Strange Dreams

• Thread starter Deleted member 13893
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13893

Hi all,

I want to explain the strange dreams I see;

The First Dream;

This “dream” was the clearest and the most realistic I have ever had in my life. Normally, when I wake up, I don’t remember much detail but I remember this one in its finest details. In the dream, I’m in my room and walking towards the room’s balcony. I notice a black humanoid thing near the buildings at the opposite side. I look at it and it disappears. One or two seconds later, I see it in a different place and I immediately woke up. Even the atmosphere of my dream was strange; slightly light and slightly dark, it was somewhat dim. I woke up when I saw it for the second time, and I woke 2 times when an octopus-like being jumped on me.

The Second Dream;

This happened soon after the first dream. In the dream, I play on grass with a friend whom I haven’t seen for years. Then the grasses on the ground squeeze my leg and I woke up when they covered my entire body. However, the scariest part of it is that when I woke up, I looked at my leg and there were traces on its part which had been squeezed by the grass in the dream, and there was also a grass smell (I mean the smell that is produced for example when you take a handful of grass and rub it on your hand for a while).

The Third Dream;

In this dream, I’m in a car with my friend (I think that I had this dream in a period when I had been trying to decipher my dreams). There is a dense fog outside the car, and the car’s headlights are on. We are seated inside the car and that octopus-like creature comes and attacks us, and then it either runs away or goes without being able to do anything to us; it’s interesting that I can’t remember this clearly.

Hi Fazerge,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Is it just me, or all three of your dreams pretty much the same? seems an expression of fear.... mostly direct... the vagueness seems self imposed expression of your own state of mind... clear the channel usually applies... if you've read Laura's stuff, you'll see the same references.. like the pool etc... as we create our own fears... etc.

Back
Top Bottom