Strange Alien looking corpse found in Russian

Ðekel

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
http://www.hngn.com/articles/125753/20150902/russian-alien-corpse-scientists-baffled.htm

The corpse possesses an abnormally long body, distended skill and bird-like feet, according to The Daily Mail.

Although experts first thought it was a chicken embryo, further examination proved baffling, according to Yahoo News.

"It seems that this body is neither fish nor fowl," said one researcher from the Institute of Biophysics in Krasnoyarsk. "This creature has a mysterious skull, no neck and wings."

"Extensive studies are needed to determine what kind of creature or organism it is," said biologist Yegor Zadereev.

It seems to be only a couple of centimeters long..
First thing that came to mind was some sort of deformed chameleon perhaps ?

Here's the image:

alien-corpse.jpg

It looks like an embryo of ... whatever animal.

Image taken from here: _http://www.ldi5.com/paleo/bi3.php

Attachments

• emb2.jpg
    emb2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 206
Possibly the deformed fetus of an animal-the animal had a miscarriage due to the gross deformities-although what animal it is I cannot say-perhaps a bear or wolf if found in a forested area in Russia.

A DNA test might reveal the creature's identity-I am sure it will turn out to be quite ordinary, but who knows?

tschai said:
Possibly the deformed fetus of an animal-the animal had a miscarriage due to the gross deformities-although what animal it is I cannot say-perhaps a bear or wolf if found in a forested area in Russia.

A DNA test might reveal the creature's identity-I am sure it will turn out to be quite ordinary, but who knows?

Yup, I'm guessing the same. Everything looks strange when it's all dried up and shriveled..

One can only guess from a distance, but for me it would appear to be a bird foetus, a foetal cockatoo, with one leg missing. Do they have cockatoos in Russia?

MusicMan said:
One can only guess from a distance, but for me it would appear to be a bird foetus, a foetal cockatoo, with one leg missing. Do they have cockatoos in Russia?

I am no expert in zoology, but I don't think cockatoos are native in Russia.
Also no beak on this creature.
Quote from Wiki:

A cockatoo is a parrot that is any of the 21 species belonging to the bird family Cacatuidae, the only family in the superfamily Cacatuoidea. Along with the Psittacoidea (true parrots) and the Strigopoidea (large New Zealand parrots), they make up the order Psittaciformes (parrots). The family has a mainly Australasian distribution, ranging from the Philippines and the eastern Indonesian islands of Wallacea to New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and Australia. The name cockatoo originated from the Indonesian (Malay) name for these birds, kaka(k)tua (either from kaka "parrot" + tuwah or "older sibling" from kakak "older sibling" + tua "old").

My two cents. :)

MusicMan said:

Only imported ones.

The single limb visible is definitely a hind leg based on the articulation-at first I thought it might be a bear or wolf, but now I tend to think it might be a deformed rabbit fetus OR perhaps a deer (I cannot tell if the "foot" might be hooved) or perhaps a boar or feral pig?

The article indicates "extensive" investigation will be required however I feel this creature is purely terrestrial-no alien in it

Back
Top Bottom