strange markings

knowledge_of_self

The Living Force
Hi group

I woke up today and noticed that I had these two really weird markings (I've never had before) on my left knee. It's strange how they are exactly parallel to each other.

I took a picture just in case it disappeared, and it is still there. Has anyone seen anything like this before?
DSC01106.JPG

Nina

Any indication that this is anything more than just scratches? Any pain, skin protrusion, weirdness? And did they appear the same night as you had that dream that you described in another thread today?

If yes, maybe it was something similar as what happened to Laura that she wrote about in the Wave I believe. The C's said that she had some electronagnetic thing shoot out of her skin like a defense mechanism to ward off some danger. Your dream was about danger and Ark helped ward it off, maybe it was symbolic of some real hyperdimentional danger and your automatic defenses firing off to protect you?

Speaking of that dream, it does sound like a warning - keep your eyes open.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Any indication that this is anything more than just scratches? Any pain, skin protrusion, weirdness?
Well, now that you mention it, at the time when I noticed it was really itchy. That's what caused me to look at it, and see what it was. But since, then it has not bothered me, though it is still there.

And did they appear the same night as you had that dream that you described in another thread today?
Actually no, I had that dream the night before.

If yes, maybe it was something similar as what happened to Laura that she wrote about in the Wave I believe. The C's said that she had some electronagnetic thing shoot out of her skin like a defense mechanism to ward off some danger. Your dream was about danger and Ark helped ward it off, maybe it was symbolic of some real hyperdimentional danger and your automatic defenses firing off to protect you?
I had not thought of this, and it is an interesting idea. It could be a possibility, osit.

Speaking of that dream, it does sound like a warning - keep your eyes open.
Yes, I have thought of this possibility as well. Thanks so much for your input scio.

Nina

Back
Top Bottom