst for soul struggle in later development and add to a soul pool's combined information and knowledge where eventually a critical mass occurs in the growth of consciousness in the soul pool that eventually splits to produce individuated souls. Kind of like a cell.

Wasn't there a session where it was mentioned that Organic Portal's can reach soul potential when in the presence of 4D STO? So I believe that it is possible, although in our world it would seem likeliest if the leaders are benevolent and provide a good role model and example, as in the case with Vladimir Putin. So people who aren't oriented with an individuated soul perform good acts because the society has made it the norm and rewarding to do so. But that could also be a catalyst for soul struggle in later development and add to a soul pool's combined information and knowledge where eventually a critical mass occurs in the growth of consciousness in the soul pool that eventually splits to produce individuated souls. Kind of like a cell.
I guess that would make sense. It goes back to what Gurdjieff said about people being able to grow a soul, too, but your explanation goes deeper than that. He did mention that in some cases - through hypnosis, I believe, that he found some people to be basically empty inside.

If you read Anatomy of Violence by Adrian Raine you would have an idea about how certain brain structures could have been damaged during childhood which causes an impairment in a person's moral development. I wonder how this could be connected to soul development. That it actually has a physical basis and the process of (positive) socialization can help heal these underdeveloped or damaged parts of the brain. The case of the cavum septum pellucidum where there is a gap between two fluid filled areas in the brain is interesting. It's supposed to disappear once a child's other brain areas including the amygdala and hippocampus develop sufficiently but in some cases it remains.

Yet, the physical and neurological explanations aside, there definitely has to be a process by which the soul grows, and I strongly feel that it's through associations with a group such as this. I think when the C's say that networking works and that the forum is a kind of "Love fest", these aspects by themselves, could positively contribute to soul growth provided the unsouled one is willing to commit to the process.

But no, I do not think that truly STO actions can result from being "used" by STO forces. That goes to the contrary of the doctrine of free will. It has to be the conscious choice of the individual to want to manifest STO actions in an STS-based reality. But maybe there is some aspect of "following instructions" that would be considered somewhat less conscious. Yet, a theoretical OP would need to actually see the value in following before they will actually do what is prescribed. Self-observation has shown me that this is the case though I cannot be sure whether I'm an OP or not - where do you draw the line and say that, this person is an OP because they had certain brain structures damaged from birth and a suboptimal upbringing, but along the way, they found hope in a group, they grew a soul because they made the effort and choices towards that?

If you read Anatomy of Violence by Adrian Raine you would have an idea about how certain brain structures could have been damaged during childhood which causes an impairment in a person's moral development. I wonder how this could be connected to soul development. That it actually has a physical basis and the process of (positive) socialization can help heal these underdeveloped or damaged parts of the brain. The case of the cavum septum pellucidum where there is a gap between two fluid filled areas in the brain is interesting. It's supposed to disappear once a child's other brain areas including the amygdala and hippocampus develop sufficiently but in some cases it remains.

In 'Get Me Out of Here', the author went for brain scans and they found lesions on the left side of her brain. So she had brain damage which explained why she wasn't capable of restraint, emotional extremes and had psychotic breakdowns. She was entirely reactionary on an emotional level. But she went through a lot, and with the help of others, eventually freed herself from borderline personality disorder. And through that process which was very painful, like a crucible by fire, she had some dramatic and stark realizations and insights that I don't think someone without an individuated soul would have had. Maybe with having a soul, comes a greater risk of 'error' both in one's choices and the effects that has on our physical body. Soul marries with genetics.

where do you draw the line and say that, this person is an OP because they had certain brain structures damaged from birth and a suboptimal upbringing, but along the way, they found hope in a group, they grew a soul because they made the effort and choices towards that?

I don't think a damaged brain structure necessarily means someone is an organic portal. They are a natural part of the cycle of life and are necessary as a bridge between the 2D world and individuated consciousness in 3D. They may not have the natural ability of insight to consciously make a decision towards STO alignment, and there could be physical markers to that but that doesn't mean there isn't a capacity to learn or develop in some way, regardless if there are limits. In fact, the C's said that psychopath's are damaged organic portals which furthers that idea along.

Wasn't there a session where it was mentioned that Organic Portal's can reach soul potential when in the presence of 4D STO?

What do you mean exactly? I only remember the session when there was mentioned that 2D beings can reach 4D when 3D reach 4D:

Q: (Galatea) Speaking of pets, I wanted to ask if it's possible to take pets into 4D with you?

A: In some instances if there is sufficient bonding so as to increase the FRV of the 2D creature. In the case of Sebastian, being loved by so many, this is possible.

Q: (L) So you kind of piggyback him. So, you're saying that some creatures can skip 3D?

A: Rare, but possible.

So, it is not exactly about reaching the soul by Organic Portal but some rare phenomenon which is just outlined by Cass, but we do not know what exactly it means; what/who is, for instance, a dog when it/he goes to the 4D. Is it live as another human or live as the 2D in the 4D world? This is not explained.

But you make me curious (about reaching soul by OP in presence of 4D STO). If it is possible, I would be glad when you will find that excerpt; maybe you remember the keywords for this fragment?

So I believe that it is possible, although in our world it would seem likeliest if the leaders are benevolent and provide a good role model and example, as in the case with Vladimir Putin. So people who aren't oriented with an individuated soul perform good acts because the society has made it the norm and rewarding to do so. But that could also be a catalyst for soul struggle in later development and add to a soul pool's combined information and knowledge where eventually a critical mass occurs in the growth of consciousness in the soul pool that eventually splits to produce individuated souls. Kind of like a cell.

The people who don't have an individuated soul act basing on the genetic body. Souled individual, who is formerly formed as the unmaterial consciousness, use the genetic body. That gives him, partly, benefits from the build-in (subconscious for him) programs that help him maintain material existence, partly, it makes constraints resulted from the 3D STS nature of that genetic body.

Souled being can feels the inner conflict resulted from the work of his consciousness/soul and the work of the genetic body. When he/she choose to act according to the genetic body it receding him from the consciousness, but when he acts according to the consciousness then it makes friction in him what allows for crystalizing on a bit higher level and genetic body will maintain these changes.

Then after that, souled being can act according to the genetic body founded on a bit higher level without a loss for the consciousness until the next point of friction will come and the next decision about making an effort or act on acts on what was gained so far.

Organic Portals are different. They lifes are founded on the programs written in their subconsciousness, and this is the life they are experiencing, the genetic body is what organic portal "is" and that what maintains the "soul" is only ethereal's imprint of the material processes.

If it comes to the example of Putin and following the crowd. I see it as the activation of the program which can be named: "do what the majority do". When Organic Portal stays before the mainstream narration (known to the Organic Portal as the mainstream) then chemical reactions going thought the body and open for the suggestions that coming. And this is the material and mechanical process. And Organic Portal is a tool that is used. And it can't create the consciousness/soul. The whole thing is like push the button in the washing machine and start drum spinning. The real growth is about to stop that drum and start spinning it in the counter direction.

I think that what really comes from the C's transcripts is that such beings like Lizards, Organic Portals (with psychopaths as the subgroup of OPs) are the expression of Non-Being in the 3 and 4 Density, who/which with the accompaniment with the 1 and 2 Density represent the general expression of Non-Being in the Universe, this expression little intertwined with Being what allows them (STS) to be real and interact with the others, but in the end they will reach Non-Existence where they come from.

And on the other side, we have STO, who tends to achieve 7D Density and become to be the Full Being, so to speak. And I think that souled being and individual consciousness is, in fact, the one puzzle of the bigger jigsaw puzzle which is 6th Density Soul, we are the divisions of that soul. We make it division to the strength that Big Soul and to be closer to the Being by interacting with Non-Being in this material reality.

Back
Top Bottom