Strange marks on my back.

It is your back, right? How about going to the doc and asking for his opinion? Can‘t say I know exactly what you mean. Can you elaborate?

Reactions: Meg
Hello there?
Did you ever see this>
(...)
Thank you.

SunEterna would you mind providing some more information about what makes this unusual? It looks like someone's back with a rash. Or scratches. Is this your back? Some of those marks look like little skin moles, I actually have a couple of them too and they look very similar to those in the photo. Have they always been there?

Hello all. Thank you for your answer.
Yep, that is my back and i want go to see a doctor but my doctor is not here on Fridays.
I don't know if you see well but it's like bruises, blue and burgundy in color, something strange... It ismy stepdaughter told me i had it yesterday. I don't know how they came here.
I started taking iodine (6,25mg per day with the supplements) 5 days ago (i stopped yesterday). I don't know if it is related.
I also take different supplements.
And i have fibromyalgia-like symptoms since months and months (pains, inflammations, chronic fatigue, the intensity and symptoms varying from day to day).
I have pain in my back, muscle pain, etc.
So, i don't know how did it come. :)
That's all i guess.
Thank you again.

And this morning, when i woke up, i told to myself that i didn't drink enough in case my body was detoxifying itself.
I had a pain in the kidneys.
For the story, i took Zyprexa (a neuroleptic) for 6 years (5mg). But since 2 years ago i am withdrawing progressively (tapering by dissolving pills in water).
And, 2 months ago was the end of the withdrawing.
I talk about that because i still had in mind that detox/water idea because of my withdrawing from the drug.
Well, in The Guide to Supplementing with Iodine by Stephanie Buist, there is a list of the 'Bromide Detox Symptoms', here it is:
capture d'écran.png
In the column Dermatologic/Physical, we have Rash, Kidney pain.
I don't know if i am having a bromide detox, but, the idea popped into my mind. :)
Well, peace.

And this morning, when i woke up, i told to myself that i didn't drink enough in case my body was detoxifying itself.
I had a pain in the kidneys.
For the story, i took Zyprexa (a neuroleptic) for 6 years (5mg). But since 2 years ago i am withdrawing progressively (tapering by dissolving pills in water).
And, 2 months ago was the end of the withdrawing.
I talk about that because i still had in mind that detox/water idea because of my withdrawing from the drug.
Well, in The Guide to Supplementing with Iodine by Stephanie Buist, there is a list of the 'Bromide Detox Symptoms', here it is:
(...)
In the column Dermatologic/Physical, we have Rash, Kidney pain.
I don't know if i am having a bromide detox, but, the idea popped into my mind. :)
Well, peace.

I'm glad you found an answer on your own in the end SunEterna. And congrats on managing to weave yourself out of the meds! :thup:

Yeah, the bromide detox symptoms seem to fit the bill. Some of the marks on your back have an interesting shape, they look like horizontal lines but that too could be from iodine. Maybe you could cut back on the dose and see how it goes?

I too had bromide detox symptoms when I started supplementing iodine, mostly skin issues. What helped me was reducing the dosage of iodine, increasing the dosage Celtic salt and vitamin C and introducing all recommended co-factors. I've been mostly symptom free since then and I started to enjoy benefits very quickly.
That said, unlike you I had not taken any medications that could have made the detox worse and I had taken many useful supplements for over 3 years before I started taking iodine (NAC, milk thistle, niacinamide, methylated B vitamins and many more). You may need to move very slowly so your body can remove the junk at a pace that doesn't cause severe negative symptoms.

What other supplements do you take with iodine?

Hello. Thank you for your answer.
I take magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, vitamin D, Celtic salt, selenium, NAC (2 days of the 5 on iodine) and other things like rhodiola, hepato+ (plants for the liver), glycin, etc.
I stopped iodine since yesterday. I do a break. But i still take vitamin C, etc.
I also have pains in the back, like my kidneys and my muscles and things are very cheap (:D).
Peace.

Hello all. Thank you for your answer.
Yep, that is my back and i want go to see a doctor but my doctor is not here on Fridays.
I don't know if you see well but it's like bruises, blue and burgundy in color, something strange... It ismy stepdaughter told me i had it yesterday. I don't know how they came here.
I started taking iodine (6,25mg per day with the supplements) 5 days ago (i stopped yesterday). I don't know if it is related.
I also take different supplements.
And i have fibromyalgia-like symptoms since months and months (pains, inflammations, chronic fatigue, the intensity and symptoms varying from day to day).
I have pain in my back, muscle pain, etc.
So, i don't know how did it come. :)
That's all i guess.
Thank you again.

Your back photo reminded me of similar looking eruptions and scarring on my chest when taking Iodine. Can't be certain of of course, but as Ant22 points out you may want to take a break while continuing with the cofactors. When you resume, start at a lower dose.

Back
Top Bottom